UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100mill Idoc Hot Spot Pvp Action Bring The Whole Shard Baby..

The Idoc WIndow will start at 8pm Eastern time window will end 1030pm eastern time theres only 3player that know the 1min window which are Smoke somthing lol.. Base jumper and my self Remington, but there not gonna be happy for me posting this but i wanna to share it to the shard and i will start posting all the idocs on the shard to get pvp and action starting again in this game beside people doing factions the GM's will be Making a Event Gate For All The Good Idocs that id like to share with the whole shard any maybe somone will get lucky.. Thanks For all the great Times playing with yall on Hybrid Regrates Remington..

Attachments

• MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-2.jpg
    MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-2.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 86
  • MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-1.jpg
    MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-1.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 77
  • MisArkansas_9-20_20.28.jpg
    MisArkansas_9-20_20.28.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 76
  • MisArkansas_9-20_20.28.jpg
    MisArkansas_9-20_20.28.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 77
  • MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-1.jpg
    MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-1.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 76
  • MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-2.jpg
    MisArkansas_9-20_20.28-2.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 71

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
No your gonna start posting the IDOCs on the shard for "pvp " your gonna start posting because HOLY is so bad they cant even roll over a pothole without getting dirted.

Go back to UOForeverCandyland where you might actually win a fight because here on Hybrid you gotta post a IDOC to even have a chance at grabbing a item.

what i am doing is on my own its not holy didnt know nothing about this and it sounds like to me somone is gettn butt hurt.. you can talk all the trash you want too doesnt mean nothing to me... its just a video game people take it to serious get alife and enjoy it and stop being so greedy, i felt like helping hybrid out .. and the new gm told me just to page him and he will open a event gates to the idoc.. so if your crying cause you want to be greedy over some video game loot go ahead.. but one thing do for me GROW UP...

and as long as im on this game im gonna start posting every idoc till i quit this game i will resign from holy if i have to just to make others on this shard happy.. im not doing this for myself im doing this for all the poor people on the shard, people like to hate cause they have nothing better to do or say you can try all you want..

White Lotus

Sorceror
LOL Base stop asking Ally to convince me to let you join Holy you wishy washy weirdo. John Gult was Ryan you noobs, how could I have been pking last night and sitting at valhalla talking?

-See heres the whole thing you've cried GM corruption with Holy for so long and had Francis, Suzy, and Chubbs try to find one single thing any Holy staffer has ever done. Nothing has turned up because all your doing is making up bullshit.

-To be honest that shit hurts the shard and your own guilds more then it helps you win idocs or get people on "your side". When people start believing your dumb troll drama they don't want to play the shard because people who haven't pay enough attention to know that KBR is big troll guild might take you serious.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
1. Ark = Remington

2. We are crying because, for the last 2-3 years they have been abusing GM Powers... They add Galt A.k.a Ghost.. and his idea of a good player/staff run event is to gate to all the good idocs where they can't possibly win.

Such a joke, Ryan should of let ghost quit instead of caving in... All they do is cheat @ idocs they literally don't do anything else.

Ghost is not staff...

John Galt is me ....

I didn't gate to any idoc...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Uggh and I hate that I have to say Ghost has a valid point about all these stupid fucking accusations hurting the shard. How about you just go play.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Lol, Ghost I know its you... sorry.

Your the only person on this shard that crys hard enough to skip over counselor.
Don't worry you got caught adding items you second day in on your first GM account... I don't know why the staff here even value ur leech guild.

Yo base... some reading comprehension might help here...

GM JOHN GALT = GM RYAN...

I don't know why you're so pissed off tonight but you need to grip up and chin up... it's getting a bit tiresome tonight between the posts and pages.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror

Last edited:

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Yo base... some reading comprehension might help here...

GM JOHN GALT = GM RYAN...

I don't know why you're so pissed off tonight but you need to grip up and chin up... it's getting a bit tiresome tonight between the posts and pages.

Were you drunk or something when you were "JOHN GALT"? Because in the 2500+days according to my account age, the emails that have gone back and forth between us in those years, the time i have spent getting to know you, not once have i EVER seen act the way "JOHN GULT" was acting.

And Ghost you have ALLOT of balls talking about hurting the shard when you got a HUGE hybrid guild to move to a competing server (UOF) And im sorry but your sadly mistaken if u think Base wants to join Holy.

And i have been friended to Laments house for 6 years now so enjoy the PvP, as will i, but nobody is getting any of laments shit.
And 100m? LOLOLOL theres over 400 maybe 500m in that house. Lament keeps most of his rares in chests.

What i really want to know is, why all the sudden now that Holy doesn't have 2-3x the number of other IDOC guilds do they wana do "IDOC Events"? This is the first time since Holy was created that they have asked for a IDOC event... Timing seems a little suspicious.

And if you have the 1min window you claim to have you wouldn't be asking for a event, your greed and ego is FAR to large to share with others. I mean who talks about themselves in the third person claiming to be The King Of Hybrid and Master of the Void or whatever it is you call yourself Ghost. You sir are one weird fucking dude.

Last edited: