UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Good deed

Lady vex

Wanderer
A Good deed

As some of you know I am planning on coming back to Demise. Right now it looks like March, can’t wait.

Well I have been on the forms more now and doing a-lot of reading and think we need to start a Thread about all the good players of Demise. Who are you, please post your reply stating such and such person helped you out, gave you something or anything, story’s are welcome. Don't list what you have gave someone, but who helped you.

I will start this off, with a short list. Sorry If I missed someone.
I have been given one million dollars, minor arties such as DPH & that blue shield, “sorry can’t remember its name” Hits off of pigs, really nice mage armor, like high LRC+MR2+ high resists armor, locked paragon chests, and a Gaunt Artie.

Here is a short list of all the people who have helped me, again sorry if I missed you.
Roly
ParagonDancer
Nottheking
Drakull-demise
Eskeshehir
Lucifall
Ulrich
Dexter-LoM
Locke4382
Absolute Hatred
AnklaAmarth
EKiN
Darthjesus
Brightside
Feersum Endjinn
Deo
The Beef
Pandacious

Thank you all

Re: A Good deed

Well thank you for mentioning me. *sniff*

+Rep for this thread btw.

Hm. Well, lets see if I can get a list together. There's been so many. How about a top 10?

TOP 3

1. Master Seb

- Not many know this man. He was my UO Mentor. I used to play MOH:AA with him, and he mentioned UO one day. He took me in, and everything I learned, I learned from him. Not to mention the countless items I was given when I started, and when he quit. Master Seb was his forum name I believe, and he went by such characters as: Sael, Ishein, & Hayden, to mention a few.

By far, the greatest UO Legend in my mind, EVER.

2. The Devil's Advocate

- The ying to my yang. This man, IS the shit. Monster hook-ups always back and forth. Whenever I needed something, or whenever he needed something. I guess it comes with being close friends IRL. <3.

3. Darthjesus

- Quite possibly one of the most generous citizens on this shard. Free pigment charges, a lesser tot or two, more runic armor than you can shake a stick at... you name it, he hooked me up.

And in order for who comes to mind first by forum name...

4. taamason
5. pkrlz
6. Nottheking
7. Feersum Endjinn
8. Undead-Demise
9. cuattamu
10. Errasal

Honourable Mention

Huh
Pwnt.exe
Steven_greer
Hyphy Train
Cho
Garlic
Marcedes
Moonshade
*** ******** (starred out in fear of being banned for mentioning this persons name.)
Lucifall
Dingus-Demise
Eskesheir
Windows Dark
Xeres
Percival-demise
luigi-demise

and the list goes on...

Tempest

Knight

Umm. I must say the only guy that has truly hooked me up outside of my guildies is Eby aka ParagonDancer.

lol well.. don't wanna put a damper on it. but so far i to this day yet to be helped..No wait there is one person that has helped me Caine for responding to a petition i requested...

Other then that i havnt been around enough to have been helped but only by myself :(

*feels left out*

emoooo

Sorceror

I've been helped a lot for the last 2-3 years, since I started playing demise. I remember the first guy who helped me by giving me my first lrc suit - xaxas (I haven't forgot it yet =d ). There are really a lot people that helped me I will definitely miss someone but some of the names are Flower (probably the one who helped me out the most, she gave me AoF, 4-5 Gtots a bunch of ltots, arties, marties, bods, scrolls, great designed house, uo knowledge much <3 for her), Cormac (a lot of stuff including scrolls, items, kegs, weapons and much more), Xaxas (scrolls, first lrc), Eskeshehir&Rza (first pvp tips <3), ParagonDancer (that leet harvester and much help), Mud (help in WoW and many pleasant duels), Third (pvp training, tips, help in WoW), Popara(for the lulz). I'm sorry if I missed someone those guys are just on top of my head. Thank you all for being so awesome much <3

Magnus, Eby, Shake, LD, Mook, one of the we.gank.okay's gave me a nice hammer pick.

Rise-Fall gave me an sc mace that pwned everyone before people even started using maces on mages. I started that, bitches.

Oh, and fenske gave me love. Dienosaur gave me the clap.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Cuattamu, Third is ... well i don't know how to describe him.

In the times of need one can always count on third to be there.
He is like a good shot of absolute vodka after being dumped. LOL.
Third is there to help, his friends, his enemies, and everyone else.
No matter who you are third is there to help.

The end.

Honorable mentions to.

LD , Great Guy always helped everyone
Eby, He helps everyone and he looks good.
Motherduck, even though he picks the gayest names evar! i still love him.
Ahha, he is always ready to help anyone who needs it.

Dingus-demise;352859 said:
Magnus, Eby, Shake, LD, Mook, one of the we.gank.okay's gave me a nice hammer pick.

Rise-Fall gave me an sc mace that pwned everyone before people even started using maces on mages. I started that, bitches.

Oh, and fenske gave me love. Dienosaur gave me the clap.

Speaking of which, as soon as you're ready to get back into action sir, let me know if you need armor and such. Not sure what you have available other then the weapons I've given you.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

I had a lot of people help me out;
The ones that come to mind are.
Eby ( on everyones list)
Luigi-- my names are awesome original and possibly drug induced, but they're.awesome.names.okay
Rza
Mario
Darthjesus ( gave me my first scrolls on demise and a 15+ stat :D)
Devil's advocate
Third-- prolly owe him more money then the stock market lost today lol
Syphen
la boheme
Irenicus
Errasal
Dilly
Ahha
V
Fix
Puck

And a lot more helped me bum my way to riches =D, if i didn't mention your name
A) i forgot as i made this from top of my head, and you can punch me in the face next time you see me
B)i got to lazy to write your name or check the spelling of it
C) you're not cool enough to be on my list.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;352868 said:
I had a lot of people help me out;
The ones that come to mind are.
Eby ( on everyones list)
Luigi
Rza
Mario
Darthjesus ( gave me my first scrolls on demise and a 15+ stat :D)
Devil's advocate
Third-- prolly owe him more money then the stock market lost today lol
Syphen
la boheme
Irenicus
Errasal
Dilly
Ahha
V
Fix
Puck

And a lot more helped me bum my way to riches =D, if i didn't mention your name
A) i forgot as i made this from top of my head, and you can punch me in the face next time you see me
B)i got to lazy to write your name or check the spelling of it
C) you're not cool enough to be on my list.

D) You don't look good.

Veda

Wanderer

i cant begin to list the names of those who have helped me... out side of |DD| i'd have to say We.Gank.Okay dude hooked me up for real. and i will get him back one day. :)

Good Deeds:

I don't even know who some of these guys/gals are - but they helped me out right at the start when you really need it... :)

(in order of appearance):

Chimelo - marked runes for me my first day.
Ocularis Animalia - Donated a beetle.
Miles Prower - Filled me a Spellbook and sorted some armour. Also the first person to stop and talk...
Raina - Partied me for looting rights when I had no hope alone.
Raven/Ramiah & Fix - Smiles, duels, x-healing, rezes and moral support :)
Everyone from Obscurum - when they finally got here :p
Eby - of course.
Zach & Dark Scorpio - gen.
EkIN - for putting Fritz on the map... ;)
Gilgamash & Clyde - Blacksmiths extraordinaire.
Rza & Shade - escapades in Fel
Ahha/Gepetto Toymaker - Armor, Swaps and chats at Umbra bank. (When we hardly knew each other, he handed over a book filled with about 200Mils worth of high-end BS bods with the words "see if there's anything you need there and we'll work something out...".)
NtK - forum help :p
Vex - the Lady herself - Bulls, Bats and hard bargains... :p

and more recently:

Lady Rhoda Horsey & M - chats outside Hythloth...
Dirty Sanchez - For the Library, Pigs and a place for Fritz Jr.
Siren - Because I like people who say they are going to do something and then actually do it.

Thanks to all.

FE

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Veda;352882 said:
i cant begin to list the names of those who have helped me... out side of |DD| i'd have to say We.Gank.Okay dude hooked me up for real. and i will get him back one day. :)

no need to, i looted most those items off people at brit lol

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Usually I add to my buddy list ppl that have helped me answering questions, helped with gear and/or have made fair deals with me, or that are in-game friends, so here it goes:

addictedtoUO
alllex
bilabong
crackhead
cuattamu
Dexter-LoM
dxmfixation
Feersum Endjinn​
Gordred
greyrebel
Hyphy Train
Hyuuga Neji
kinnie&twisties
LadySiren
Lady vex​
Lomano
Malaya
marcusstone
Marlboro Man
Nottheking
Oaks
ParagonDancer
Pure Pwnage
Pwnt.exe
Rops
Sergesies
SteelCore
taamason
Ulizeus
VulgarAB​

And of course, The Beef (aka Festus).​

lordwolfx

Knight

I recently came back as well...

Was helped bye

Rza
Baroness
Argoth
Seth
and lets not forget the perma banned leader of HA (RIP)
and BlueTiger

Look forward to seeing the lady in pink return =]