UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A rap I wrote for MB

Loler

Page
Just so you know bass master. You fight in the same weight devision as ronda rousey, and you got 2 inches on her. you could totes take her man.

JlM

Wanderer
I don't need to explain shit to u but anyway... I am not in any competitions and don't need to be 6% BF like your skinny ass. Ive been 8ish before and it was horrible, i was cold all the time and ran out of energy fast. My max on bench is 275, i have a 6 pack, and can run a 6:00 mile so keep hating kid. I get all the nutrients i need every day and am in top notch condition without having to do some crazy dieting. And not that im some kind of tough guy, but i GUARANTEE i could take your weak ass. There is a guy at my gym who is JACKED and at least 250 lbs and i run circles around him and always lock him up quick. If you're gonna talk smack, find me at Charles Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy san mateo and get an arm broken. And then ill eat a cheeseburger and ice cream and break the other arm. Then make your girl ride it, assuming you arent a virgin although i probably shouldnt jump to conclusions you insecure redneck

Man MB is kiling it here, but you on the other hand... Just change your pic to a normal pose and it would make your statements look more like cut downs than troll attempts.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
ROFL, Im about to fucking die ova here irl. This shit is pure fucking gold to the 10th power and then some! He said and I quote "I max 275 on the bench" HAHAHAHA, and the bit about being an mma gracie jui cock bouncing champ of the octagon, HAHAHA. I think you are doing it wrong man if you are trying to make yourself look good, and the guy with the mother fucking( I swear to god I shit you not I cant even type this shit without tears overtaking not just my eye but my entire face) UO tattoo............. Man I jsut dont know what to say in all honesty about that one.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol yeah you're a scrawny little dude Bassmaster, had to change you avatar because you got mistaken for a lady's back. With my career I have plenty of time to work out, in fact I sort of incorporate it like a rewards system and do pushups for every kill or BRSK I get. I doubt you could lift half of what I do.

Censored my nipples because I don't want you getting too aroused, but your arms aren't half the size of mine.
View attachment 97573
Who gives a FUCK about who can lift more? This faggot actually has a UO TATTOO?! Im calling troll on that picture. No one is fuckin stupid enough to post something legit like this. FYI if that really is you, then you look like a bitch and should probably look into taking steroids. That is if you can get away from your computer long enough

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Who gives a FUCK about who can lift more? This faggot actually has a UO TATTOO?! Im calling troll on that picture. No one is fuckin stupid enough to post something legit like this. FYI if that really is you, then you look like a bitch and should probably look into taking steroids. That is if you can get away from your computer long enough
However from my experience only guys who lift about as much as a 13 y/o girl with an eating disorder say things like "Who gives a FUCK about who can lift more?" I still jsut don't know wtf to say about the UO tat... Im still just in denial i reckon. At first I thought the guy was just playing around and found some other hair lipped virgin with a UO tat, but thennnnnnnnn he goes and makes a sell thread with 3k pieces all wrote out details..........

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Ask your mom? I lifted her fatass out of my bed this morning and kicked her the fuck out when she demanded I pay her for that blowjob.
ok I yield, I don't want to get into the habit of trolling 12 y/o, which clearly you must be bringing out the momma jokes.......... stick to acting like you dont care that 13 y/o girls can out bench yo ass.

JlM

Wanderer
Is how much you can bench a big deal? I used to work out and it was cool to set new goals. I never thought of it as somehow being awesome if you could bench a certain amount.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Is how much you can bench a big deal? I used to work out and it was cool to set new goals. I never thought of it as somehow being awesome if you could bench a certain amount.
To each their own I suppose but to me if it isnt a big deal just means your weak brah. I don't just work out thought I punish the iron.