UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 fav bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Que Cee

Sorceror
It would be impossible for me to actually distinguish a "top five", I hath became somewhat of a connoisseur in the fine arts :>

1) the Beatles & their solo careers*
2) the Beach Boys
3) the Rolling Stones

I cant really decide which to follow them, I could list hundreds :rolleyes:

Lordy.. hard to pick just five..
I'd have to say..

The Cure
The Clash
The Buzzcocks
The Dead Kennedys
The Von Bondies

But basically there are a few groups of music I love.. so whatever I feel like listening to, I always know a band that'll suit me.

fonis

Knight
1) Infected Mushroom
2) George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic
3) No Doubt
4) Pink Floyd
5) They Might Be Giants (but just because I have like a million of their songs and they're good for entertaining variety)

BrandT

Wanderer
The Roots
Tribe Called Quest
Heroes del Silencio
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix Experience
And countless Jazz bands.

Snap-hybrid

Wanderer
On the rock/metal side:

Nightwish
System of a Down
Rammstien
Metallica
Evanescence

Electronic stuff:

TaQ
onoken
cranky
The Prodigy
VNV Nation

Irina

Wanderer
  • Tool
  • A perfect circle
  • Glassjaw
  • Hoobastank
  • Evanescence
  • anythingwithMaynardinitbecausehe'ssogoddamnedawesome

nothing personal but Hoobastank & Evanescence would be on my top 5 bands that suck ballz list but the top 3 are ok i seen glass jaw open up for sparta awhile back.

Irina

Wanderer
dishwasher said:
nothing personal but Hoobastank & Evanescence would be on my top 5 bands that suck ballz list but the top 3 are ok i seen glass jaw open up for sparta awhile back.

Lol they're really good. Just sit down and listen to them one day....

Galgum

Page
Disturbed
Incubus
Linkin Park (Yeah, they finally grew on me)
Infected Mushroom
System of the Down

I really couldn't name 5, so the fifth is a bit of a reach, I don't mind most of their stuff.

ChrisEuth13

Wanderer
Irina said:
Lol they're really good. Just sit down and listen to them one day....

I would never listin to them because, as a guitar player, I'm offended to hear that holding your finger down on one fret for 4 minutes of a song and strumming once every 5 seconds is not telented, just my two cents

APC
Taproot
Linkin Park
Gorrilaz (I guess that counts)

Ummm....
I don't even really like the first two... but yea.. I don't like a lot of 'Bands'

I would never listin to them because, as a guitar player, I'm offended to hear that holding your finger down on one fret for 4 minutes of a song and strumming once every 5 seconds is not telented, just my two cents

It's talented for a five year old.. that's gotta be something...

And I've got to say, the main reason Evanescence is good is because that Amy chick (lead singer) can sing like a bloody mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.