UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100mill Idoc Hot Spot Pvp Action Bring The Whole Shard Baby..

Were you drunk or something when you were "JOHN GALT"? Because in the 2500+days according to my account age, the emails that have gone back and forth between us in those years, the time i have spent getting to know you, not once have i EVER seen act the way "JOHN GULT" was acting.

And Ghost you have ALLOT of balls talking about hurting the shard when you got a HUGE hybrid guild to move to a competing server (UOF) And im sorry but your sadly mistaken if u think Base wants to join Holy.

And i have been friended to Laments house for 6 years now so enjoy the PvP, as will i, but nobody is getting any of laments shit.
And 100m? LOLOLOL theres over 400 maybe 500m in that house. Lament keeps most of his rares in chests.

What i really want to know is, why all the sudden now that Holy doesn't have 2-3x the number of other IDOC guilds do they wana do "IDOC Events"? This is the first time since Holy was created that they have asked for a IDOC event... Timing seems a little suspicious.

And if you have the 1min window you claim to have you wouldn't be asking for a event, your greed and ego is FAR to large to share with others. I mean who talks about themselves in the third person claiming to be The King Of Hybrid and Master of the Void or whatever it is you call yourself Ghost. You sir are one weird fucking dude.

First paragraph - From what I know, the only alcoholic here is you, the rest is unecessary information for anyone of the shard.

Second paragraph - Everyone got a FREE PASS, this is a FREE SHARD, people are able to play whenever they feel free for it... I mean, if they find their fun into UOF, which is a shitty shard, let they be free... What I currently disagree is having a staff member who is number one player active there, thats kind hypocrit.

Third paragraph - Good, I hope the house didnt fell and you actually refreshed it to your friend kalduo, I will go check it right now.

Fourth paragraph - People may ask for anything really, but that doesn't mean their getting it.

Last paragraph - if you have 1 min window you are scripting, I'm sorry. About Ghost, he is a noob, and who cares what a noob have to say?

Peace.

This is pretty dang sad for all the people posting on here but im loving it.. ghost/Holy guild had nothing to do with this... Remington as myself just felt like posting it so other people can see it.. so get it right.. but since there is so much crying going on the shard i will resign from my guild so there will be no more judgement over who did what... sorry tho i post it for other to see and not be greedy like most people on this shard.. why cant we get along. But this is just a start the begainning... what is wrong about sharing it to the whole shard? theres been many times since ive been in holy GMs made event gates to idoc 18x18 north of Brit Swamps two max storage side by side... a castle idoc and they did the same thing, so why get all upset and mad about this unless your the greedy one and wanted it all for yourself.. but anyways its been fun to me playing hybrid made alot of friendd people, i repect alot of people but for the ones talk to much trash i care less about.. so as far your concern the holy guild didnt know nothing about this untill lastnight after i posted it on forums... Love Remington :)

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Felipe if you think you need to script to get a 1min window your out of your mind. Your calling every decent IDOCer a scripter. When you have it timed from greatly to fairly you know when to stand outside the house with about a 30min window to check when it will turn from greatly to IDOC. I dont think Remmington appreciates you calling him a script-er.

And furthermore, we were there protecting base while he was inside the house checking for the turn so don't even try to pull that shit.

Oh btw Felipe remember earlier this week when you were BEGGING everyone in KBR to let you in because Minax kicked you out? I remember that very well and found it amusing.

Felipe if you think you need to script to get a 1min window your out of your mind. Your calling every decent IDOCer a scripter. When you have it timed from greatly to fairly you know when to stand outside the house with about a 30min window to check when it will turn from greatly to IDOC. I dont think Remmington appreciates you calling him a script-er.

And furthermore, we were there protecting base while he was inside the house checking for the turn so don't even try to pull that shit.

Oh btw Felipe remember earlier this week when you were BEGGING everyone in KBR to let you in because Minax kicked you out? I remember that very well and found it amusing.

bro, i was sucking everyones dick to join KBR, would be the best experience i would ever get.

can i join KBR? Prease?

CSudlow

Sorceror
Wow! Ok here is what i learned!

1. Uosnow - buddy you gotta take a little break form uo
2. KBR - relax
3. Cheating/GM Accusations-Please stop; if you have a real issue pm ryan
4. Remi - thanks for trying to do something as a fun event, lament is a super old player and i'm sure his crib will have good loot.
5. Shit-talking - lets try to relax a little on the hatred, we know everyone that plays this game and its really old telling the same person to f off a million times.

Deebo/Money/Abb

ChaseB123

Sorceror
[12:05:51 PM] Chase Burgess: what time
[12:05:53 PM] Chase Burgess: was that idoc
[12:05:56 PM] Chase Burgess: supposed to go down
[12:10:58 PM] Steve Iris-: they gonna refresh it
---[12:11:12 PM] Steve Iris-: Marc
[1:53:00 AM] Steve Iris-: Whats the time for that idoc tomorrow
[8:00:22 AM] Marc: were refreshing it
[8:09:51 AM] Steve Iris-: why
[8:10:00 AM] Steve Iris-: why be gay
[8:12:19 AM] Marc: cause snow is chill with lament
[8:33:56 AM] Steve Iris-: gay---

[12:11:19 PM] Chase Burgess: lol

Base Jumpers also tells me that if there is anyone there but his guild than the house will not fall. What is the point in refreshing a guys house that is never coming back? I mean its a waste of a house plot that some returning players could use. Refreshing in-active players houses hurts the server in the long run. I don't understand why friends/co-owners are allowed to refresh the house once it turns greatly/idoc.

man i didnt think i would get this many view on here... but its sweet.. they can refresh that house many times as they want long as im on this game that house will always be posted on forums when it go's idoc.. so better hope it drops while i take a break hehehe.. :eek:P no loot for no body then...

White Lotus

Sorceror
And Ghost you have ALLOT of balls talking about hurting the shard when you got a HUGE hybrid guild to move to a competing server (UOF) And im sorry but your sadly mistaken if u think Base wants to join Holy.

Just cuz holy isnt playing alot right now we are all on UOF right? That has to be it. We arnt all working/going to school/enjoying the end of summer or anything we just have to be playing UO 24-7. We couldn't possibly just be tired of hearing people cry over us and feel like taking a break cause all thats left are cry babys and trolls who make up every bullshit excuse when they cant win. It cant be that right?

What i really want to know is, why all the sudden now that Holy doesn't have 2-3x the number of other IDOC guilds do they wana do "IDOC Events"? This is the first time since Holy was created that they have asked for a IDOC event... Timing seems a little suspicious.

You know how many times people have posted idocs on the forums that Holy has controlled or gated Brit or teamed up with the whole shard to fight us for them? You know how many idocs we controled and had event gates opened up by GMs to go to where literally over 100 people came to OUR idocs. Shit theres been idocs where GM Ryan lead the charge himself on his staff against us.

The difference between us here is we didn't come cry about it we just fought for them and had fun. You guys act like shit is the end of the world, get over yourself.

I mean who talks about themselves in the third person claiming to be The King Of Hybrid and Master of the Void or whatever it is you call yourself Ghost. You sir are one weird fucking dude.

Tbh no one cares? so why bring it up?....master of the void? LOL I AM THE VOID MASTER UOSNOW...o wait sorry GHOST IS THE MASTER OF THE VOID. god you guys think your so good at trolling but its like the worst attempts ive ever seen. Your so bad at trolling you almost good if that makes sense.

ONE last thing. Who are you and why do you like riding my penis. As far as i know ive never said anything about you or even had a conversation with you. I dont get were all this weird rage is coming from. You must be one of those easily influenced youngsters or something. Anyway I normally dont answer this long rage posts about hybrid but everyone gets ONE like spiderman.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Were you drunk or something when you were "JOHN GALT"? Because in the 2500+days according to my account age, the emails that have gone back and forth between us in those years, the time i have spent getting to know you, not once have i EVER seen act the way "JOHN GULT" was acting.

And i have been friended to Laments house for 6 years now so enjoy the PvP, as will i, but nobody is getting any of laments shit.
And 100m? LOLOLOL theres over 400 maybe 500m in that house. Lament keeps most of his rares in chests.

And if you have the 1min window you claim to have you wouldn't be asking for a event, your greed and ego is FAR to large to share with others. I mean who talks about themselves in the third person claiming to be The King Of Hybrid and Master of the Void or whatever it is you call yourself Ghost. You sir are one weird fucking dude.

i find it ironic that the same people that always used to rail on holy for being BAD for the server and being "too big" are now the ones hating on them for apparently leaving..

"they were a cancer when they were here, they were cheaters! zergers! no skill! they were killin the server!

BUT how dare they leave! how dare they! the BALLS on them!"

its the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life... like whos brain actually operates like that?

and as for UOF, if some holy members wanna go play there, whos business is it of mine or anyone elses?

no you cant play another server random holy member! infact, you cant play any other game on the internet! actually, when your not working or with your family i wanna know where you are, and what your playing dammit!

some of you people need to just take a look at yourselves in the mirror and re evaluate what your getting all worked up about on the internet on a daily basis.

its not healthy...

i find it ironic that the same people that always used to rail on holy for being BAD for the server and being "too big" are now the ones hating on them for apparently leaving..

"they were a cancer when they were here, they were cheaters! zergers! no skill! they were killin the server!

BUT how dare they leave! how dare they! the BALLS on them!"

its the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life... like whos brain actually operates like that?

and as for UOF, if some holy members wanna go play there, whos business is it of mine or anyone elses?

no you cant play another server random holy member! infact, you cant play any other game on the internet! actually, when your not working or with your family i wanna know where you are, and what your playing dammit!

some of you people need to just take a look at yourselves in the mirror and re evaluate what your getting all worked up about on the internet on a daily basis.

its not healthy...
can i have your autograph

amtothepm

Knight

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
Well guys there is one thing about this ..... Lament said he HAD not a single clue that his houses were idoc. He also said he did not want this as a event because he had NO idea about it.

He simply loged on and saw all these people at his house and was like WTF???

Well Thanks for everyone showing it that brought the server up to 506 people and more people active for somthing nice for everyone i hope there will be more fun idoc to shard with the shard and get more people active and have a fun time, never know might just hit and get lucky good luck and thanks for all the help..and btw im sorry if you missed understood me when i said it was my idoc house its just a house i was timing and was somone elses.. but it brought back some old players seen on the battle grounds..
God bless this game and all the people, n goodnight.
Remington

thats what happens when it go's idoc.. houses dont stay up forever.. :) i would be the same way if log on seen my house idoc and all them people.. got lucky got on before it fell..