UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 fav bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink 182
American Hi-Fi
Good Charlotte
Linkin Park
New Found Glory
Lit
Sugar Cult

These are random songs my brother got and i listened to and liked... never heard of the bands b4 then

I hate Good Charlotte and the rest of the punk bands of today. They all blow they always bitch about how society wont accept them. They killed good rock n roll. Down with Good Charlotte.

My top 5 bands Rock

Well for rock this would be my top 5 even though I love all music.

Led Zeppelin-Old Rock Group
Tesla-Live Rock Group (Listen to five man accoustical jam-Love Song, Paradise, The Way it is, What you give, Signs)
Rage Against The Machine-New Rock
Van Halen-Eddie is the man
Guns and Roses-Appetite for Destruction is simply the best rock album ever

Top 7 All time any music

The Temptations-You younger kids are missing out if you havent hear them or are prejudiced. Aint to Proud to beg is simply one of the best songs ever about a girl.
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix Experience
Rage Against The Machine/Nirvana
Black Sabbath

Those 6 groups basically are the granparents of any band you will ever hear or like. If you dont believe me listen to any soft alternative or soft rock band and you will hear beatles. Listen to any pure rock band and you will hear Zeppelin. Listen to any R & B Group and you will here the Temps. Listen to and Hard alternative you will hear Nirvana and Rage. Yes the first two Korn albums rule, but they got the sound from Rage, they just made the bass thrashier and the drums more tribal.

Listen to Jimi and you will hear a man from mars. You hear his solos in Lenny Kravitz go my way, pearl jams yellow ledbetter. Pearl Jam almost made my list but Nirvana came first.

Sabbath started all heavy metal period. Maiden was after, Metallica was after. Listen to War Pigs after the minute and 12 intro called lukes wall. Pure fuckin evil.

Yeah those are my two cents. I love all music but techno, the only reason I will listen or dance to that shit is to fuck a girl or on xtc (quit that shit two years ago). Deep inside if you are a guy you know you hate it too, unless you are rolling on xtc, then its leet. If you truly like techno and you arent on drugs then you are a fag. The only good techno song I ever heard was sandstorm, I think Darude did it. That song was in my head for two days after rolling.

Bologna Is Good said:
I hate Good Charlotte and the rest of the punk bands of today. They all blow they always bitch about how society wont accept them. They killed good rock n roll. Down with Good Charlotte.

Good Charolette isn't punk.. they're pop/punk.. for any good punk you'll have to go back to the 80's with the Dead Kennedys/Misfits/etc.. the only good punk bands of today are bands like the Unseen or the Casualties... Rancid got old a few years ago for me.. shrug

Character Name said:
Good Charolette isn't punk.. they're pop/punk.. for any good punk you'll have to go back to the 80's with the Dead Kennedys/Misfits/etc.. the only good punk bands of today are bands like the Unseen or the Casualties... Rancid got old a few years ago for me.. shrug
k thx

ChuckR

Page
not bands... but they put out cds so i'll name my favorite cd putter outters... :/

Lil Jon
Kanye West
Pastor Troy
The Roots
Crime Mob

:cool: (....waits for the flames....) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.