UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 fav bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiz

Wanderer
1)Barbara Streisand!! OMFG HOT!
2)Michael Jackson OMFG I LUB THAT WHITE GLOVE!!!
3)Creed !!!!! Must i say more?!!?! to bad !! MORE COMING!
4)Beatles!! Yellow Sub !!! great song!!!
5)Bruce SpringSteen!! Woot!!

Danny Boy

Wanderer
three-pac
my wife n kids
elmo and the pussy cats
piglet
poo meets metallica

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
lol, brave lungs, i love elmo and the pussy cats, their song "Fuck me in the anus" is still number one on the charts!

Metallica
System of a Down
Modest Mouse
Korn

targetofhate

Wanderer
Rei said:
lol, brave lungs, i love elmo and the pussy cats, their song "Fuck me in the anus" is still number one on the charts!

Metallica
System of a Down
Modest Mouse
Korn

go rei... metallica is the shit. other then that your list pretty much blew :> Korn's old shit is good though.

treehouse

Sorceror
creed sucks ass

creed should not be on any ones top 5 list unless its a list of the top five most dick sucking fag humping ass clowns, then I would put them at the top.

treehouse said:
creed should not be on any ones top 5 list unless its a list of the top five most dick sucking fag humping ass clowns, then I would put them at the top.
creed, good charlote, & linkin park all are on that list

Metallica
System of a Down
Modest Mouse
Korn

lets play pick the band that does not belong

RIGHT! modest mouse are too good to be in that list
system of a down is coo thow

Danny Boy

Wanderer
Rei you officially scare me now, go sex with nacho plz - lol ok, the only song with elmo i have heard have elmo gets capped :< and i only like the first 5 seconds of the damn jibberish

Greg1310plan

Wanderer
Serax said:
Are you kidding me, Jordan? Most people that play UO are wiggers.
LIES maybe like 3 of them. i agree with Goose, i doubt they are that into punk to be all religious with mohawks or what ever but its there shit. Ill listen to just about anything if it has a good beat/lyrics/gets wierd looks. Gota love going into public places with devil music blaring.

Kethinov

Sorceror
Hmm ok well here's mine. Different form most. In order, my top 5 would be:

1. NIN
2. Recoil
3. VAST
4. Bad Religion
5. Stabbing Westward

Honorable mentions (alphabetic): 12 Rounds, A Perfect Circle, Aphex Twin, Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, Dead Kennedys, Einsturzende Neubauten, Garbage, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Massive Attack, Metalica (pre-Load), Moby, Mum, Muse, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Plaid, Portishead, Prodigy, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein, Razed In Black, Rob Dougan, Sponge, and Tool.

My music collection is quite large. 139 bands, 9 composers, and 38 soundtracks. 20gb of music; 5000 files. That's after I cut back to save space too. :)

lol my opion wont work for this, people in rap arnt in a band, lol when i saw this i read up to page 2 and was like fuck it so i skiped to page 10 lol

Who else thought of the song MY BAND by d12 ft eminem?????!???

Status
Not open for further replies.