UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to every imbecile who believes...

Davey_Havok

Sorceror
Re: A note to every imbecile who believes...

Eskeshehir;635615 said:
I know...

It's a shame to know that people like him have made it to 19...

It's alright, one day he will forget how to breathe and that will be that.

Or he will fail at insulting a grizzly bear and natural selection will take action.

Davey_Havok;635617 said:
It's alright, one day he will forget how to breathe and that will be that.

Or he will fail at insulting a grizzly bear and natural selection will take action.

I was kinda hoping his dad would man up and take care of some loose ends. Wouldn't be hard, i heard they live in the same trailer park.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;635611 said:
Truly painful. :( It's also painful to watch him try to insult intelligent people, then getting shut down. It's almost like seeing a grown man pummeling a kindergartner.

And his sig,

So is it Canadian-Is, or do the Canadians own drink?

There you guy's go again, That's all you have is Intelligence against me... Why dont you go teach school or something instead of trying to teach someone there grammer on an online game, dont you have something better to do with your life?

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635622 said:
I was kinda hoping his dad would man up and take care of some loose ends. Wouldn't be hard, i heard they live in the same trailer park.

There we go again about a trailer park? The same one i banged your mother in?

Get back to me, thanks.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Reefer!;635685 said:
There you guy's go again, That's all you have is Intelligence against me... Why dont you go teach school or something instead of trying to teach someone there grammer on an online game, dont you have something better to do with your life?

Don't you have something better to do with YOUR life? Possibly going back to school, maybe? It seems like that should be taking priority over your life rather than trolling Ultima Online forums all day. Thank you for admitting we have intelligence over you because in life, that's all we need. Good luck picking up trash for the rest of your life.

Reefer!;635685 said:
This is by far the funniest post I've ever seen on these boards.

Davey_Havok;635700 said:
Don't you have something better to do with YOUR life? Possibly going back to school, maybe? It seems like that should be taking priority over your life rather than trolling Ultima Online forums all day. Thank you for admitting we have intelligence over you because in life, that's all we need. Good luck picking up trash for the rest of your life.

This.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635724 said:

Have you seen my girlfriend? Or my ex? Yeah they sure look like trash, A girl you couldn't never get in your dreams.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635769 said:
Fuck it. I'm done. Ignore list time. Enjoy reveling in your squallor.

Thank you it's about time, In the mean time go ally bra more.

Reefer!;635772 said:
Thank you it's about time, In the mean time go ally bra more.

You tell me i sit in tram, and i ally the fucking BR alliance... What kind of altered reality do you live in seriously? Do you think your in the Ultimate Universe or something?

I have 1 blue character as of two days ago, which aside from creation, has never stepped foot in tram. And i've NEVER allied myself with any BR's other than Gugutz and Lucifall, whom are both Zen.

Check your fucking facts man, i don't even have to point out the clownish shit you say, you do it for yourself.

Wie Yu So Bad;635790 said:
This Klondike bar is hitting the spot.

I snagged one of these from 7-11 last week

400-something calories if I remember correctly, but it was fucking delicious

Attachments

• OREO Sandwich.GIF
    OREO Sandwich.GIF
    48.4 KB · Views: 47

a-e-i-Own-you;635792 said:
I snagged one of these from 7-11 last week

400-something calories if I remember correctly, but it was fucking delicious
Try the Heath Klondike bars. You won't be disappointed.

P.s. Oreo Klondikes are the shit.

Wie Yu So Bad;635794 said:
Try the Heath Klondike bars. You won't be disappointed.

P.s. Oreo Klondikes are the shit.

Just google image searched them..

Sweet toffee jesus

Xeneize

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;635202 said:
Please, think before you post, it really just makes you look more ignorant than you need to.

nice stuff you smoked lol