UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

17 days in Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

xantier

Sorceror
The current system only helps riches get richer, there is no way for a new and single player to advance after a point. Because people will need doom arties at a point and they are ultra expensive and people can't farm arties in this difficulty.

The current system only helps riches get richer, there is no way for a new and single player to advance after a point. Because people will need doom arties at a point and they are ultra expensive and people can't farm arties in this difficulty.

ive gotten 21 artis in the new system in average 40 rounds its not that hard

xantier

Sorceror
Every night, I spend 3 hours on gauntlet. It's been around 70 rounds and I haven't got anything. This must be a joke, should I use programs to afk-gather reset bods and sell them to get nice items? For what purpose am I actually wasting this much time, to get Ægis eventually? Why does Demise encourage afk farming? I just want to play the game and get rewarded for actually playing it, not to get stuck at a point where I prey to get some items to level up my character for better bosses.

LendariuM

Squire
Again ... the Gauntlet is SUXXXXXXXX here, 30 turns last Friday, and more 50 last Saturday and I have NOTHING !!!!!

This is SAD and needs to be reviewed

Every night, I spend 3 hours on gauntlet. It's been around 70 rounds and I haven't got anything. This must be a joke, should I use programs to afk-gather reset bods and sell them to get nice items? For what purpose am I actually wasting this much time, to get Ægis eventually? Why does Demise encourage afk farming? I just want to play the game and get rewarded for actually playing it, not to get stuck at a point where I prey to get some items to level up my character for better bosses.
Agree they would rather encourage afk farming than fix the current system? Where are the admins input? Eos?

Rmac

Sorceror
you guys should look into playing a more care bear based game to be honest. try doing gaunlet for like 4 months 10 hour shifts every day and getting no drops grow up.

Lucifall

Knight
you guys should look into playing a more care bear based game to be honest. try doing gaunlet for like 4 months 10 hour shifts every day and getting no drops grow up.

Let me try to understand your argument.

- It was even worse before, so it's not bad now.

So if you used to get beaten to an inch away from death, and then later on you only get your hands constantly smashed by a hammer... it's okay now because it was worse before?

That's a stunningly stupid point of view.

if it was easy to do it wouldnt be worth doing its called doom for a reason

No one is asking for it to be easy...

Rmac

Sorceror
Let me try to understand your argument.

- It was even worse before, so it's not bad now.

So if you used to get beaten to an inch away from death, and then later on you only get your hands constantly smashed by a hammer... it's okay now because it was worse before?

That's a stunningly stupid point of view.

No one is asking for it to be easy...

Lucifall 20k messages and yet your still crying noob with no gaunlet loot? nice life bro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.