UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100mill Idoc Hot Spot Pvp Action Bring The Whole Shard Baby..

On a side note, I never scammed anyone trust worthy besides Link, which was an horrible friend, wanted to deliver cheats to everyone and Only the Best, but he didn't even knew it was me who was scamming, and that was 10 years ago...

The rest always been a legitimate trick, and if your dumb enough for fall for that, I mean, you deserve it.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
I snitch in two guys, one for being corrupt along with another staff and having over hundred mills added about 6 months ago, which was completly point proved and fixed, and the other is the most common cheater in the shard, its funny because you put that as a bad stat, yet, people were sending msgs saying "good shit" for doing something like this.

The guy who cheated (Dylan), is the same guy/crew who got sallos shut down due to cheating, so I mean, did that really hurt the shard? Did I get anything off it? no. It's also sad that they apparently "couldn't" find any cheating tracking on his side, yet, he won't record a fight, and when that shit popped up, he actually transfered his houses to his buddy so if he get banned, he wouldn't lose his stuff...

Theres a few who I havent stabbed honestly, the point is, back in the days, this shard was so huge, and I use to scam noobs like KBR, and now, that only KBR and few others are left, it comes to me like a big deal... I haven't scammed many people in the last years, not close to a 5 number, if not, prove me wrong and name me over actually 3 people i scammed in the last years...

I know what I did in the past will always be in my present, but who cares? I dont. Certainly I can get people to play UO even if they dont like me as much as they should, because you know, I am not the best, but I am a regular pvper. Yet KBR, thats the place of where rejects go to.

On a side note, I am still cool with some of Dylan crew, chase/tech, yet, I was the one who wanted to left, I knew with the actions i was taking it was gonna happen, of course I did not care about the care, but I cared about the PvP itself.

About in real life man, listen, you work as a drug dealer, I dont really have to say anything else... thats the last last thing someone should ever do, but i wont get into it, im done.

say what you want, delusional boy.

Bro if KBR is such newbs why were u skyping me when you left minax to join? Why were you skyping Base Jumper to join? your Pathetic. And snitching under any circumstances is still snitching, and snitching out people you have been playing with, pvping with and been in skype with for how long? Years? Not acceptable. Anything coming out of your mouth not only smells like shit but is basically unreadable and unreliable bullshit. because you just talk right out of your ass.

Bro if KBR is such newbs why were u skyping me when you left minax to join? Why were you skyping Base Jumper to join? your Pathetic. And snitching under any circumstances is still snitching, and snitching out people you have been playing with, pvping with and been in skype with for how long? Years? Not acceptable. Anything coming out of your mouth not only smells like shit but is basically unreadable and unreliable because you just talk right out of your ass.

Actually I never pvped with them for long, more likely 3 weeks if so. I loan dylan 80mill back in the days and guess what? He recalled with it, that was maybe 7 years ago, so if you think hes clean... oh boy, you are completly noob.

The rest, nice arguments.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
On a side note, I never scammed anyone trust worthy besides Link, which was an horrible friend, wanted to deliver cheats to everyone and Only the Best, but he didn't even knew it was me who was scamming, and that was 10 years ago...

The rest always been a legitimate trick, and if your dumb enough for fall for that, I mean, you deserve it.

Oh Noes i went to prison for selling drugs... How many condoms of coke did you have to stick up your Brazilian ass to afford the 3,000US$ to get your private UOG island?

Or wait, Brazil has the largest male population of gays per ca pita in the world, so maybe you were just taking dick up your ass? You could of used that 3k USD to get your family out of that fucking shack you live in but you bought a UOG island. Honestly just hang it up now bro. Srsly go buy rope.

Oh Noes i went to prison for selling drugs... How many condoms of coke did you have to stick up your Brazilian ass to afford the 3,000US$ to get your private UOG island?

Or wait, Brazil has the largest male population of gays per ca pita in the world, so maybe you were just taking dick up your ass? You could of used that 3k USD to get your family out of that fucking shack you live in but you bought a UOG island. Honestly just hang it up now bro. Srsly go buy rope.

Lmao, ur losing control right now, and thats where i like it. I dont associate myself with drugs besides weed, 1-2 times a month, and beer/vodka 1 time a week, two at most.

You knowing that Brazil has the largest male population of gays per capita in the world, makes me think you actually are looking for homosexual world tour. Thats actually why u msg me saying about brazil eletronic music? Thats sad, I guess id have to block you from my skype (nothing personal).

I guess the rumors are true, that chick in the unique picture u posted aint your girl, actually that brownie guy is your boy. :(

[9/21/2014 2:51:17 AM] Base Jumper: tech i love u
[9/21/2014 2:51:19 AM] techn9ne: base man
[9/21/2014 2:51:20 AM] Base Jumper: come join the darkside
[9/21/2014 2:51:22 AM] techn9ne: i want you to know
[9/21/2014 2:51:23 AM] Base Jumper: dont fight the feeling
[9/21/2014 2:51:24 AM] techn9ne: oh fuck no

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Why is this post still being dragged on? From free idocs/corrupt members-gms/calling people for idocs/ cheaters
( WE ALL KNOW WHO CHEATS, but nothing will be done.. So why continue to talk about it. Needing to cheat to win on a 14 year game is embarrassing. Who cares) this post hits it's key moments I think at the end... Talking about people not even involved in the original posting..Brazil/drugs in butts/jail/gay per capita/etc.

Lol only on uogamers can something go so south

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
say what you want, delusional boy.

you snitched cuz u were jealous, and you do scam your friends.

Oh one last thing felipe dont lie you did not snitch to "better the shard" you simply snitched to brown nose also because your a hater.. What they did was wrong but your motives arnt like you say...... You can sugar coat it or make it sound as good as u want.

There is no reason to lie just own that shit already bro. Every one already knows it. Your not fooling a god damn person here well maybe yourself, and thats about it trust me.

u brown nose staff on uof too lolz then got banned for selling GOLD to players your a joke

you snitched cuz u were jealous, and you do scam your friends.

Oh one last thing felipe dont lie you did not snitch to "better the shard" you simply snitched to brown nose. There is no reason to lie just own that shit already bro. Every one already knows it. Your not fooling a god damn person here well maybe yourself, and thats about it trust me.

u brown nose staff on uof too lolz then got banned for selling GOLD to players your a joke

I didnt get banned from UOF to sell gold, that was actually trading gold from there to here... without any IN game proofs, big deal big boy

hawt, the guy who ask me for scripts and mills in here, lmao... hilarious, the guy who also say ryan is a retard and make threats to him in zanzibar IRC channel, hilarious as well, just stop man, i dont wanna go thru that shit.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
Keep on lying bro

ive asked you ONCE for cash and stated i did not play here at the time.

Your the one who beggs me to give u afk tamer hunter scripts so u can farm afk gold. lol

you also said ryan gave u mils and thats why i said shit just give me some? lolz move around and wipe the shit off your face ;)

i have logs of all of this too lolz ur a joke seriously u are a compulsive liar

Last edited:
Keep on lying bro ive asked you ONCE for cash and stated i did not play here at the time.

Your the one who beggs me to give u afk tamer hunter scripts so u can farm afk gold. lol

you also said ryan gave u mils and thats why i said shit just give me some? lolz move around and wipe the shit off your face ;)

he replaced what lynn/mark actually fucked up on me long time ago, that was pretty much about it, but keep on goin, i still have the IRC chats where u call him a retard etc, want me to put it in here? :)

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
he replaced what lynn/mark actually fucked up on me long time ago, that was pretty much about it, but keep on goin, i still have the IRC chats where u call him a retard etc, want me to put it in here? :)

cool i wish i could get my 1165 sandals back and one of kind pure white featherd hat named "robin hood - Prince of the newbies" back along with the mils and mils same shit happened to me you think he will replace it?