UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to every imbecile who believes...

A note to every imbecile who believes...

That all Canadians drink milk out of bags.

Living here on the west coast for the last 21 years, i have never ONCE seen bagged milk, in a store, in someones house, or anywhere for that matter.

From what i understand it's a purely east coast thing, which is fine, eastern canada can do whatever the blue fuck it wants.

Please, think before you post, it really just makes you look more ignorant than you need to.

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: A note to every imbecile who believes...

Eskeshehir;635202 said:

Living here on the west coast for the last 21 years, i have never ONCE seen bagged milk, in a store, in someones house, or anywhere for that matter.

From what i understand it's a purely east coast thing, which is fine, eastern canada can do whatever the blue fuck it wants.

Please, think before you post, it really just makes you look more ignorant than you need to.

Stop caring already.

Phelon

Knight

Haha, where the hell did that come from? First i've heard of it is your post. Milk in a bag, how the fuck does that work?

/off to google

Reefer!

Wanderer

Phelon;635204 said:
Haha, where the hell did that come from? First i've heard of it is your post. Milk in a bag, how the fuck does that work?

/off to google

Google you will find all about it.

silvertiger

Knight

I want bagged milk! I'll pay you 5 USD for a glass full. But in the mean time lets think about tree frogs living in trees.:D

Phelon

Knight

Reefer!;635205 said:
Google you will find all about it.

I like the eco-friendly aspect but, from Wiki the "spilling" and "puncture" issues seem like a bit of a pain.

But hey, at least now I know that ALL Canadians drink milk from bags ;)

Considering im West Coast, and have never seen it, i can't collect your chumply greenbacks.

Here on the east coast of the U.S, I used to get bagged milk in grade school for a while. The chocolate ones we used to joke about being full colostomy bags, and we'd throw them at each other during lunch break.

silvertiger

Knight

Eskeshehir;635210 said:
Considering im West Coast, and have never seen it, i can't collect your chumply greenbacks.

Ahh dang! I think it would be cool to keep as a collectors item after getting rid of the milk of course.:D

lukin69

Knight

Eskeshehir;635202 said:

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Muggz

Sorceror

Raised in Ontario I grew up with these bags of milk. Now that I am older and in Western Canada I have problems opening the fucking weird flip top carton things.

Damn you milk bags for making me look like an idiot at work all the time!

For those that need information: look at The Official Site about Bagged Milk.

All told, I think that the "eco-friendly" stuff is utter BS. It's pretty easy to rinse out and recycle a plastic jug; bags are FAR harder to get suitably clean, so they'd more or less invariably go into the garbage.

And yes, all Canadians drink milk from them. (exceptions: those that have sworn off drinking milk altogether) Occasionally USA schoolchildren in rather sad districts, when the only milk option they have is to import it from Canadia.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Nottheking;635520 said:
For those that need information: look at The Official Site about Bagged Milk.

All told, I think that the "eco-friendly" stuff is utter BS. It's pretty easy to rinse out and recycle a plastic jug; bags are FAR harder to get suitably clean, so they'd more or less invariably go into the garbage.

And yes, all Canadians drink milk from them. (exceptions: those that have sworn off drinking milk altogether) Occasionally USA schoolchildren in rather sad districts, when the only milk option they have is to import it from Canadia.

I simply go to the Supermarket and get a Jug of Milk.