UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 new policies effective immediately

Teh Grape

Wanderer
Re: 3 new policies effective immediately

Ryan said:
You've proven your ignorance to what the real facts are.

In a short amount of time, UO Gamers will be implementing EasyUO detection that WORKS, and will ban you for using it.

Thanks though.

Well i've been afk mining with easy uo for the past week, and nobody has said a word to me. I guess your system doesn't work as well as you let on.

Terron

Knight

Teh Grape said:
Well i've been afk mining with easy uo for the past week, and nobody has said a word to me. I guess your system doesn't work as well as you let on.

our system just proved itself operation, the joke is on you buddy!

Teh Grape

Wanderer

Terron said:
our system just proved itself operation, the joke is on you buddy!

Not really, considering i'm to smart for you, and will never be caught. Even if I admit to it you will never know the name of my chars in game. You might know my previous ones but not the ones I use now.

Azareil

Sorceror

I hope this means the end of that prick "CLICKMEURDIED" I don't know why, but his name pisses me off so much. Mainly the word "DIED". It's supposed to be "DEAD" for the love of god. He's a menace to the grammar nazi's!

erendor

Wanderer

Teh Grape said:
Not really, considering i'm to smart for you, and will never be caught. Even if I admit to it you will never know the name of my chars in game. You might know my previous ones but not the ones I use now.

They have your IP, you know. Your accounts record your IP. They have your accounts. They're in the walls, man! They're everywhere!
I'd stop using EasyUO, if I was you, lest I be beaten with the punishment stick.

In fact you've made it even easier by posting here due to the moderator controls on this board probably having an IP lookup feature. Not going to be hard to match the two of them is it?

You can almost feel the rod of correction being primed to smite.....

Slopko

Wanderer

Ryan said:
You've proven your ignorance to what the real facts are.

In a short amount of time, UO Gamers will be implementing EasyUO detection that WORKS, and will ban you for using it.

Thanks though.
not everyone is going to fully patch to the new osi client with the processes detection.

Slopko said:
not everyone is going to fully patch to the new osi client with the processes detection.

I'm pretty sure they can make you if you want to login and play on UOGames again.

Teh Grape

Wanderer

No, they do not have my ip, I change my ip about once a week. And my accounts were made at a friends house anyway.

Terron

Knight

Teh Grape said:
No, they do not have my ip, I change my ip about once a week. And my accounts were made at a friends house anyway.

AWESOME ELITE HACKER WE'LL NEVER CATCH YOU

Oh, are puns allowed? I just made a character named I.Hate.Dot.Names, as my inscribe warrior (you heard me right).

Also, why don't you just add a custom map, and totally revamp you oh! err, UO!! Then call PvP illegal.. I swere, if I don't have the cash, i'll whip out my theif. And his whip hurts. So now stealing is illegal? GG Admins!! You just made ANOTHER skill useless. I belive that cuts it up to... above 9.

herbage

Wanderer

Killamus said:
Oh, are puns allowed? I just made a character named I.Hate.Dot.Names, as my inscribe warrior (you heard me right).

Also, why don't you just add a custom map, and totally revamp you oh! err, UO!! Then call PvP illegal.. I swere, if I don't have the cash, i'll whip out my theif. And his whip hurts. So now stealing is illegal? GG Admins!! You just made ANOTHER skill useless. I belive that cuts it up to... above 9.

there is a difference between tricking and scamming.

Closing out of a window to steal something isn't scamming, it's tricking. Hoping on your nigerian character and tellling someone that you can't access your house becuase its frozen, but if they give you access to their house to transfer funds.... you know this was funnier in my head, im gonna stop.

My point still stands, i dont think closing a window and stealing counts as a scam