UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

again mickey talks shit, says 1v1 and he will smash me? howd that go?

Code Blue

Knight
Have you ever even pvped? all I've seen is you do is post on the forums. You're a part of WKD, notorious for being hybrid's worst pvper's next to Holy and ICE.

WaRgAzM was a great pvper back in the day.

Back when you could find 10 to 15 in each town at anytime

WaRgAzM

Knight
Have you ever even pvped? all I've seen is you do is post on the forums. You're a part of WKD, notorious for being hybrid's worst pvper's next to Holy and ICE.
Funny you say that. been on this server 11 years. I dont even know your name. You should field more. You sure talk alot though.

whats all this wkd hate about boys

i like wkd

i always felt like their core group of members in their heyday knew how to use pvp/game mechanics pretty well to win fights

definitely above holy in their prime

when i first started they were like the first group to use recall to scare newbies really bad

i swear youd see one wkd member and you just ran cuz they had cutoffs everywhere and bola tamers

i had a hiding mage

i got away some times

Mickey moped, the 36 year old individual who rides on mopeds between his 2 boyfriends on late friday nights while playing on a 20 year old game under the classic character names of "im a tranny", "Statutory Ape" and "pat mcgroin". This winter, follow the epic saga as he claims everybody are cheating scrubs yet is met with a potentially fatal plot twist when it is realized by a grand fuck up from his part that he himself uses modded pvp clients. Watch as he squirms and calls everybody a virgin because his only outlet of a social life is coming down upon him. UPDATED INFORMATION: Mickey moped has since abandoned his high praised 'pat mcgroin' forum account, to go under the guise of STERLING ARCHER. After multitude of posts and claims that he's only 20, just returning from a 4+ year break, and confident he can beat everyone, it was once again found all to be another GRAND DELUSION. Copy and paste this signature to continue on the true message of our great lord mickey moped.

thats my sig, for the phone users

Code Blue

Knight
Funny you say that. been on this server 11 years. I dont even know your name. You should field more. You sure talk alot though.

Back in the day u guys had the most creative ways to field.

I hated WKD so much but more important we were all friends at the end of the day.