UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

again mickey talks shit, says 1v1 and he will smash me? howd that go?

How did the 2v2s go? Why can't you heal 2 man EB or Wand Syncs?Long Dong Silver-4.png Long Dong Silver-3.png Long Dong Silver-2.png Long Dong Silver-1.png Escalator-3.png Escalator-2.png

Attachments

• Long Dong Silver-4.png
    Long Dong Silver-4.png
    603.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Long Dong Silver-3.png
    Long Dong Silver-3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Escalator-3.png
    Escalator-3.png
    632.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Escalator-2.png
    Escalator-2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
You got ganked because you pulled out a gh wand first dump against my scribe. You want respect you gotta earn it. If I am going to fight you one v one on a scribe while you're on a alchy don't gh wand 1v1 pussy.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
You're really going to make me do it, eh? You're going to make me throw together the video of you challenging me to a 1v1 in Del, calling in a gank, then losing 2v1 with you being spit-roasted by fire field on a one-tile hex to which you teleported trying to flee?

Mouse is a piece of human garbage, but the hypocrisy here is stunning.

RaRae

Page
You're really going to make me do it, eh? You're going to make me throw together the video of you challenging me to a 1v1 in Del, calling in a gank, then losing 2v1 with you being spit-roasted by fire field on a one-tile hex to which you teleported trying to flee?

I'd like to see this video

Oh you mean the fight where I gave you every advantage in the book just so you would fight me?

If It was a normal field fight you would have died first dump. I had you redined and I honored the no lightning wand rule, but had I not you would have been dead.

You play an alchy dexxer with a vanq runic which literally takes no skill what so ever, you shouldn't even be aloud in the pvp section.

Remember what happened when we had a normal field fight where you weren't just running away from me every time I casted explosion?

I do..

This is where I would have finished you with a light wand, but I being the honorable person I am just decided to try and run you down with a pot, lucky for you your bandage ticked before I was able to get a new pot cooked :/

Long Dong likes to make these threads because if he's lucky enough to win 1 duel he will just 1 and done because he knows I will take him to the wood shed 98% of the time we duel. You will never be better then average no matter how many hours you spend dueling. I hardly alchy anymore and I will still make you my bitch any time I log in.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
This is where I would have finished you with a light wand, but I being the honorable person I am just decided to try and run you down with a pot, lucky for you your bandage ticked before I was able to get a new pot cooked :/
As I told you the last two times you made this excuse, I would not have allowed myself to get that low on life if I was about to get hit by a lightning charge. Furthermore, how is your not using lightning wands while I'm not using any wands giving me the advantage? Wasn't that the entire point? A fight without wands?