UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2(randoms) v 2 (sega)

silvertiger

Knight
I honestly don't give a shit as to why you kicked him, all I said is Reefer was a good asset for your guild. But as good as reefer is he comes with condition just like any other decent pvp'er. With what you described you are lucky that you never in vent with myself reefer bile esk jim and a few others. It was all out war at times, bit like hockey the gloves are the tag, throw them on the floor kill each other until problem resolved re tag life went on. Oh fuck I remember times when newer member would come and bile and reefer would almost make them cry.

Dis functional maybe but shit was getting done.
Or put me and blacula in the same vent... Sorry for whoever's ear's I hurt that one time. Guy was on my team and made me rage more than any enemy ever could. Hah. It was always someone else's fault. I think bile made me tear up once.:p

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Still better than anything the polish have to offer :D

No I mean really, what the fuck have you people ever done?

While you were sitting in trammel ZS was the leading guild in team PvP on spawns and britannia so I bet you should shut the fuck up dumbass. :)

Even it shows you have no fuckin idea what's happening when polish people playing together. Keep dreaming and farm in trammel as long as you want.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
The last time we spoke was so long ago that I don't even remember it. How are your items for IRL cash trades going these days anyway?

Business good? Keep food on your plate?
Trying to attack me from every side I see.

But between god and the truth you heard much less about the illegal trades when you and your friends were gone ; ].
I will give you the courtesy of not pointing fingers.

Phelon

Knight
While you were sitting in trammel ZS was the leading guild in team PvP on spawns and britannia so I bet you should shut the fuck up dumbass. :)

Even it shows you have no fuckin idea what's happening when polish people playing together. Keep dreaming and farm in trammel as long as you want.

Calm down buttercup. I was having a little fun with alvins American hate. Are all polish people so sensitive? :p

Phelon

Knight
Trying to attack me from every side I see.

But between god and the truth you heard much less about the illegal trades when you and your friends were gone ; ].
I will give you the courtesy of not pointing fingers.

By all means, point fingers man. Put them out there. I only knew one other person who sold items like you and he was Chinese and is long gone.

Edit: "But between god and the truth" What does that even mean? You're pants on head retarded and no Polish people even tolerate you anymore. Soo.. enjoy that.

Last edited:

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Wtf is skilled PVP??????

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Put a little more thought into it and you might perceive it a little differently. Consequently, my "dumbass response" is a legitimate question for 99.999999999% of this cute little demise community.

Why troll unless you're trolling for big fish?

Phelon

Knight
Put a little more thought into it and you might perceive it a little differently. Consequently, my "dumbass response" is a legitimate question for 99.999999999% of this cute little demise community.

Why troll unless you're trolling for big fish?

Meh, you're trying too hard. What you are trying to do. Who cares?