UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle

Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle

doaker;1699135 said:
that would be nice in all but when i came to it.The mountain was coming thro the floors maybe need to be raised a little or maybe a better floor plaining if i win hmm maybe hehe gm for a day to fix all thats wrong nice buildind but i found out building on rocky tops dont work well plzz dont get mad im tring to help out in building on top of mountains ty;) [area interface works well in placing homes:)

i had that problem too. if you finish patching uo to 6.0.8.0 theres no mountains coming through :)

doaker

Wanderer

FrostFire2006;1699164 said:
i had that problem too. if you finish patching uo to 6.0.8.0 theres no mountains coming through :)

If i patch to 6.0.8.0 i dont think ill be able to play other shards than this 1 will I just a qustion im not sure of:confused:

quid pro quo;1697412 said:
I would just want special pants with a giant bulge in the crotch area. They could even be normal hued and I wouldn't care.

sry to bring up an old post but...OMG!!!!!!!LOL THAT'S FUC$ING FUNNY!

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

This is gonna be the coolest thing ever if I win... and really lame if I don't.

When and where do we go to see if our tickets are a winner or not? Will they auto tell us or do we have to go somewhere to hand the tickets to a shard run npc?

uonoobs

Knight

Valvorius Fess;1700942 said:
When and where do we go to see if our tickets are a winner or not? Will they auto tell us or do we have to go somewhere to hand the tickets to a shard run npc?

last time they deleted all the losing tickets and the winning tickets became special hue

Suriv

Sorceror

I sure hope those last tickets get claimed before I sleep. I don't want to wake up and find out I have a hued ticket and not have the time to find out what for.