UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Good deed

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer
Re: A Good deed

The only good deed anyone has done on this shard is die in fel for the improvement of my armor.

So yeah that would be everyone except for my Presidential staff

jrhather

Wanderer

marcusstone;352942 said:
Keph has helped me more then any other player in the game... he's a great guy :) don't let his signature fool you
as for ekins, I got a couple of his artifacts after he got banned... Does that count as helping me out? :D
Damn right it does.

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;353242 said:
After 283274872347923048239 posts of forum pvp, it's really nice to see people expressing good feelings about the others :)
Wait for it.....

Doza n Tanto;353405 said:
The only good deed anyone has done on this shard is die in fel for the improvement of my armor.

So yeah that would be everyone except for my Presidential staff
Ahhh...the Moron in Chief himself. What a child.

Argyle

Wanderer

Rza and I have had our differences, but I would like to commend him on helping new players and always being a fun opponent, fun to play with and against. He is generous, and goes out of his way to help anyone he can.

Alright, Ive reached my cap for saying nice things about people for the day, Im going back to being myself :)

Jamboish

Wanderer

Well...I am by far the not so sober person here. (long night don't ask)

To me, the 2nd Hellion (Gohan/lawl.exe) and Adun (DJ/Playuo.exe)

they helped me build demise's first ninja tamer mage. And by the way dominated the china zerg. The character was Pwnt.exe.

RZA/Fix/V

For not kicking me out of Chi when I eraged about lameness and cowardness and that I didn't stop reskilling everyone. I attacked everything that didn't have a Chi flag, even killed a couple allies. But they hung in there with me, that in which I am grateful!

Third/Playuo.exe/V/Fix

Hooked me up with some decent gear so I could start pvping. Which then we found out I sucked at mage pvp.

Third

In the process of me coming back, he decided on making me a stealther. JAMES PAUL And from the looks of it on the field, is rather buff. It is a acset to Chi.

Xeres Josh Fenske and Sven.

For teaching me godly things about supported stealth pvp. Without these men, mostly sven. We are constantly fighting 2v6+ and I am learning that a stealther can pvp with help! We rarely lose these fights and it is the greatest fun.

Then, there is the people that introduced me to UODEMISE..
-F- Fallen -F-
Dark Glamour, I really miss you. I see your house is still in order, but haven't heard from you in a minute. Holler at your boy some day :)

If I missed anyone, sorry let me know that I did. Send a pm.
Off to do army training for the next 3 days.

Barcode, no hard feelings. People talk shit, I talk it back. I am a pure bred stealther and I am pretty damn good at it. So bare with it, and we will all find a balance. We have members including me that you cannot stand, and the feelings are mutual on our side. So, lets just keep the blood flowing but with smiles :) :) :) on our faces! :)

BOOM! your down here, still my cream filling :)

Tigeros

Sorceror

Zmei, Bjo, Allex, ParagonDancer, Vermillion, Snellbot, Xeres, IWanna, Mack, Arkanis, Kitka, Krupauskis :) They helped me on Demise. ( sorry if i forget anyone :kisss: )

p01n7e

Sorceror

The list is pretty long so ..
First of all, Lord_Zero for introducing UO to me and for building the most intricate, sometimes stupid and always strange templates so i will have the chance to laugh at him in his face and not have to build them myself.
Logain, Fashion, Zmei and most of the former [FoA] members for giving me the basics in everything and helping build my first suit, since my first days of UO were on Demise.
Mae'Var, Zeph, Serona, Arkanis, Death Jester, Raezion, most of the [e.] members for all the opportunities they've given me, the fights we've had all around fel both as allies and enemies, all the great times we've had laughing our asses off at people (mostly but not limited to Pete & R.W. - no offense guys :D).
Special shoutouts go to Adon, Xaxas, Rza, Shade for all the fun we've had, and still have on a daily basis, be it irl, in game or wherever.
Also, a very special thanks to Kitka for Everything, especially her version of the name of the PvP facet on our shard - namely Felushia :D.

First off.. Arkanis for helping me out when the shard first started when i came strollin into luna when there was no houses. Nomon for teaching me the faction ore money maker. Audi for being my side kick for si and ki. All my canadian friends.. fenske whom i thought was always blue demon and would kill on sight. rmac, dieno, jeff.. fun times. Questar and Nole for helping change mage pvp on demise forever. Omega^for giving me his castle full of every art acouple months after server birth. Charlie aka prozac.

I know i left alot of people out but to anyone that ive fought against, with, or what not it was a blast. Oh and xeres is the man. Ps. Thank you messiah for the uninsured orny and for my old brit house!

Raezion-;360973 said:
I know i left alot of people out but to anyone that ive fought against, with, or what not it was a blast. Oh and xeres is the man. Ps. Thank you messiah for the uninsured orny and for my old brit house!

Guildmate or not, I laughed out loud when that Dave Matthews-listening goober lost his orny. And then I chuckled when he told me his retarded plan to get it back.

Blacula

Knight

Paul, Cucumber Jim, Tia Maria, and Mordrid: For being my homies since the first couple months I started here. (I owe you all cases of Pepsi.)

Dr Phil: For knowing sh*t about life, not video games.

President Bush: For being our Golden God, Much <3.

Ahha: For hooking me up with Doom loot and free repairs for over a year.
(I still have that bow you gave me when I got banned :>)

Krrios: No Reason :)

Dingus: For being a weapon crafted by exceptional awesomeness and of Hit Win 100%.

President Disco, President Steed, Alex, Bile, Tempest, Twizzle, Zero, Vodka, Evidence, Arronax, Vik, Conan, and the rest of Barcode for being the best guild I've been in in 8 yrs. of UO and for being generally 1337. YOU WIN!

-President Lag

Cerebus

Wanderer

Blacula;360989 said:
Paul, Cucumber Jim, Tia Maria, and Mordrid: For being my homies since the first couple months I started here. (I owe you all cases of Pepsi.)

Dr Phil: For knowing sh*t about life, not video games.

President Bush: For being our Golden God, Much <3.

Ahha: For hooking me up with Doom loot and free repairs for over a year.
(I still have that bow you gave me when I got banned :>)

Krrios: No Reason :)

Dingus: For being a weapon crafted by exceptional awesomeness and of Hit Win 100%.

President Disco, President Steed, Alex, Bile, Tempest, Twizzle, Zero, Vodka, Evidence, Arronax, Vik, Conan, and the rest of Barcode for being the best guild I've been in in 8 yrs. of UO and for being generally 1337. YOU WIN!

-President Lag

w00t im in the list!

as for my list...

just about all of Barcode..
most of ATHF for hooking me up when i started pvping.
Lezard Valeth - letting me use his suit for a bit (and kickin ass)
Pandacious - helping me out when i started

in no particular order..

Bush
Alex
Cucumber
Paul
Nos
Rta
Blacula
Bile
Thizz (from OSI to demise your still the man)
Alexandria
Mary Poppins
Redrum
Friedrich
Tempest
Twiz
Zero
Razer
Vodka
Arronax
Mr. Farm

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Ive only been playing on demise for about two weeks now but the two people that have helped me out the most are kev6872 (Lord Nevik ingame) and cuattamu.

These two guys have helps me with items and money, to achieve more then I thought Id ever be able to accomplish in two short weeks.

Thank you!

edit: Id also like to thank the countless people that have answered all my newbie questions in my various threads and helped me get up to speed after not playing UO in 6 years.