UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 fav bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
how could you kids even considering listenin to punk.. why is 90% of uo people like emo and punk.. i bet yall play uo with mohawks and shit =/

1.Eminem (although he isnt considered a ban.. stil my fav)
2. old koRn (although it is rock.. best rock group but old shit only)
3.Godsmack (just cause the Music Midtown mosh pit was fuckin insane)
4.Ludacris (still not a band but o well ?)
5.Linkin Park (Summer Sanatarium tour.. you had to be there)

Yiff

Wanderer
-koRn
-disturbed
-any old gangster rap(dre, 2 pac, ice cube) none of this new faggot hip hop shit thats out nowadays
-eminem..the exception for above
-jimmie hendrix - greatest guitarist ever

goose/OveR DosE said:
how could you kids even considering listenin to punk.. why is 90% of uo people like emo and punk.. i bet yall play uo with mohawks and shit =/

i dont really like punk at all hardly any but i have to say punk is better than any linkin park bullshit and punks kinda invinted the mosh pit..

ChrisEuth13

Wanderer
Bologna Is Good said:
Which solo in One? I learned the soft one at the beginning of the song. Never bothered learning the hard one in the middle. Can you play them both cause man thats awesome.

Sorry for the extreme late, Yeah I can.

1 Linkin Park
2 Refused
3 Pearl Jam
4 Slipknot
5 Blink 182

I have a lot more, I don't just listen to rock/pop/punk w/e u wanna call it. I listen to rap, country, techno, and rock/pop/punk w/e..

dishwasher said:
i dont really like punk at all hardly any but i have to say punk is better than any linkin park bullshit and punks kinda invinted the mosh pit..

personally i could careless if you liked linkin park or not.. the point of the matter is i do ... and NO punk never INVENTED the most pit.. Mosh pits have been around since the 70's woodstock kid :(

tne

Wanderer
i cant point out 5 but if i say Pharcide then i hope ya'll know what kinda music i like, tho...

Wes-hybrid

Sorceror
Not necessarily in this order but here are my favorite bands
1. Good Charlotte
2. Linkin Park
3. Metallica
4. Bowling for Soup
5. Blind Guardian

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer
Wes said:
Not necessarily in this order but here are my favorite bands
1. Good Charlotte
2. Linkin Park
3. Metallica
4. Bowling for Soup
5. Blind Guardian

It's not possible to like Good Charlotte AND Metallica.. Are you retarded or something?

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer
goose/OveR DosE said:

Are you kidding me, Jordan? Most people that play UO are wiggers.

fonis

Knight
Or shitty alternative-rock-whiner listeners.

*OMG MY LIFE SUCKS AND MY VOICE IS HIGH-PITCHED* OMG* * WATCH ME TRY TO ROCK AND COPY MY SONG IDEAS FIFTY TIMES IN A ROW*

goose/OveR DosE said:
personally i could careless if you liked linkin park or not.. the point of the matter is i do ... and NO punk never INVENTED the most pit.. Mosh pits have been around since the 70's woodstock kid :(
were you at woodstock?
woodstock was all about hippies and hippies are not all about the mosh pit
ohh and punk has been around since the 70s and woodstock was in the 60s thx champ

Status
Not open for further replies.