UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Good deed

Re: A Good deed

I don't see myself anywhere other than Rigby's hearty post (perhaps I'm an asshole?) so I'll go ahead and throw my own honorable mention:

-The 10+ newbies who would ask me for 5k at Luna Bank so they could buy a beetle
-The random Trammie samurai I gated to my house back on Lakai and I tossed him a Helm of Insight (back when it was worth millionz dood)
-60,000 free ingots to Kaz when he needed them most. You're welcome.
-The guy who got my Kasa for 250k after I had no idea LToTs stopped spawning
-and More!

other than that, I'd like to thank----
-Equilibrium / DieIRL. I actually learned alot
-Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield for some of those most hearty laughs I've ever had, and for coaxing me to join Chi shortly after its creation
-My guild for putting up with my ban-evade schemes (jumos.co.jp: we dual chaos??)
-RZA for loving me unconditionally
-DJ, Third, Eby, Motherduck, V (sorry bout the orny love.), Fixxy, who helped me so immensely out of pure friendship and trust
-Bile for giving me the most love/hate relationship I've ever had with anyone in this goddamn game
-z0rak for showing me how not to treat people
-Staff! Thanks for casting me aside and just letting me dumathoin :>
-Rmac, Fenske, Dieno, Rigby; if it wasn't for these guys treating me like shit when I first started, I wouldn't have pent up so much raw hatred towards people, and wanting to claim as much insurance money as I could
-Redneck for getting absolutely piss drunk off 10 light beers (ask me for the vent recording!)
-Tempest for showing me how well 2 finely and similarly tuned brains can work together
-Thanks to Saeros Ellendai for giving me a long awaited boot-shine
-Slave, Ehren, Sven, ld.stn.wn, Dilly, Damian, Puck, BOOM, Genesis R, Stalker, Cody, Rich, Crank, Facko, Marcedes, Hail, Phanuel, Druggy Garfield, Scumbag, Pillar, Vochlu, Krunk, Dawn, Brunus, JAMBO
-A special thanks to Biggie for getting me laid
-La Boheme and Rise-Fall for being really decent guys

How did I miss this thread when it was running? Oh, wait, I think I was actually on vacation from UO at the time... :eek:

Sheesh, there'd be too many for me to list. But I'll try to get in a few:
  • Dingus - Showed us how to properly abuse the rep system until it was taken out. Also one of my fondest memories at Brit gate, standing between the GZ and Killa DJ's house, discussing tech and Flamestrike'ing anyone that dared interrupt our conversation.
  • Eby - You beat me to 5,000 posts, darn you. And someday perhaps you'll actually craft a weapon that I find truly awesome.
  • Fashion/GBTR - Helped me early on, enhancing a rather shiny shield for me and earning me my first big break in riches.
  • FE - Someday I'll have your hat. Or one I like better.
  • Kazz - Took me champing the [e.] way, steamrolling through harder spawns in record time.
  • Lady Vex -
  • Magnus - Shake: "Why are there naked guys in my house?" Magnus: "Deal with it." You also taught me how to Flamestrike redlined people I wasn't previously fighting for the lulz.
  • Mook - Mook's a pretty cool guy. Shares IDOCs and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Pontauban - You restored a lot of my faith in the creativity of playstyles. As well as creative ways to respond to things in-game.
  • Rogueci5 - One of the coolest players from a long time ago. You still have a glacial staff from me should you ever come back.
  • Sanchez - As I understand, IRL got between you and the game, though your library still stands. It was also ace of you to set me up with arguably the most lucrative vendor spot on the shard, and selling me some pigments at a steep discount.
  • Shake - Ah, yes, our fearless leader. There for us in spirit, gave us ATHF.
  • Two Wolves - One of the finest RP'ers I've ever met, though I never two Two Wovles had Alzheimer's, since you seem to forget knowing Rallahn each time you meet him.
  • Undead - My biggest trading partner, by a good margin; it seems we always wind up with a lot that the other needs.
  • Xeres - Perhaps the biggest person to inspire me in PvP early on. Partnered with me for a 2v2 tourney (coming in second to z0rak+Palin) we did amazingly well given that Rallahn probably had no business in such tournaments.
  • z0rak - Even without any scripts that handled things for you, you're a rather good PvPer, and a better programmer. Also rather cool to hang with.
  • My fellows at ATHF - best guild ever, for the reason that it's the only guild that centers around its members telling each other how awesome they are. And yeah, I already mentioned a bunch above. :p
As far as things that have been given to me... Uh, I think Xeres (or was it Xaxas? Can't remember) gave me a HoL a looooong time ago. Then there was someone (I can't remember, darnit) who lent me their pigments for free so I could dye my Legacy blue as I wanted.

Oh... nice thread!
Many people helped me and I don't remember all of them... I still have a good remember about these:

• Charlotte / Revyst = she is my guildleader. Picked me up when I started playing UO and teached me everything... and invited me in her guild, CrownJewel. I'm very proud to join a guild that has the purpose to help new players!
  • Ortega = another CrownJewel veteran. See above :)
  • and so all CrownJewel guild!

• Errrg /Alfred T White = he also helped me by indicating me Black Solens, and some tricks. We are in good friendship with Divine Power [DP*] guild.
  • Solace = She was so pretty to me to sell discounted beetles for me and my guild! Knew her when she was in DP*, now I think she is in JR.
and many, many people...

• Rilose = I enjoyed some hours by playing an event with her (that one with Minoc Siege)
  • Pontauban = thanks for teaching me the way to get the level 5 Arcane Focus!
  • 2 people I don't remember, one donated me a full spined leather set, the other followed me in a moongate and tossed me a ethereal llama statue!
  • And especially that one that left 6 PS and a Skull of Greed in front of New Haven bank :)

dxmfixation

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;478746 said:
*snip*

Fixxy, who helped me so immensely out of pure friendship and trust

*snip*

-Thanks to Saeros Ellendai for giving me a long awaited boot-shine

*snip*

As for the first part, <3.

As for the second... omfgrofl *milk squirts out nose* I remember them shits, "Hey Lakai, Shine my boots..." fucking lewls...

gugutz

Knight

I don't remember having any help on this shard.

All i have i got alone. I gave up asking for help when i got too many "STFU fuckn noob" from people. Maybe i was asking the wrong persons, but idk.

The only thing i ever gained was two skulls of gree from disco, but then he stole my HOM, and i got a Valorite Robe and Cloack from Evil Magician.

So i guess Evil Magician is the only on my list.
Thanks, dude! :)

dxmfixation;478762 said:
As for the first part, <3.

As for the second... omfgrofl *milk squirts out nose* I remember them shits, "Hey Lakai, Shine my boots..." fucking lewls...

HAHA oh yeah man I remember you were always around when he'd make that comment. Good times

gugutz

Knight

Im posting again cause i forgot to mention Hellion.

I know a lot of people doesnt like him cause he scammed lots of people, but he gave me around 200k money plus some low cost arties (fang, master, botd) and a Pink Violet Courage that is a very rare piece.

Thanks Vancha! :D :D

hugoboss

Sorceror

gugutz;478764 said:
I don't remember having any help on this shard.

All i have i got alone. I gave up asking for help when i got too many "STFU fuckn noob" from people. Maybe i was asking the wrong persons, but idk.

The only thing i ever gained was two skulls of gree from disco, but then he stole my HOM, and i got a Valorite Robe and Cloack from Evil Magician.

So i guess Evil Magician is the only on my list.
Thanks, dude! :)

don't forget your true white sandals.. ;)

Pont

Knight

EVERYONE for making Demise what it is and keeping the dream alive.
(even the ones we love to hate)​

Thank you all :)

Pont;478860 said:
EVERYONE for making Demise what it is and keeping the dream alive.
(even the ones we love to hate)​

Thank you all :)

I think, the best quote after 9 pages of the thread.

Pont, if you candidate yourself as Luna Mayor, I'll vote you :)

lol, I like how I'm mentioned by TWO people. Proves I did my job well.

If I thanked anyone (which I'm not), I would thank:
Shake, because he's funny as shit, and plays bass like john paul jones
Magnus, because he's just as cynical as me, and wants to be John Campbell when he grows up
Rhun, for the years and years of help (I've known him since archeronne, heh)
Dumathoin/Alderon, for being the legendary trammy of yore, (also years ive known him)
HavokForm/Dingus, because he's dingus, and if you have a problem with that, fuck you.
Akul/Ondlar: For teaching me to pvp, years and years ago.
Eby, for helping me out when I came back (for a price <3)
huh, for being one of the many EVP converts we recruited into ATHF back in the day
Brunilda, for running the guild EVP that allowed ATHF to run any spawn we wanted, due to infinite number of trammies looking for phat lewtz.
Messiah, for the lulz.
Joey/Redneck, for the lulz.
Mae'Var, for teaching me to put HPI on my gear and avoid the 80 DMG AIs.
Killa DJ/LoOnEy TuNeS, for years of free insurance, across three shards.
Pistol Pete, same as killa dj, heh.
ld.stn.wn, for helping me improve my dueling skillz and running dozens of 2 man 20 min coons
Hail, for being ld's partner in crime, and helping me with much of the same.
Marley/Mark, for being the drunken irishman in vent who would always give a laugh
Seb, for being seb, and kicking ass all along the way (i remember him from years ago, when he was a hardcore trammy)
Amelda Marcos/Jean, for being my pvp tutor when Akul quit UO
Judas, for being another one of the Order of the Wet Noodle (own)
Stultus, another own old skooler

FoA, RW, e., GUNz, fear, TMC, EVP, and obviously ATHF, the greatest guild evar.

Finally: Raezion, for trading me my precious cleaver. I miss it so much :*(.

Oh, and whoever was in gauntlet the other day with uninsured suit and died, thanks for the hotl/aoh.

Sprint-

Wanderer

More than 2 people ;)
  • Mook - Helped me greatly from questions to runic kits.
  • Eske - Basically same thing as mook.
  • Eby - gave me full spell book, rune book, and bought me a house.

<3 to all ;)

Bile

Knight

I'd like to thank everyone I've played with/against on this server and especially Mordrid for guilding me straight out of Ilshinar and giving me an awful LRC suit, everybody should thank him for making me stay on this server for more than 30 minutes.

Edit:

Oh, and Tempest for quiting and giving me 2 Godly armor pieces and an Ornament, I'll pay you back someday.

mattstoskopf

Sorceror

sorry if i mess this up but MOHAA is great game i loved it:)

- Not many know this man. He was my UO Mentor. I used to play MOH:AA with him, and he mentioned UO one day. He took me in, and everything I learned, I learned from him. Not to mention the countless items I was given when I started, and when he quit. Master Seb was his forum name I believe, and he went by such characters as: Sael, Ishein, & Hayden, to mention a few.

Digatalas

Knight

Hmm...
Deoren: My bro helped me start UO and he has/is giving me his stuff :D a HUGE help
Ulrich: runs a guild better than anyone...
BlueTiger: Good Deals, Good items and everyother thing i say to him is lmao! :)
BERSERKER: Woot! free marties for my chars when im broke :D And alot of fun to adventure with anytime.
Lady Vex: Super woman of OoM. lot's of training from this girl :)
Mordrid: Bank sittin buddy for huge deals.
Sundoom: nice guy, fun adventures and helps me get what i need cheaply or free
Bjorg: all for fun and great help in the beginning
LordWolfX: helped me start champs....even if i suck lol
The Beef: Great help to our guild more than anything so far. hope he keeps it up

Sorry if i can't remember everyone right now...:/