UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 new policies effective immediately

Terron

Knight
Re: 3 new policies effective immediately

Slopko

Wanderer

Despairl said:
Amen.....no more people buying out 7 reg vendors in like 10-20 seconds....
uh ever hear of a buy agent? yeah razor is responsible for that, not easy uo.

aliger

Wanderer

yep, or you could just hold down shift and dbl click regs.. like i do

I don’t know, I'd kind of like to see scamming on this shard. Scamming can be fun for both the victim and the scammer. Look at it this way, it gives the victim something to talk to his friends about! Woohoo!

tbkiah

Wanderer

It is actually kind of ironic, this also happened on IPY, but they also disallowed the krrios client because it had unfair advantages and lagged the original UO client at that point in time... But the ironic part is that the people who orignially advocated using euo and such programs on original OSI shards, were against their anti-macroeing policies, are the same people who go all out hypocritical and ban people for the same things that they did on OSI...

Also a question, does this mean people with names like Jesus have to change their names? cause i see alot of "jesus"'s around

Slopko

Wanderer

Lets see you inforce that naming policy and rename krrio's char Brother of Jesus :p

Strong

Wanderer

jibah said:
No more scamming?? :(

Scamming is always a touchy subject. Ryan said that a GM MAY do something. Most scams have little evidence other than the crying of the victim and the "I dont know what your talking about" by the scammer. In order to effectively enforce this, the GM would have to actually witness the scam (or the victim is a GM). I do hope this is the way that the GMs will handle these or else this could lead to a lot of false scam reports and being getting there items taken.

Strong said:
Scamming is always a touchy subject. Ryan said that a GM MAY do something. Most scams have little evidence other than the crying of the victim and the "I dont know what your talking about" by the scammer. In order to effectively enforce this, the GM would have to actually witness the scam (or the victim is a GM). I do hope this is the way that the GMs will handle these or else this could lead to a lot of false scam reports and being getting there items taken.

Checking journals can be some help. Other than that, I agree, it will just be a he said/she said ordeal.