UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle

Suriv

Sorceror
Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle

So, I see the thread is being moderated to remove all complaints and such, but I'm just curious, not complaining.. What is the plan of action in the offhand chance that someone fails to claim their ticket?

Countessa

Knight

The thread is being moderated for rude comments and replies pertaining to them. Players forget their manners when it comes to UO pixels.

Players will have a chance to claim their tickets and I doubt there will be anyone not claiming. I can't say what procedure will be used in the off chance someone doesn't. Common sense tells me the players will be given notice of a claim deadline should it be needed. After that date the draw would be made.

Suriv

Sorceror

Kraapen Meepants;1701281 said:
forget them! after 5 days refund all money that was used to buy the tickets that werent claimed...

Kraapen Meepants;1701282 said:
and get on with it!

Edit is your friend.

Anyway, I understand the means of removing rude comments. I was just baffled as to why my previous, equally un-rude comment regarding this potential deadline was deleted.

WaRgAzM;1701332 said:
Accually I am pretty ok with the wait. it just means I didn't lose yet :)

But what if you never find out? OMG WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!?

Anticipation sucks.

CLAIM YOUR TICKETS FOLKS!

uonoobs

Knight

^ Maniphesto

Suriv

Sorceror

uonoobs;1701338 said:

^ Maniphesto

QFT. In fact, just because of that post. I just might yell "OH MY GAWD, NINTENDO SIXTY-FOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR" if I win.

CapLoD

Sorceror

last year the drawing was held at least a week (2 if my memory serves me right) after the ticket buying deadline.

I wouldn't hope for any sooner than that or you are likely to be disappointed.

keungtc

Wanderer

Is there a chance that I could know how many tickets has been sold in total? including ingame and donation. Thanks.

Suriv

Sorceror

keungtc;1701369 said:
Is there a chance that I could know how many tickets has been sold in total? including ingame and donation. Thanks.

ploki;1700896 said:
there were only like 4200 tickets given out.

I'm not sure how good of an estimate that is. Some say otherwise. I just assumed 5000 (In case the 4200 was an early statistic) were sold and based my stats on that.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

keungtc;1701369 said:

billions