UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

17 days in Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Tom

Squire
and not one arty. I was getting one every 20-30 rounds. Now it's been close to 100. Am I just really unlucky or did something break?

sk8nomad

Sorceror
keep trying, you will get one eventually. there is a guaranteed artifact system in place. your chances are increased if you have high luck and do alot of damage.

Black Tom

Squire
Well, I do a lot of damage with my mage.

UPDATE: The drought is broken. Just got a shiny new arcane shield. Finally something I needed but couldn't afford to buy. Hopefully it will not be 17 more days before I get the next one. I suppose hoping for an Orny, AoF or a SoT to sell would be asking too much. :)

Uomvp

Knight
Yay. Idk what they can do to re-fix the system but 17 days is insane.

Just curious how many peopke were also there?

mytilus

Sorceror
Eos had said at one point they would likely revisit the drop rates since the community was mainly in favor of higher drop rates. It would make sense to me since anybody who can afford a pile of arrows or boards can farm heartwood kits with zero skillpoints (or start with carpentry skill to make stools) and see much better returns than this. I currently have 3 ornies and I don't care about their value because i currently use them all in suits, even if they somehow got super rare and were selling for 100kk each i wouldn't sell and likewise if they were devalued to 1kk I wouldn't cry about it. I wonder though if ornies only cost a mil would people still cry that it's too hard to get suited?? huehue

Black Tom

Squire
Yay. Idk what they can do to re-fix the system but 17 days is insane.

Just curious how many peopke were also there?

There were usually 3 to 5 people there when I would run. If there were many more I usually would log since too many people make it a cluster. I prefer to run it with two, either a tamer or a dexxer to tank, with me to heal and cast.

hickman48

Knight
well you found a sucker who didnt know the value of the item good job

Price should not be that high for an item that will be obsolete soon. Price should have dropped with the addition of scrappers and it will drop when vesper collection quest comes out and the 1/2 shield is added.

Black Tom

Squire
I would think that if the drop rate was improved a bit, the opposite would happen. More people would be able to use the items as parts of their suits. A lot of people are like me, they like to play, not have to farm for gold all the time.

At this time, if I was to get an orny I would sell it so I could buy other lower priced items to improve my suits. If the drop rates were better, I would be more tempted to actually keep it and use it myself. I would actually like to see the cursed arties here. Then some of the higher prices ones would actually be within reason to the more casual players.

Status
Not open for further replies.