UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2(randoms) v 2 (sega)

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Dexter-lom was one of the best mages on this shard before uosteam came out. he showed me how to pvp on a mage and some other long lost known pvpers too. this was long time ago though and I'm rusty now and have 0 patients to work up a new template i have 1 account. three characters my stealther, a tamer and a crafter thats it

Who fucking cares. It's about the here and now. Now he plays a stealth mage named XingDing that uses a boomstick... Oh my how the might have fallen, I bet magepoint could beat him 1v1.

Now to the topic of discussion. You have failed to prove that you won any 2v2, your argument is null. Your first picture is showing that you're about to get shit on before the shit you're spewing on the forums even got to leave your mouth. Sit the fuck down.

2nd & 3rd pictures, you res killed 2 players at their weakest point, just shows me that you couldn't kill them normally. Typical Pussy. Good job res killing me on my spawner, I hope you frame that picture, cause it's gonna be the only time you kill me 1v1.

Darren-

Sorceror
Who fucking cares. It's about the here and now. Now he plays a stealth mage named XingDing that uses a boomstick... Oh my how the might have fallen, I bet magepoint could beat him 1v1.

Now to the topic of discussion. You have failed to prove that you won any 2v2, your argument is null. Your first picture is showing that you're about to get shit on before the shit you're spewing on the forums even got to leave your mouth. Sit the fuck down.

2nd & 3rd pictures, you res killed 2 players at their weakest point, just shows me that you couldn't kill them normally. Typical Pussy. Good job killing me on my spawner, I hope you frame that picture, cause it's gonna be the only time you kill me 1v1.

You mad bro? I didn't post this Primarily for a 2v2 claim. Also I don't have to prove anything.
my argument is null you say.. in witch part did I make an invalid statement? my first picture states that you guys are bitches and the other two pictures are funny as fuck just like your stupid two tile island shit. you all need to gate noobs and unaware players to a spot where they cant do shit about. welcome to the "Safe house of terror" !!!
as for your threat to sit down, I do play this game sitting down...
and no problem killing you. Thank you for the gold.
I gain in money not loose it lol.
Everyone gets a rise out of this game in there own way. I just wanted to share it with you all. With the views and comments posted, id say I did my job :D

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
unlike some of us here I do have a life outside uo so while am at work I browse the forum and give input on random post or help when help is needed.
Pretty funny that some claims I don't play yet I do know what is going on in the field. Please tell me where did I mention anything that did not happend?

What is this life outside uo that you speak of? Seriously though we all have lives outside uo. You aren't special. I just find it funny that somebody that doesn't really play here slams a guild based off no in game experience. I could make the same claims that you made and replace SEGA with Hz or $ and I would have people back me up simple because they are big pvp guilds and have probably used shit tactics to kill people. So your comments are based on other people's opinions and limited to no personal experience of your own. So yeah they are inaccurate statements in my opinion.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Mister Pink said:
What is this life outside uo that you speak of? Seriously though we all have lives outside uo. You aren't special. I just find it funny that somebody that doesn't really play here slams a guild based off no in game experience. I could make the same claims that you made and replace SEGA with Hz or $ and I would have people back me up simple because they are big pvp guilds and have probably used shit tactics to kill people. So your comments are based on other people's opinions and limited to no personal experience of your own. So yeah they are inaccurate statements in my opinion.
Think what you must. But seriously not all of us have life outside of uo, I could name you a few that still lives with there parents. I know you are one that has a life outside uo hence the reason I did not point this comment directly at you. Now I find it ironic
That you claim I don't play this shard and for that my statement's are false and assumption yet you admitted not knowing my characters name and for that not trully knowing if I do play on this shard. But on my side I have only brought actual facts regarding the field fights and never once said that sega was the only guild using such tactics. For all you know I could be in your guild or hz or $ or even maybe a random blue. There is only a handfull that could definitely call me out if I would be in there voice chat. So until you can prove that I actually don't play this shard and that I don't know what am talking about how about making sure that your own statements are accurate. Now back to topic.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
You mad bro? I didn't post this Primarily for a 2v2 claim. Also I don't have to prove anything.
my argument is null you say.. in witch part did I make an invalid statement? my first picture states that you guys are bitches and the other two pictures are funny as fuck just like your stupid two tile island shit. you all need to gate noobs and unaware players to a spot where they cant do shit about. welcome to the "Safe house of terror" !!!
as for your threat to sit down, I do play this game sitting down...
and no problem killing you. Thank you for the gold.
I gain in money not loose it lol.
Everyone gets a rise out of this game in there own way. I just wanted to share it with you all. With the views and comments posted, id say I did my job :D
Glad you got a kick out of the two tile island antics, sadly, your little res-killing stunt at the brit gate pales in comparison. You could only hope to be as great as SEGA, keep dreaming kiddo ;) Talk is cheap, I'll see you cowering in the shadows in the field.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Guys it's typical for that kind of people like Darren, the whole guild -$- always cryin a lot, I didn't see even one of them expect kapero fighting 1vs1 and didn't call rest if they got killed while duel. It's like most of them ask you for 1vs1, somewhere around is another player (their stealther) you get bollas than gank. In your position I would just ignore their posts. That's what most noob players doing, taking SSs if they kill someone finally after few days dieing. That's why a lot of people leave UO and Demise. There should be another rules to ban these crying babies. :)

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Give me the template
Pretty straight forward any of these woulf work.
4/7 macer with bleed mortal ai
4/7 fencing with nox ai mortal
4/7 archer weiver abit more complex but doable. Archer can use wind to screw up the casting then mortal conc to death.

Again I did say 95% any decent mage will know the counter tactics.

If you have 4/7 casting there is no reason to die if you have a suit with mr and +mana.

There was few dexxers around that were pretty solid.

Mister Pink

Squire
. But on my side I have only brought actual facts regarding the field fights

Nope.

its more stating a fact that sega blows and need a group to kill one or two guys. But its ok most guild had to use numbers to make there names.

Depends on who in the guild you are referring to and who the opponent is. Also depends if the character is on spawner or if the char is on a pvp character. It's all situational. So to make a statement about the entire roster not being able to kill one or two guys without a group is inaccurate.

Every big guild has it's A team and it's B team. Ideally you would play with just the A team and never recruit again. This type of guild would only be around for so long because of attrition and because people have different schedules. I'd be all for it if we had more guilds and less big number situations, but it doesn't work that way.

At Brit Gate if you are guildless you either team with a guild for the evening, use a stealther, house hide, die alot, use a blue and stay in guard zone, or group together with other solo players for the evening. I say create or join a guild. Why limit your options?

Personally would rather have Groups of 5-6 in an area away from brit gate fighting it out. No reskilling or looting. Be ideal, but never going to happen.

Necrodog

Page
sega like hz or $ guild have xx members and some of this xx members are not bad, but it's hard to maked everyone good.
(private opinion) if someone can not play mage begins to play warrior and do not deserves to be respect...
That's right. Every guild has their weaker links, and their not-so-shining moments.

Which is why I can't help but laugh when people make posts like this. It obviously shows that Hz, SEGA, and -$- are succeeding at what they want to do - getting on people's nerves. :p

P.S. Frost, you may be the best mage ever, but all I've ever seen you do is cast magic arrow fireball, so I'm not buying it...

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Nope.

Depends on who in the guild you are referring to and who the opponent is. Also depends if the character is on spawner or if the char is on a pvp character. It's all situational. So to make a statement about the entire roster not being able to kill one or two guys without a group is inaccurate.

Every big guild has it's A team and it's B team. Ideally you would play with just the A team and never recruit again. This type of guild would only be around for so long because of attrition and because people have different schedules. I'd be all for it if we had more guilds and less big number situations, but it doesn't work that way.

At Brit Gate if you are guildless you either team with a guild for the evening, use a stealther, house hide, die alot, use a blue and stay in guard zone, or group together with other solo players for the evening. I say create or join a guild. Why limit your options?

Personally would rather have Groups of 5-6 in an area away from brit gate fighting it out. No reskilling or looting. Be ideal, but never going to happen.
I agree 100% with your post apart of the first
Section where you stated nope. Sega is not a bad guild there is some like you said that are above avrg. When I said sega sucked it was a troll post just like I have said in the past that hz and even barcode and e. Sucked when we all know there was some solid players in those guild at one time.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
P.S. Frost, you may be the best mage ever, but all I've ever seen you do is cast magic arrow fireball, so I'm not buying it...
I never claimed to be any good, but in all do respect I always used minimum of poison explo ma fb lighting in every dual or field and never have I sat there looping ma fb since I would of ran out of mana way to fast. But again I never claim to be any good, I always said one can only be as good as it opponents