UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A rap I wrote for MB

mantorras

Sorceror

NoWay

Sorceror
Roftl u can't make this shit up, nice rapping kid... if u are still in junior high.

But damn son those dudes are obsessed , i would buy a gun if i were u mb, lol

I wrote this just for you MB.
You need to get off the couch and turn off the TV.

when someone attacks you, you run off screen.
Your a little bitch, you probably look like a green bean.

All your excuses, don't try to act silly. We all know you get railed in the ass by your boyfriend Billy.

People say you are the best, but you rely on your boys.
@1200 dollars a month you can't even buy your kids some toys.

Its quite said your job is playing a game, just shows your life story is nothing short of being lame.

You are the biggest noob that I know, must mean that your wife is probably a hoe.

You sell 4 mod gear @ 7mil, your trashy ass PvP skills can't even get you a 1v1 fair kill.

I seen you die at baracoon, you might as well enter your password and click delete on that 'him' toon.

You are jealous at VD because you get your ass beat. You cry and use excuses, then get a hard on for zulu with that 4inch meat.

You make PvP a total shame, you might as well trash your computer and quit playing this game.

You can't kill anyone without Billy's para punch/field, without him online you just hide and get killed.

You MB are nothing but a faggot, you only recruit people with the skill level of a maggot.

I'm not Mad, your just sad, that your skill levels are so bad, that the next time I kill you, you will bow down and call me dad.

Goodnight boss, your next spawn will be another big ass loss.