UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A rap I wrote for MB

zulu2401

Squire
I cant believe this threads still going it is hilarious[/QUOTE
Yup. Went from rapping skills to muscles and now....OMG THIS IS ONLY A VIDEO GAME and WHO GIVES A FUCK. No fucking cares how much you can lift because my level 69 WIZARD will beat your level 73 DWARF any day pal!!!

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
If that isn't rage idk what is. How about this, step to me, how many magic the gathering cards you got? Not sure of any good ones so I can't make that up. This is a video game forum, stop coming here pretending like your irl strength matters here. If your so manly go to the gym and get into it with someone else who actually cares about working out.

Funny part is bass master is being serious and it's comical, MB is trolling and it's hilarious, you on the other hand are being serious and sound like a retard.
Oh you care phaggot, you keep taking the bait. I'm fucking rolling over here irl laughing at how affected you are beta boy, ROFL.

and you sir are getting worked up cause you wanna talk about others irl and then get pissy when called out for being a beta phaggot and its pathetic.....

Last edited:

JlM

Wanderer
Oh you care phaggot, you keep taking the bait. I'm fucking rolling over here irl laughing at how affected you are beta boy, ROFL.

and you sir are getting worked up cause you wanna talk about others irl and then get pissy when called out for being a beta phaggot and its pathetic.....

Im pretty sure you are being serious here. What is a beta phaggot?

el pepino

Sorceror
i missed you on the field

Any chance you missed him because you were running backwards through the field? :rofl:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Not a skinny toothpick? Gotcha! Looks like you got some fat ass fingers from the shitty grammar skills I just skimmed over. Steriotype- stereotype. As buffed up? WRONG! CLEAN THE BACON GREASE OFF YOUR FINGERS FATTY. Whole- hole.... Accuracy is better than agility. Why you so stoopid?
Oh shit you gotta be right. Am 490 pounds bench press just anough to lift my 8 big macs and fuck education why learn grammar when I can be rolling my way around the house from my kitchen to my pc to the couch. I might not have the best grammar in my second language but shit at least I am just anough educated that races don't make people. Unlike you and your friend bassmaster that have no shame and admits of being racist. Bout to buy you and him a +5 mkp and dye it white so you can wear your true uniforms.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
I CANT WAIT TILL 2016 WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE SCARED THEY SHOULD BE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
yah know I just thought I cant believe MB has a file on me who the fuck are you J. EDGAR HOOVER must be I didn't know I meant that much to you .