UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

again mickey talks shit, says 1v1 and he will smash me? howd that go?

Would Mickey fight vzeroth 1v1 with wands and all? With no rules ? Just 1v1?
Or will he only fight if he gets to make the rules first?

As I told you the last two times you made this excuse, I would not have allowed myself to get that low on life if I was about to get hit by a lightning charge. Furthermore, how is your not using lightning wands while I'm not using any wands giving me the advantage? Wasn't that the entire point? A fight without wands?

You wouldn't have let yourself get that low??

Lol!

Like you were gonna stop me from casting on you and putting damage into you. Probably the dumbest shit I've read all day

Oh you mean the fight where I gave you every advantage in the book just so you would fight me?

If It was a normal field fight you would have died first dump. I had you redined and I honored the no lightning wand rule, but had I not you would have been dead.

You play an alchy dexxer with a vanq runic which literally takes no skill what so ever, you shouldn't even be aloud in the pvp section.

Remember what happened when we had a normal field fight where you weren't just running away from me every time I casted explosion?

I do..

No, that is the dumbest thing I've seen all day. You shouldn't be ALOUD* to use a keyboard.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
You wouldn't have let yourself get that low??

Lol!

Like you were gonna stop me from casting on you and putting damage into you. Probably the dumbest shit I've read all day
The level of aggressiveness that a warrior can employ is entirely dependent on how much damage one can expect to receive at any given point. Do you think I have no control over the damage you can deal to me? That's what positioning is all about. Incidentally, this is why I derided you for your use of stun against me in that fight, which was seemingly random and completely non-threatening. Perhaps your constant lightning wand + magic arrow spam has dulled you.

The level of aggressiveness that a warrior can employ is entirely dependent on how much damage one can expect to receive at any given point. Do you think I have no control over the damage you can deal to me? That's what positioning is all about. Incidentally, this is why I derided you for your use of stun against me in that fight, which was seemingly random and completely non-threatening. Perhaps your constant lightning wand + magic arrow spam has dulled you.

How did your "positioning" help you in this fight?

Says the guy who screenshots every kill he gets on uo... Time for another lesson of the day.

When confused just think

Aloud = noise
Allowed = to have permission

Actually screen shots are done manually every time I kill someone.

Btw it would be " when you are confused "

A proper sentence needs both a subject and a verb.

My grammatical errors are simply because I don't feel like correcting my phones mistake.

You simply need to go back to 3rd grade.

The guy only thinks kills count that are screenshot. Except he is the only person on the game that cares the screen shot kills. Whatever floats his boat.

I like how you say you didn't keep auto death screen shots turned on, but the 1 event you ever beat me in you magically had them turned on?

You also kept your death screen shots turned on, you just never really killed me because you suck.