UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to every imbecile who believes...

Khephren

Knight
Re: A note to every imbecile who believes...

I don't have something for the ''embalage'' but more for the ''content''.

You can now have wine in juice containers now...

who cares ?

Sorry bro but I'm really not getting your thread... lol have you taken your meds recently?

Corven

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635202 said:
That all Canadians drink milk out of bags.

Oh, dude, you are missing out! Bagged milk is THE shit, son. However, I didn't live in Canada when we got that shit. I did however live in New York about an hour away from the border.

For serious, bagged milk, there is no better way to have milk.

And you might be right about it being an eastern thing, Eske. On all my trips out to Vancouver I never once saw bagged milk out there; only up in the provinces north of New York. Bryne Dairy had the hook-up in the whole area.

Khephren

Knight

Sipping milk out of a bag is kinda fun, it's like drinking directly from a tit ! ;)

Thought i'd throw out a funny one... :)

Arrant;635528 said:
Oh, dude, you are missing out! Bagged milk is THE shit, son. However, I didn't live in Canada when we got that shit. I did however live in New York about an hour away from the border.

For serious, bagged milk, there is no better way to have milk.

And you might be right about it being an eastern thing, Eske. On all my trips out to Vancouver I never once saw bagged milk out there; only up in the provinces north of New York. Bryne Dairy had the hook-up in the whole area.

Yeah bro, like i've said, i think i woulda noticed going into a grocery store at some point and seeing it. Never seen it anywhere, most people out here don't even know it exists, i asked a couple guys i work with and they were astounded at the concept of bagged milk.

Devon 6;635535 said:
only the good ones do, just like all good Canadians play hockey, use maple syrup and know that it has to be below -20 degrees (CELCIUS) before its cold out
Technically, -20 C is WARMER than -20 F. Degrees Celsius are individually larger increments than degrees Fahrenheit, but remember that 0 for Celsius is freezing, while for Fahrenheit, freezing is 32, leaving 0 the equivalent of about -18.

Lastday

Wanderer

Finland used to have bagged milk.
This was back in the days my father was a little kid, though.

And I'm over 20.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Lastday;635591 said:
Finland used to have bagged milk.
This was back in the days my father was a little kid, though.

And I'm over 20.

Great story.

Reefer!;635596 said:
Great story.

If your end goal is to be a forum troll, your doing a really piss poor job of it, and from what i've seen over the last three days, it must be your life's aspiration to be one.

View attachment 18057

Learn to do it properly, or don't do it at all.

Attachments

• Troll.jpg
    Troll.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 63

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635602 said:
If your end goal is to be a forum troll, your doing a really piss poor job of it, and from what i've seen over the last three days, it must be your life's aspiration to be one.

View attachment 18057

Learn to do it properly, or don't do it at all.

Hmm seem's like someone is a little upset right now, You must be on just as much as me if you can tell me how long i have been on for, Please try to talk shit with out being a damn hypocrite you fucking tool.

Reefer!;635604 said:
Hmm seem's like someone is a little upset right now, You must be on just as much as me if you can tell me how long i have been on for, Please try to talk shit with out being a damn hypocrite you fucking tool.

View attachment 18058

Way to fall for it.

Attachments

• Dont feed the troll.jpg
    Dont feed the troll.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 56

lol any one who has drank milk in a mess hall or out of a milk dispenser has had bag milk :) yep thats a bag of milk in that box :) P.S. that Soda fountain yep 90% out of a bag :D soda bag drinkers :D

Attachments

• milkdispensers.jpg
    milkdispensers.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 50

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Reefer!;635604 said:

You're so fucking dumb man. There is not an apostrophe in seems, and you do not capitalize the first word after a comma. Every time I read one of your posts I just laugh because you never fail to make yourself look like a complete and utter back woods retard.

Davey_Havok;635608 said:
You're so fucking dumb man. There is not an apostrophe in seems, and you do not capitalize the first word after a comma. Every time I read one of your posts I just laugh because you never fail to make yourself look like a complete and utter back woods retard.

It's painful to read his posts isn't it?

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;635609 said:
It's painful to read his posts isn't it?

Truly painful. :( It's also painful to watch him try to insult intelligent people, then getting shut down. It's almost like seeing a grown man pummeling a kindergartner.

And his sig,

90% of all Canadian's drink out of milk bags, If you are that 10% who doesn't put this in your signature.

Canadian's

So is it Canadian-Is, or do the Canadians own drink?

Davey_Havok;635611 said:
Truly painful. :( It's also painful to watch him try to insult intelligent people, then getting shut down. It's almost like seeing a grown man pummeling a kindergartner.

And his sig,

So is it Canadian-Is, or do the Canadians own drink?

I know...

It's a shame to know that people like him have made it to 19...