UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

And then there was hope.....

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
It appears good sir that you have a misconception of our fair guild. Our guild represents everything that is right and good on this shard. We are the embodiment of the righteous crusade that goes forth to deliver justice to those that live outside the law.

However, we now officially declare guild war on ATHF and PVP. If the filthy beggars have any backbone, they will at the very least die like men. SOS will root out and destroy you wherever you may go. In the vast wilderness of Fel, or in the crowded streets of Luna. Nowhere is safe for your kind any longer. Accept our war, and know the meaning of fear. We will be expanding our ranks through hand selected recruitment to ensure that vile cutthroats and unworthy murderers are not among our number. If however, you have lived that kind of life in the past, and can prove to us your change of heart, surely every man/woman deserves a second chance.

As of yet our numbers are not overwhelming, but everyone among us if of the highest character, and completely dedicated to our cause.

When evil takes a hold, it's time for an SOS..........

Gargamel

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
If however, you have lived that kind of life in the past, and can prove to us your change of heart, surely every man/woman deserves a second chance.

maybe if they killed only a handfull of innocents they'd deserve a second change but taking in people with 30-40 counts... doooooooooooon't think their gonna stop cold turkey

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Mook said:
When you run out of corny things to say, its time for an SOS

Sir, I take it from some of your previous posts that you are a member of ATHF. Will you please stop uttering mindless rhetoric and reply to my challenge. The gauntlet has been thrown down, and it is up to you and your kind to pick it up. Mumbling incoherent words in the safety of a forum is one thing, while proving yourself a man in honorable combat is yet another. Sooner or later you will run out of places to hide.

Gargamel said:
maybe if they killed only a handfull of innocents they'd deserve a second change but taking in people with 30-40 counts... doooooooooooon't think their gonna stop cold turkey

I do not know whom you speak of good sir, but as stated previously in this thread all recruits will be hand selected. There is no blanket invitation to join our illustrious guild. You must prove you're worthy and that you can be trusted to act in the name of justice and good conscience. Sometimes it is necessary to kill blues. If they are a member of ATHF for instance. We are looking for knights that have sound judgement in knowing the difference between when it is necessary to kill, and when it is not. I cannot speak on every member of the shard. When citizens anounce themselves worthy, they will be judged and weighed and a decision will be made.

When Mook will not come out, you know it was time for an SOS.......

You guys are funny...i love when its like 5 of you on me i just sit tight in my house and kill you one by one.. if i had ANYBODY fighting on my side we would easily own you guys...

it doesent help that the ONLY people at brit moongate are dexxer archers

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Vile murderer. You and your kind will get what is coming to you. Every second brings you closer to your destruction. The last time we dueled, you tasted my cold steel. Soon all of your evil ilk will know the same experience. My only hope is that you will face death like a man, and not hide in the safety of your home as you have so cowardly done before.

When it's time for Messiah's destruction, it's time for an SOS.......

myronmonroe

Wanderer
Messiah said:
You guys are funny...i love when its like 5 of you on me i just sit tight in my house and kill you one by one.. if i had ANYBODY fighting on my side we would easily own you guys...

Well, seeing as the entire SOS guild consists of 3 people at the moment, I find this story quite far fetched.

After you killed the 5 SOS members one by one, did you get on your magical pony and whisk off to Narnia? Once in Narnia, did you defeat Lord Vader, Bigfoot, The Boogey Man, The Predator AND The Cookie Monster in swift succession?

Please Messiah, tell us more! Captivate us with your glorious adventures!

You should enter some of your wonderful stories in ViriiGuy's story night.

pbguy434

Knight
Sneak Butch said:
Well, seeing as the entire SOS guild consists of 3 people at the moment, I find this story quite far fetched.

And I do not remember this battle. That knocks it down to the giant number of two.

Gargamel

Wanderer
Sneak Butch said:

Everytime I've seen SOS near the brit gate or at the ATHF house they've had a bunch of other blues hanging around with them. I belive that's, more likely then not, the people he's talking about.

myronmonroe

Wanderer
People, please read the description of this forum:

Pull up a chair and grab an ale, ye'r amongst friends now. Roleplaying forum, in-character posts only

We are NOT going around and recruiting a bunch of people to be a gank squad. We are simply trying to start up some fun back and forth banter. Kick back, have some fun, and stop taking us so seriously.

If we were really getting a gank squad together, we would go to the regular forum and put together a post full of retarded 1337 speak about how we are going to PWN!!11!!

pbguy434

Knight
Sneak Butch said:
If we were really getting a gank squad together, we would go to the regular forum and put together a post full of retarded 1337 speak about how we are going to PWN!!11!!

Because SoS RoXX0rZ the big 1 1 1 1 1!!!one!1!

Sir Tristan said:
It appears good sir that you have a misconception of our fair guild. Our guild represents everything that is right and good on this shard. We are the embodiment of the righteous crusade that goes forth to deliver justice to those that live outside the law.

However, we now officially declare guild war on ATHF and PVP. If the filthy beggars have any backbone, they will at the very least die like men. SOS will root out and destroy you wherever you may go. In the vast wilderness of Fel, or in the crowded streets of Luna. Nowhere is safe for your kind any longer. Accept our war, and know the meaning of fear. We will be expanding our ranks through hand selected recruitment to ensure that vile cutthroats and unworthy murderers are not among our number. If however, you have lived that kind of life in the past, and can prove to us your change of heart, surely every man/woman deserves a second chance.

As of yet our numbers are not overwhelming, but everyone among us if of the highest character, and completely dedicated to our cause.

When evil takes a hold, it's time for an SOS..........

Declare war on EF too, Excessive Force.. thanks.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Raezion- said:

Worry not good sir. Your predations on this shard are well documented. We WILL declare war on EF, K*I, and any other collection of cutthroats and murderers on the shard. You will all face the justice of SOS. Be you Rigby or be you Hellion it makes no difference to the knights of SOS. You will fall as so many other monsters without conscience and honor will. Maybe this time you will not attack from behind during a duel with someone else like you did before. Maybe within that heartless shell you call a body there is some shread of honor that could be stirred enough to cause you to fight in an honorable manner.

Alas, no. For I know the type of riff-raff I am dealing with, and they have no sense of honor left. Long ago, they sacrificed everything human within them to achieve what they believed was the greater power a PK can reach. It's sad to see that no decent PvP people on the shard understand that such a sacifice is not necessary. It is possible to be both good in combat, and good as a person.

They will soon discover their error however, when they face the knights of SOS.

Gargamel said:
Everytime I've seen SOS near the brit gate or at the ATHF house they've had a bunch of other blues hanging around with them. I belive that's, more likely then not, the people he's talking about.

That's funny. SOS currently consists of 3 people. Myself, Sneak Butch, and PBguy. To date we have not made a group trip into Fel. I have been there by myself, PBguy has been there by himself, and Sneak Butch has only just recently "completed his PvP char".

The last time I dueled Messiah 1 on 1, he lost. The last time I fought him not in a duel, I chased him around all of Fel before he realized he wasn't going to win, and hid in his house. I don't remember having any secret gank squad attacking him in the duel, and I don't think they were there the last time we fought either.

The last time I fought Hellion, I was in a duel with Arkanis and he strolled up behind me and cast Explosion on me. That was real brave. That was great, how he felt confident enough to attack me from behind while engaged in a duel with a high end PvPer. He must be real proud of himself.

This said, I don't mind dying. I think it would be great to be engaged with guild wars with multiple guilds on the shard at the same time. Every trip into any populated area would be filled with danger, and constantly looking around to make sure members of a rival guild weren't planning an assault on you. Not to mention the fact that you would never know when a blue char was a rival guild's crafter and they would know where to find you. I'm just tired of so many people on the shard being scared to die. Oh no! I might lose some insurance money, and someone could say they killed me. Who cares? I die all the time. Sometimes I charge into 5 reds by myself fully understanding there is no way I'm going to win. I play to have fun. I think the guild wars would be a blast.

Think about it. A guild versus guild melee breaking out in the streets of Luna. Trammies would be running everywhere afraid they were next. If you're worried about being able to go to the bank, just use other characters to do all your trading and banking. It's not that big a deal. Reds do it all the time.

This will probably be the last time on this thread that I break the semi-roleplaying char I've gone into. Thank you come again.

myronmonroe

Wanderer
Raezion- said:

Consider it done.

My PvP mage will be making his debut soon enough. My first PvP character post-AoS (since back when T2A came out, actually...I took a very long hiatus from UO).

I don't know if I like the whole AoS thing, it relies a lot on arties/scrolls....I finally got him scrolled up and equipped enough to be compeitive, but he's still far from being a top notch arty whore mage (still no doom arties or 120 scrolls)

Sir Tristan said:
Worry not good sir. Your predations on this shard are well documented. We WILL declare war on EF, K*I, and any other collection of cutthroats and murderers on the shard. You will all face the justice of SOS. Be you Rigby or be you Hellion it makes no difference to the knights of SOS. You will fall as so many other monsters without conscience and honor will. Maybe this time you will not attack from behind during a duel with someone else like you did before. Maybe within that heartless shell you call a body there is some shread of honor that could be stirred enough to cause you to fight in an honorable manner.

Alas, no. For I know the type of riff-raff I am dealing with, and they have no sense of honor left. Long ago, they sacrificed everything human within them to achieve what they believed was the greater power a PK can reach. It's sad to see that no decent PvP people on the shard understand that such a sacifice is not necessary. It is possible to be both good in combat, and good as a person.

They will soon discover their error however, when they face the knights of SOS.

That's funny. SOS currently consists of 3 people. Myself, Sneak Butch, and PBguy. To date we have not made a group trip into Fel. I have been there by myself, PBguy has been there by himself, and Sneak Butch has only just recently "completed his PvP char".

The last time I dueled Messiah 1 on 1, he lost. The last time I fought him not in a duel, I chased him around all of Fel before he realized he wasn't going to win, and hid in his house. I don't remember having any secret gank squad attacking him in the duel, and I don't think they were there the last time we fought either.

The last time I fought Hellion, I was in a duel with Arkanis and he strolled up behind me and cast Explosion on me. That was real brave. That was great, how he felt confident enough to attack me from behind while engaged in a duel with a high end PvPer. He must be real proud of himself.

This said, I don't mind dying. I think it would be great to be engaged with guild wars with multiple guilds on the shard at the same time. Every trip into any populated area would be filled with danger, and constantly looking around to make sure members of a rival guild weren't planning an assault on you. Not to mention the fact that you would never know when a blue char was a rival guild's crafter and they would know where to find you. I'm just tired of so many people on the shard being scared to die. Oh no! I might lose some insurance money, and someone could say they killed me. Who cares? I die all the time. Sometimes I charge into 5 reds by myself fully understanding there is no way I'm going to win. I play to have fun. I think the guild wars would be a blast.

Think about it. A guild versus guild melee breaking out in the streets of Luna. Trammies would be running everywhere afraid they were next. If you're worried about being able to go to the bank, just use other characters to do all your trading and banking. It's not that big a deal. Reds do it all the time.

This will probably be the last time on this thread that I break the semi-roleplaying char I've gone into. Thank you come again.

Wow, make a mage, then duel me? Thanks.

And btw, I dont consider two dexxers fighting a duel. Sorry.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
Wow, make a mage, then duel me? Thanks.

And btw, I dont consider two dexxers fighting a duel. Sorry.

You act like there is some rule against being warrior. I don't have a mage now, nor will I ever have a mage. I don't like the class. I'm a warrior. I use a sword, I use a shield, and it's not pretty but it gets the job done.

I challenged you to a duel once before, and you never responded. Besides which you were scared to attack Arkanis. Every time you came running in and he started after you, you ran like a little girl.

I'm trying to decide who's more of a coward, you or Messiah? Messiah thinks he's good, but you think you're God. SOS declares guild war on EF and their oh so brave leader.

Hope to see you soon Raezion!

outluke

Sorceror
Actually i don't chase Raezion, we know each other quite well - i started him with items, cash etc. on Demise. For other thing he is one of very few people who can kill my pvp char in a duel.
Just making things clear ...not that i agree with all Raezion writes here.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Arkanis said:
i started him with items, cash etc. on Demise.

You helped create that monster? Sir, that is one of the worst crimes on the shard. Your confession here has only condemned you to be included in the SOS list of those to be purged from the shard. When the guild wars start I hope that your own EL guild will accept, and face the judgement that you have called down on them.

All PK's on the shard, and those that assist them have been condemned to banishment from the known realm. Any of those hereby sentenced will face the penalty of death upon sight by any member of the SOS guild, and those allied with us.

When judgement day has arrived, it's time for an SOS...........

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
I think I'll go for mage pvp soon too, my char is finished, artied and scrolled.. and being a dexxer does kinda suck really although I've never taken him out fully scrolled yet..

There's just 1 problem, I've never done mage pvp as of yet except for SW where I actually just died once in 3 sw's and went red all the time :/
I'll just set some macros and hope for the best, but I'll prolly die and die and ehr.. die again :)