UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2(randoms) v 2 (sega)

Darren-

Sorceror
upload_2015-4-16_22-53-9.png
my words at the bottom says it all.
My theory..
OMG ATTENTION ALL SEGA MEMBERS! ALL MUST REPORT TO FEL BRIT TO KILL GRETEL FOR HE HAS DEATH STRIKED ME TO DEATH! LETS SPAM HIS TEMPLATE SUCKS AND HES THE WORST DEXXER !!!

thank you sega for my first million dollar check off of you dudes :p

Ohh and one more thing, quite entertaining i might add... This just in, Unlike i farm trammies stupid gate 2 tile island crap, i found a way to get back at sega so for all of you who wish to get revenge ! i got you :D

upload_2015-4-16_22-59-55.png

upload_2015-4-16_23-0-32.png

:p:D:eek::rolleyes::barefoot::lol::lol::pirate:

Mister Pink

Squire
Havoc didn't call me as I'm in the screenshot. I just showed up to the most common place for pvp, brit gate. I had a couple of beers and felt like UOing for an hour or so before I went to bed. Want a 1v1, 2v2 or whatever take it away from Brit gate. If you were in the middle of nowhere and we suddenly showed up then yeah I guess you could have a valid point. Either way shit gate is always going to be that way. Who cares? No need to whine about it on here.

Also you play a stealther. Nothing wrong with the play class as it's how you choose to play. Hell I was on mine all this evening, but let's be honest stealthers are generally cheap kill templates. Tough to kill but a lot of fun to play. I rarely if ever die, unless I run out of supplies/ forget to restock or have my hot keys turned off. It's a great template if you just want to casually play for 5 to 10 min. I just don't really see your point complaining about numbers or a gank when you could easily stealth away and hide in the two houses your guild has.

Last edited:

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
Darren, heard listened to myself. I can belief you reason, it had logik. Fair fighters are hard to find, where they aree?
But the truth is out there... sega is pvm guild, them get 50% discount no? The weak gathering for support each other hand washed another?
Be as it will can be as it won't, be your man of the fair figthing & honoured will stalk you, 1 foot, 2 steps, dead. Such is life of warrior

ila-liqaa

Devo

Sorceror
Why does everyone have to cry when they get ganked? I mean its been around as long as UO, get over it already. We all joined an guild for a reason

Darren-

Sorceror
Havoc didn't call me as I'm in the screenshot. I just showed up to the most common place for pvp, brit gate. I had a couple of beers and felt like UOing for an hour or so before I went to bed. Want a 1v1, 2v2 or whatever take it away from Brit gate. If you were in the middle of nowhere and we suddenly showed up then yeah I guess you could have a valid point. Either way shit gate is always going to be that way. Who cares? No need to whine about it on here.

Also you play a stealther. Nothing wrong with the play class as it's how you choose to play. Hell I was on mine all this evening, but let's be honest stealthers are generally cheap kill templates. Tough to kill but a lot of fun to play. I rarely if ever die, unless I run out of supplies/ forget to restock or have my hot keys turned off. It's a great template if you just want to casually play for 5 to 10 min. I just don't really see your point complaining about numbers or a gank when you could easily stealth away and hide in the two houses your guild has.

My template is fun because its to annoy others and it works. spam those death strikes and darts and bleed with 21 ping. its damn near annoying as fuck.
why post here? well, I attend to enjoy showing others how incompetent sega members can be at there own tactics
"2 tile island" shit...
rez kill mania

MB

Knight
Darren, heard listened to myself. I can belief you reason, it had logik. Fair fighters are hard to find, where they aree?
But the truth is out there... sega is pvm guild, them get 50% discount no? The weak gathering for support each other hand washed another?
Be as it will can be as it won't, be your man of the fair figthing & honoured will stalk you, 1 foot, 2 steps, dead. Such is life of warrior

ila-liqaa

a little diddy I hum when reading your posts

The sons of the Prophet were brave men and bold
And quite unaccustomed to fear.
But the bravest by far in the ranks of the Shah
Was Abdul Abulbul Amir.

Now the heroes were plenty and well known to fame
In the troops that were led by the Tsar.
And the bravest of these was a man by the name
Of Ivan Skavinsky Skavar.

One day this bold Russian had shouldered his gun
And donned his most truculent sneer.
Downtown he did go, where he trod on the toe
Of Abdul Abulbul Amir.

"Young man", quoth Abdul, "Has life grown so dull,
That you wish to end your career?
Vile infidel, know you have trod on the toe
Of Abdul Abulbul Amir."

Said Ivan, "My friend, your remarks, in the end,
Will avail you but little, I fear.
For you ne'er will survive to repeat them alive,
Mr. Abdul Abulbul Amir."

"So take your last look at sunshine and brook.
And send your regrets to the Tsar.
For by this I imply, you are going to die,
Count Ivan Skavinsky Skavar."

Then this bold Mameluke drew his trusty skibouk.
With a cry of "Allah-Akbar!"
And with murderous intent, he ferociously went
For Ivan Skavinsky Skavar.

They fought all that night 'neath the pale yellow moon;
The din, it was heard from afar.
And huge multitudes came, so great was the fame,
Of Abdul and Ivan Skavar.

As Abdul's long knife was extracting the life—
In fact, he was shouting "Huzzah!"—
He felt himself struck by that wily Kalmyk,
Count Ivan Skavinsky Skavar.

The Sultan drove by in his red-breasted fly,
Expecting the victor to cheer.
But he only drew nigh to hear the last sigh
Of Abdul Abulbul Amir.

Tsar Petrovich, too, in his spectacles blue,
Rode up in his new crested car.
He arrived just in time to exchange a last line
With Ivan Skavinsky Skavar.

There's a tomb rises up, where the blue Danube flows,
Engraved there in characters clear:
"Ah, stranger when passing, oh pray for the soul
Of Abdul Abulbul Amir."

A Muscovite maiden her lone vigil keeps
'Neath the light of the pale polar star
And the name that she murmurs so oft as she weeps
Is Ivan Skavinsky Skavar.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Bad"post: 4150264 said:
With that kind of ping you should play a mage.
Why? Again proving that demise is all about 1 template press and hold. Archers dexxers are all awsome templates to play with a low ping. 4/7 dexxer on a low ping will destroy 95% of all mages. If one knows how to play.

Mister Pink

Squire
My template is fun because its to annoy others and it works. spam those death strikes and darts and bleed with 21 ping. its damn near annoying as fuck.

I agree, but complaining about a gank or being teamed on when your character class is basically a wait and vulture off the weakest opponent makes your original argument moot. It's a survivor class. Your particular template has a ceiling on what it's capable of and if you are like me you understand and are fine with it. Someone with DCI and 120 defensive skill that uses pots shouldn't die to you unless their health is low or they are already engaged with another fighter.

This game is a sandbox game. I enjoy playing about 15 different template styles. A stealther is one of them, but I don't limit myself to that. I think most people on demise play one or two characters for pvp and that's it. You are limiting yourself when you do that. The game has a ton more to offer, but people are too lazy to make things happen for themselves. If 1v1 or 2v2 is your thing. Create a player tournament and you might get a turnout.

Mister Pink

Squire
Where was he crying? All I read was him laughing at sega cause a 2vs2 went south and that he had fun rez killing sega in the "safe" house. It seems to me mr pinky is doing more crying then anything else.

Read the words in the bottom of his first screenshot. That's crying about a gank.

I wasn't commenting on his other two screenshots that happened earlier in the evening? I don't know because I wasn't there, but I guess congrats on two reskills.

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Read the words in the bottom of his first screenshot. That's crying about a gank.

I wasn't commenting on his other two screenshots that happened earlier in the evening? I don't know because I wasn't there, but I guess congrats on two reskills.
Actully if you do read his screen shot I don't see that as crying its more stating a fact that sega blows and need a group to kill one or two guys. But its ok most guild had to use numbers to make there names. Nothing to be ashame.

Also I would not expect you to comment on his rez kill cause what 60% of sega plays a stealther and rez kill to compensate the gold lost during spawn or pvp.

Mister Pink

Squire
I don't know who any of your characters are Dexter-LoM. Never played with you from what I can recall. I'm guessing you are one of those players that spends more time on forums than in game. It's a videogame. I'm not ashamed or proud of anything in it. I simple do it for enjoyment. I'm not one of those people that brags about winning some tournament that doesn't matter or being the best at pvp or any of that nonsense. If you hate SEGA and are complaining about us then chances are you have died to us. Do we kill people with shit tactics? Sure, what guild doesn't?

Give me a break though. Someone who I never heard of talking like he knows what is going on in Fel on a nightly basis. Kind of a joke really.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I don't hate sega, sega is just another name on this shard. You don't know me online thats perfect with me hence the reason I changed all my characters name, if people would know my characters then I would feel like I wasted some donation money on name change deed. Sega uses cheap tactics yes but like we both stated In previous post all guild do. I commented on this post because sega members including yourself stated that the op made a cry post while in my opinion he was just making a troll post that sega failed at a 2vs2 and that he was enjoying rez killing sega members.

Now ill agree that I spend some time on the forums unlike some of us here I do have a life outside uo so while am at work I browse the forum and give input on random post or help when help is needed.
Pretty funny that some claims I don't play yet I do know what is going on in the field. Please tell me where did I mention anything that did not happend?

Darren-

Sorceror
Dexter-lom was one of the best mages on this shard before uosteam came out. he showed me how to pvp on a mage and some other long lost known pvpers too. this was long time ago though and I'm rusty now and have 0 patients to work up a new template i have 1 account. three characters my stealther, a tamer and a crafter thats it