UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Good deed

kev6872

Wanderer
Re: A Good deed

Thanks for the kind words BrotherDon.
You and your wife are two of the best people I have met on demise.

I would like to thank ParagonDancer and Lady Siren. PD, for the vendor spot as well as all the good advice I have read on the forums. Lady Siren for being a friendly, helpful person to do business with. As well as everyone else who contributes to the forums with help or advice.

Lady vex

Wanderer

Pandacious;360987 said:
Omg Vex, what about me? :/
Because you have not gave me anything.........hahahaha l/k

I believe you took me to my first Champ, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks anyway

Blacula

Knight

PwNoGrApHy;361001 said:
in no particular order..

Bush
Alex
Cucumber
Paul
Nos
Rta
Blacula
Bile
Thizz (from OSI to demise your still the man)
Alexandria
Mary Poppins
Redrum
Friedrich
Tempest
Twiz
Zero
Razer
Vodka
Arronax
Mr. Farm

*claps*

Bjorg

Wanderer

I like the thread, Lady Vex.

In no particular order:
Ulrich
Deo
Digatalis
Two Wolves
Silver Wolf
Lord WolfX (in whatever character he was in at the time)
Sheepie
Sintoos

and probably most importantly:
Lady Crismon for assisting me with a particularly frustrating problem in game. Thank you for your help.
*Curtsies* Delilah of Sorek

Respectfully submitted,
Bjorg

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer

First of all I want to be excused if i missed somebody :p

Zmei
Mae`Var
Irenicus
NAOMY
Chochko
Herpo
Zephyre
Ryo Ishikawa
KoTaNa

Greetings to all FoA,^A^ and ATHF members :) :) :) :)

xaxas

Wanderer

ALEX_CARDO;361711 said:
First of all I want to be excused if i missed somebody :p

Zmei
Mae`Var
Irenicus
NAOMY
Chochko
Herpo
Zephyre
Ryo Ishikawa
KoTaNa

Greetings to all FoA,^A^ and ATHF members :) :) :) :)

Ya missed Cormac the Wolf and Mule/Thimotty ;) 100% agree with the list.

Tekkamaaan

Wanderer

THREAD NECRO! But it's for a good cause :)

The first person to ever help me on this server was ParagonDancer :) I received my first marty (Loser Lance) and asked him about it as I was healing him at some dungeon near Spirituality/Sacrifice... Whichever one has the Balron in it hehe. I remember that he was on a melee character with a Cold Blood and I thought he looked cool haha. Anyways, he brought me to Doom and answered many questions for me to get started and figure out what the heck I was doing! Thank you :)

While Undead has not entirely helped me per se, he always lets me look at his sweet houses with billions of Phillip's Steeds hahaha.

Other people off the top of my head are:

Oaks
Drakull
Lycan

Sorry if I have missed anybody, but I don't really talk to too many people on the server or forums.

Tekkamaaan;384627 said:
THREAD NECRO! But it's for a good cause :)

The first person to ever help me on this server was ParagonDancer :) I received my first marty (Loser Lance) and asked him about it as I was healing him at some dungeon near Spirituality/Sacrifice... Whichever one has the Balron in it hehe. I remember that he was on a melee character with a Cold Blood and I thought he looked cool haha. Anyways, he brought me to Doom and answered many questions for me to get started and figure out what the heck I was doing! Thank you :)

While Undead has not entirely helped me per se, he always lets me look at his sweet houses with billions of Phillip's Steeds hahaha.

Other people off the top of my head are:

Oaks
Drakull
Lycan

Sorry if I have missed anybody, but I don't really talk to too many people on the server or forums.

I'm honestly amazed at the amount of people that tell me stories like this. Half the time I don't even remember. :p

You're welcome!

swazzy

Wanderer

I would like to acknowledge the first people who helped me but i cant remember their names. They were french canadian players like i am and gave me good LRC armor to get me started, a couple 100k for my first house and some other low end items that helps new players.
I unfortunatly lost track of them since.
Not too long ago, i was helped by Undead-demise although he might not think he helped me lots but he supported me by buying my leather over and over. Great doing buisness with you.
Theres also someone who gave me a full set of Bod to fill my 20x dull plate so i could get my +15 Smith scroll. cant remember the name either but you will recognize yourself. Thanks. Im still working on filling it with my gm smith digging for my own ingot...
Thanks to all those taking time to post and collect BRSK bods. I think the bod runners community is a team that really rely on each other. These guys helped me get my first 5 mil in the end.
Thanks also to everyone taking time to answer question post wether its PC or full on question about UO, that is worth a lot more than money.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach him how to go fishing and you will feed him for life

Dexter-LoM

Knight

swazzy;384938 said:
I would like to acknowledge the first people who helped me but i cant remember their names. They were french canadian players like i am and gave me good LRC armor to get me started, a couple 100k for my first house and some other low end items that helps new players.
I unfortunatly lost track of them since.
Not too long ago, i was helped by Undead-demise although he might not think he helped me lots but he supported me by buying my leather over and over. Great doing buisness with you.
Theres also someone who gave me a full set of Bod to fill my 20x dull plate so i could get my +15 Smith scroll. cant remember the name either but you will recognize yourself. Thanks. Im still working on filling it with my gm smith digging for my own ingot...
Thanks to all those taking time to post and collect BRSK bods. I think the bod runners community is a team that really rely on each other. These guys helped me get my first 5 mil in the end.
Thanks also to everyone taking time to answer question post wether its PC or full on question about UO, that is worth a lot more than money.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach him how to go fishing and you will feed him for life
je croit tu cherche pour moi ;) cetait mon plaisire de d'aider...
On another hand I would like to throw some props to the people that helped me when i first came to demise ummm bout late 05 but everyone that gave me a hand are either gone to better things or banned lol but I would like to thank not sure if still here but Sundance for showing me the forums after one year of being on this server I did not even knew they was a forum lol

spok

Sorceror

Here is my list:
Will-Twins | Pumpkin (my 2 twins brothers) | MasterShake | Mae'Var | Popara | NAOMY | die | Satan | Mordrid | Arkanis

thoses players i play pvp with in party at Brit Gate or Champs..

Great Fighter i Fight:
a newbie(kaz and zorak) | GuardzoneGangsta | Third | ParagonDanser | Playuo.exe | a revenant | Phanuel | sunshine | Paul | we.gank.okay | Vancha | Cucumber Jim | President Bush | Twizzle | Evidence

Guild:
ATHF | ^A^ | Tw | FM | e | Chi | Zen | GUNz | [[[]

Staff:
THX ALL OF YOU
- UOGamer ftw -

Thx all players to play UO Demise!! (sorry for those i miss)
Maybe we fight Hard!! BUT Its SOOOOOOOO Cool to pvp with all of you.
Thx again to play and make me have this nice experience.

Merci a toutes les players de UO Demise de jouer!!
Meme si le monde peuvent penser que le PvP c'est mechant ou plate!
BIEN dans uo demise on a du bon pvp pis avec des supers de bon joueurs!!!
Continuer a jouer.. meme si vous me tuer ou vous me team killer JMEN FOU
JAIME trop demise a cause de sa =]

Thx all (sorry for english)
Spok

ReZurrecti0n

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM

Gave me the chance to run my shops again at a very successful location by giving me thier house near Britain Moongate in Trammel. I hope to create a large shopping mall that will help out the newer players & maybe even some vets 8) ( Didn't accept offered gold either )

So not only does this help me, but may also help alot of new players ( Although it wont be free :p ) There have been MANY other players that helped me, but sadly I don't recall anyone's name. It encouraged me to help those I could giving gold for houses etc here & there when I could. This good karma spreads about, so I would like to time the time to thank ALL who have helped me even though I might not remember your name... ( My Main Char: Mysterious Force )

Dexter-LoM

Knight

ReZurrecti0n;385002 said:
Dexter-LoM

Gave me the chance to run my shops again at a very successful location by giving me thier house near Britain Moongate in Trammel. I hope to create a large shopping mall that will help out the newer players & maybe even some vets 8) ( Didn't accept offered gold either )

So not only does this help me, but may also help alot of new players ( Although it wont be free :p ) There have been MANY other players that helped me, but sadly I don't recall anyone's name. It encouraged me to help those I could giving gold for houses etc here & there when I could. This good karma spreads about, so I would like to time the time to thank ALL who have helped me even though I might not remember your name... ( My Main Char: Mysterious Force )
all good am glad i could help,,,

i must offer my heartfelt thanks to everyone who help me out
Eby: always give me a good offer :p, help me alot to get away from poor. gave me 120 bushido PS which i was seeking for long time, share a idoc in Fel :D also have many thing which i cant remember
(but one thing i dont like him is -----> he always buy all gold bricks..... dont u know i love GOLD BRICKs too ? Bro, share some of them to me XD )
Notheking : really a nice man, always do the price-check for me , gave a lot of suggestions which helped me a lot
Allex : kindness man, we got many nice trades. he always helped me to seek items :D
and there has many ppl who has trade with me , cant thank them enough .they r nice, and gentle (like Allex, FE, Rops, Galder......cant remember all)
i m glad that to meet all of u :D

thanks a lot

mociyl

Sorceror

An extremely nice guy by the name of DemonicSounds hooked me up with a 100% LRC suit, and a bunch of other goodies. Much thanks to him.

hugoboss

Sorceror

i've been on Demise now mmm... 5 days short of a year :p to think back of the names of those who have been most helpful and friendly - whether with materials, advice, company or just chatter :D (sometimes the simple things are the most meaningful)..

here's my 'Deeply Appreciated List', in chronological order (& where possible, forum usernames included):

- Dark Star Kalim & [ITA]
- LL Bean
- Taffy / silent guy b
- hellwina
- Sir Sotam
- koka
- uome, lady rhoda horsey, pont... [BAD]!
- Oaks

big carebear group hugs goes out to all! :D