UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Ultimate Raffle

-666-

Squire
Re: 2008 Ultimate Raffle

the winner is gonna be whoever the richest player on the shard is... or whoever is richest irl, for example the 47 year old that still plays UO, and bought 4000 tickets, he will also be all 10 runners up... was it ever stated that the runners up could NOT be the winner of the castle? that should be a rule...

Ozzy

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1696890 said:
Can we list suggestions for things inside the castle? / raffle winners

- Red Hanging Lantern
- Gaza Mat
- Broken Vanity
- Red Sandals entitled "Bleeding Love" (same color as Fuck Lags)
- Hearth of the Home Fire
- Hot Pink Candle named "<3"

...and basically all the things I want. <3

Ehhw! Girly stuff :<

blzeta

Wanderer

I'd like to win this one, but Im so poor that I cant buy a ticket ingame.. I dont have paypal account yet but maybe soon and I can join this raffle :) few days time left and its close.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Reign Flame;1696904 said:
Oh COME ON, you know you'd want that stuffs :}

...don't you think the sandals + candle would be badass?

G1RLY STUF NUT BADA51!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!1

quid pro quo

Wanderer

I would just want special pants with a giant bulge in the crotch area. They could even be normal hued and I wouldn't care.

Ok question...Are you going to be able to win multiple prizes or is it 1 per??...And when is the official drawing?

Thanks
Trinity

I love this idea of having a raffle, but I saw some peeps outside Delucia complaining that the winner will be the hands down richest person in all the land. They also went on to say that people were actually leaving the shard because of it.

I say good riddance. Is there any truth to this? Are people really upset that this raffle is going on?

The way I see it is it matters not how rich the next guy is as long as your having fun playing this GAME. It did open my eyes though that some people are that vain even with something as insignificant as a game.

i dont think anyone is quiting because of the raffle. they have held raffles before. usually its a way if anything to boost numbers on and get some support out of all the players in the game. the richest person wont win it. i wont lie if the richest person wanted to buy it from me id sell. you could own a castle near brit or 4 side by side 18x18s covered in mil checks haha. sadly what so many people dont realize is no matter how many tickets you buy you have the same chance of winning. its just like the lottery system so many states have. you dont actually think the lottery would still be around if the state didnt benefit.

out of curiousity how many tickets have been sold so far? just hoping the raffle did as well as you expected. good luck to everyone seriously its really anyones game.