UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 new policies effective immediately

R

Ryan

Re: 3 new policies effective immediately

Strong said:
Scamming is always a touchy subject. Ryan said that a GM MAY do something. Most scams have little evidence other than the crying of the victim and the "I dont know what your talking about" by the scammer. In order to effectively enforce this, the GM would have to actually witness the scam (or the victim is a GM). I do hope this is the way that the GMs will handle these or else this could lead to a lot of false scam reports and being getting there items taken.

Our staff are educated on how to handle these pages, no one is going to get "screwed".

FROSTICAL

Wanderer

I dont see why sentences and real world references are not allowed as names. First of all, what the hell is wrong with a name such as Kenya Dig It (my t-hunter) How does that harm anyone? Second of all, Felluca is not the most interesting of places, so to make a name as a Fel reference would result in a most likely stupid names. What's wrong with naming a char after a song lyric or video game character or something?

Sloth said:
I don’t know, I'd kind of like to see scamming on this shard. Scamming can be fun for both the victim and the scammer. Look at it this way, it gives the victim something to talk to his friends about! Woohoo!

I believe Ryan's intentions are to promote a positive experience for everyone on the shard and not just the anti-social misfits. I don't think he really cares about you having fun by exploiting another. I'

I like the changes, but I think they're a little too late. Most decent players have come and gone because of the abundance of asshats that proliferate the shard!

and btw... acamming didnt affect shard alot, cause when someone scammed u, u try to scam another person he same way u got scammed...

i remember when i was a noob, some dude was selling some blessed item for 60k. so i was like ok... he said i need gold i cant open checks, so i put the gold in the trade window and he closed it and obviosly got the gold. after that, i did the same thing and got my 60k back... im pretty sure that the guy i got the 60k from just went and did the same thing to another person and so on. after a person gets scammed like that, they will know not to do it again... i dont think that eaven with this system scams will be removed.

speedhack remove is awesome tho, im just wondering how are u guys gonna detect tho... i always wondered how could ppl on feet outrun me while im on a mount...

Despairl

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
ummm. thats a razor feature... dumbass :/

GG

hummm dumbass i'm talking buying from 7 seperate vendors all at the sametime....something razor doesn't do or atleast i wouldn't think it would allow anyways.

Despairl said:
hummm dumbass i'm talking buying from 7 seperate vendors all at the sametime....something razor doesn't do or atleast i wouldn't think it would allow anyways.
dude, how do u know what vendor they are buying from... its a 1second clikc, u just click the vendor and then select buy... u get all the regs
1sec*7vendors=7secs.... yeah its that easy to do

Despairl

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
dude, how do u know what vendor they are buying from... its a 1second clikc, u just click the vendor and then select buy... u get all the regs
1sec*7vendors=7secs.... yeah its that easy to do

some other problems with this method....find and dandy you buy them all....i'd like to see someone hold 5000+ stones.....

Despairl said:
some other problems with this method....find and dandy you buy them all....i'd like to see someone hold 5000+ stones.....
well man, thats impossible.... just think of the program
1. detect all the reg vendors within 20 steps ad in the shard/game u are
2. buy from all of them at the same time
3. bank the regs before they go in ur inventory.

If someone actually made this program, they would be dumb... cause if thats possible, that means u can just make one that adds 1mil checks in ur bank...

Despairl

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
well man, thats impossible.... just think of the program
1. detect all the reg vendors within 20 steps ad in the shard/game u are
2. buy from all of them at the same time
3. bank the regs before they go in ur inventory.

If someone actually made this program, they would be dumb... cause if thats possible, that means u can just make one that adds 1mil checks in ur bank...

this is my problem, i saw this guy just walk by 7 vendors....so i figured razor but the guy only macro'd vendor buy(mind you no bank) once and then boom gone all gone and i'm talking instant....i was like wtf they were gone faster than i could click the buy button(using the shift method). Thats why i checked them all and i was like how the fuck...and the guy runs off laughing "My Regs" i was like ok how?!?....

how do u know there were regs on each vendor at the biggining? maybe the guy just passed ,saw thers no regs and went away saying "my regs" meaning that u got his regs?

Despairl

Wanderer

cuz i vendor buy all of them before hand that way i don't waste my time checking someone without anything during the buying process

Zilverz

Wanderer

Glad to see something being done about scammers. There are several in the Trading Message forum that continuously try to scam people.

qopempire

Wanderer
"Restricted

Names which fall under the following categories are restricted and will most likely not receive an account penalty on the first instance.

Trademarks

Pure Gibberish

Contain "Leet" or "Dudespeak"

Titles (Does not apply to Guild or Pet Names)

Real World References

Partial or Complete Sentences (Does not apply to Guild Names)

Though we have varying tolerance for repeated abuse of each category, any name that violates one of these categories will most likely:
"

wtf is the point of this? If i want my name to be colorfull and original how is this going to help>? How dose this affect people, yet 20 people named "a shadow knight" dosent?

Yea I don’t like the name idea; I think basically any names should be allowed except offensive or religious ones.