UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

again mickey talks shit, says 1v1 and he will smash me? howd that go?

Actually screen shots are done manually every time I kill someone.

Btw it would be " when you are confused "

A proper sentence needs both a subject and a verb.

My grammatical errors are simply because I don't feel like correcting my phones mistake.

You simply need to go back to 3rd grade.

Shall we brake down your typing? Let us start with the first word. Actually needs to have a comma behind it. Damn, that was a fast mistake! I guess if I need to go back to the third grade, then you need to go back into fetus form and restart your sad life over.

Also, stop blaming your phone for your idiotic mistakes. Others need to watch out, this man used simply two whole times. He must have learned a new word today, and is trying to show the word he isn't a complete moron.

Shall we brake down your typing? Let us start with the first word. Actually needs to have a comma behind it. Damn, that was a fast mistake! I guess if I need to go back to the third grade, then you need to go back into fetus form and restart your sad life over.

Also, stop blaming your phone for your idiotic mistakes. Others need to watch out, this man used simply two whole times. He must have learned a new word today, and is trying to show the word he isn't a complete moron.
IB4 break* I know mickey mcdonald will jizz himself if he was able to correct it.

Again, until you can learn how to structure a complete sentence properly, you're in no position to talk about a person's grammatical errors.

Again, until you can learn how to structure a complete sentence properly, you're in no position to talk about a person's grammatical errors.

It is learning! Let us see if you can find my other mistake that I made. Too bad there is not an edit option for this section of the forums. I believe I am in a position to talk about your grammar since I have taught you the differences between than and then, yet you still can't comprehend it. There is a word for that, and it is called stupid. You are almost as stupid as you look... almost!

It is learning! Let us see if you can find my other mistake that I made. Too bad there is not an edit option for this section of the forums. I believe I am in a position to talk about your grammar since I have taught you the differences between than and then, yet you still can't comprehend it. There is a word for that, and it is called stupid. You are almost as stupid as you look... almost!

Edit?

That wasn't a typo, that was you being a complete retard and not knowing how to write a complete sentence.

I look retarded? Remember when nick posted your Facebook with all of your pictures you fat ugly nerd. I can make you leave this forum real quick lol

Post it! I don't even have facebook retard. I guess everyone is a fat ugly nerd to you... Do you even know my name?

Also, I was not talking about my my thought that i posted. This is a forum... not a real world document. I will tell you what the typo was though. I said word instead of world. I can't be helping you forever Pat McFaggot. You are going to have to carry yourself one day.

I've wasted enough time on here tonight. I once again proved my point. BTW you should Google the different kind of clauses that make for a complete sentence. It might help your argument if everything you wrote didn't look like it was typed out by a 4th grader.

Have a good night ladies

Vizeroth

Sorceror

How did your "positioning" help you in this fight?
You really should crop out the date on that screenshot. It's pretty sad at this point.