UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2(randoms) v 2 (sega)

Mister Pink

Squire
All I can say by experience is.

Reefer can be hard to handle in guild sometimes, but the guy knows what his doing. You want a solid player that can call and get the kills done, his one to have. But you gotta let him talk .Its not a bad guild there is certain thing that I questioned like why kick reefer well I know why but for the guild reefer was a good asset

It's not like we put the guy on mute or something. He would show up play an hour then log off. I maybe played with him 5-7 times total. During those times. Sure yeah he was a great asset and I think he was a great pvper and shotcaller.

Recently Reefer got into an argument with a guy over pots in skype conversation. Reefer wasn't guilded or had a guild tag. Servos was. He kills Servos. Servos says Reefer ganked him. I don't know because I wasn't there. Why keep the guy in skype conversation if he is killing guild members? Boom kicked him.

When both Reefer and Kurrupted had a guild tag. They got into a middle school fight on forums and in our skype conversation. This was a while back, but still an annoyance that took me to have intervene to get them to stop. So yeah those are my limited impressions of the guy. Very much like you drawing conclusions on our guild by one experience at a raid I made my opinion of Reefer based on a handful of instances.

The limited times Reefer logged in and was in mumble. Sure he was great, but that wasn't often.

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
It's not like we put the guy on mute or something. He would show up play an hour then log off. I maybe played with him 5-7 times total. During those times. Sure yeah he was a great asset and I think he was a great pvper and shotcaller.

Recently Reefer got into an argument with a guy over pots in skype conversation. Reefer wasn't guilded or had a guild tag. Servos was. He kills Servos. Servos says Reefer ganked him. I don't know because I wasn't there. Why keep the guy in skype conversation if he is killing guild members? Boom kicked him.

When both Reefer and Kurrupted had a guild tag. They got into a middle school fight on forums and in our skype conversation. This was a while back, but still an annoyance that took me to have intervene to get them to stop. So yeah those are my limited impressions of the guy. Very much like you drawing conclusions on our guild by one experience at a raid I made my opinion of Reefer based on a handful of instances.

The limited times Reefer logged in and was in mumble. Sure he was great, but that wasn't often.
I honestly don't give a shit as to why you kicked him, all I said is Reefer was a good asset for your guild. But as good as reefer is he comes with condition just like any other decent pvp'er. With what you described you are lucky that you never in vent with myself reefer bile esk jim and a few others. It was all out war at times, bit like hockey the gloves are the tag, throw them on the floor kill each other until problem resolved re tag life went on. Oh fuck I remember times when newer member would come and bile and reefer would almost make them cry.

Dis functional maybe but shit was getting done.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I honestly don't give a shit as to why you kicked him, all I said is Reefer was a good asset for your guild. But as good as reefer is he comes with condition just like any other decent pvp'er. With what you described you are lucky that you never in vent with myself reefer bile esk jim and a few others. It was all out war at times, bit like hockey the gloves are the tag, throw them on the floor kill each other until problem resolved re tag life went on. Oh fuck I remember times when newer member would come and bile and reefer would almost make them cry.

Thats a good story.
If only SEGA people were unemplyed druggies, american low-life - like Barcode was... I am sure Reefer would have found a common tonge with them.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Alvin postst: 4150820 said:
Thats a good story.
If only SEGA people were unemplyed druggies, american low-life - like Barcode was... I am sure Reefer would have found a common tonge with them.
Hummm well I know of 2 segas that don't work and smoke weed and are american, low-life not as far as I know. But Alvin really was that the best insult you could come up with??

Slugworth

Squire
Hummm well I know of 2 segas that don't work and smoke weed and are american, low-life not as far as I know. But Alvin really was that the best insult you could come up with??
Right lol, I have my own place, brand new car and a crotch rocket. Have an awesome job driving for fedex and two beautiful children and a wife. I think I just topped the majority of demise. Who didnt take drugs when they were 16?

Mister Pink

Squire

Sounds like playing with a bunch of immature middle school rage babies. Fitting in with a group like that would mean to become a douchebag. If we win its because of how great we are. If we lose its because you noobs suck. People that cared too much about a video game.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Sounds like playing with a buimmature middle school rage babies. Fitting in with a group like that would mean to become a douchebag. If we win its because of how great we are. If we lose its because you noobs suck. People that cared too much about a video game.
Lol of course we cared too much. The way it looks right now Sega should care abit more maybe they could get better.

Necrodog

Page
Reefer was a good asset for your guild.
He might be a good PvPer, but he was not an asset. As I stated before, he was inactive, which is alright, but he never really logged in to work a spawn with us. At least not when I was on.
I remember times when newer member would come and bile and reefer would almost make them cry.
Doesn't sound like much fun. Isn't the point of a video game to have fun?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Doesn't sound like much fun. Isn't the point of a video game to have fun?
Depends why you play the game.

Every guild i have been since I have started playing back in 98 always asked for its members to play at there 100% I am not sure what are sega's goal but usually people don't play to die all the time. You need to push those strategies and make sure members understand there roles.

Shit even hz had requirements and am not saying they yell at people and stuff.

The way mr pinky talks he should rename sega to care bear. Ahhh shit we lost cause fester was not in vent. Ahh lets all group up and give him a hug and we can tell him its ok. <-----example since I know fester would and has more comon sense.

Devo

Sorceror
. With what you described you are lucky that you never in vent with myself reefer bile esk jim and a few others. It was all out war at times, bit like hockey the gloves are the tag, throw them on the floor kill each other until problem resolved re tag life went on. Oh fuck I remember times when newer member would come and bile and reefer would almost make them cry.

Haha I miss those days

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I play here sometimes. Why shouldn't I respond to posts here? Did I hit a nerve? What have the dirty polish ever contributed to the world?
Nothing, we only steal stuff and drink vodka ;].

Phelon

Knight
Nothing, we only steal stuff and drink vodka ;].

The last time we spoke was so long ago that I don't even remember it. How are your items for IRL cash trades going these days anyway?

Business good? Keep food on your plate?