UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to every imbecile who believes...

New Deity

Wanderer
Re: A note to every imbecile who believes...

Eskeshehir;635202 said:
That all Canadians drink milk out of bags.

Living here on the west coast for the last 21 years, i have never ONCE seen bagged milk, in a store, in someones house, or anywhere for that matter.

From what i understand it's a purely east coast thing, which is fine, eastern canada can do whatever the blue fuck it wants.

Please, think before you post, it really just makes you look more ignorant than you need to.

i cant believe u let these things get to you hahahaha

gugutz

Knight

So it was only a lie all along?

I could sue you guys for false advertising...
View attachment 18073

*cancels his intentions of visiting canada*

Attachments

• in-canada-milk-comes-in-bags.jpg
    in-canada-milk-comes-in-bags.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 80

Eskeshehir;635202 said:
That all Canadians drink milk out of bags.

Living here on the west coast for the last 21 years, i have never ONCE seen bagged milk, in a store, in someones house, or anywhere for that matter.

From what i understand it's a purely east coast thing, which is fine, eastern canada can do whatever the blue fuck it wants.

Please, think before you post, it really just makes you look more ignorant than you need to.

/RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

less please.

gugutz

Knight

A picture of the Brazilian milk bag (yes, we have them too):
This is the Dutch brand (Holandes = Dutch; Leite = Milk)

View attachment 18093

We mostly buy on regular paper boxes, but we also have this variation, which is cheaper, easier to transport and store, but they rot faster.

Attachments

• lete_holandes.jpg
    lete_holandes.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 46

i cant really understand whats the problem in drinking milk from bags..i drink milk in bags for 20 years and its fucking sweet.

Mae'Var;636501 said:
i cant really understand whats the problem in drinking milk from bags..i drink milk in bags for 20 years and its fucking sweet.

Yes, you have been drinking milk from our bags for the last 20 years, and you would think its sweet :)

gugutz

Knight

Eskeshehir;636504 said:
Yes, you have been drinking milk from our bags for the last 20 years, and you would think its sweet :)

I've been a big supplier myself.

Blacula

Knight

Dollpartz;635228 said:
Beaten to it :mad:
As was I, having a broken laptop is cutting into my forum time. :p

Back on subject: If anyone wants their explosion potions to look like milk bags, PM me.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Blacula;636698 said:
As was I, having a broken laptop is cutting into my forum time. :p

Back on subject: If anyone wants their explosion potions to look like milk bags, PM me.

I would never want my explosion pots to look like Milkbag's that's just pathetic.