UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100mill Idoc Hot Spot Pvp Action Bring The Whole Shard Baby..

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
nobody gives a fuck about Holy anymore, they've been exposed for what they are.

I mean seriously, these kids grab their parents cell phones to call eachother when an IDOC is about to fall to wake them up.

That's who we're talking about here.. This game means so much to them..

On another note..

The whole Holy selling gold to certain players for real life USD is a little fucked imo. It hurts the shard b/c that money would have been donated directly to upgrading the server. Even though I personally believe players should be allowed to sell gold/items for USD at their own risk, that is not the case. The double standard is very puzzling for me, but I'm sure once their racketeering is exposed on UOF they'll come crawling back to old faithful.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Were you drunk or something when you were "JOHN GALT"? Because in the 2500+days according to my account age, the emails that have gone back and forth between us in those years, the time i have spent getting to know you, not once have i EVER seen act the way "JOHN GULT" was acting.

...other stuffs...

Drunk no... good mood and having fun yes.

I am not permitted to drink until the Bengals lose... due to a bet :)

Base Jumper

Traveler
Still waiting for your post "all the idocs on the shard to help start pvp action"...

I really don't feel like doing sectors this week, so if you could please just put up every little idoc on the shard please... Oh wait your not gonna do that?
Your just gonna make an event cos your GMs were gonna be on? Or only to once a month idocs (the ones with good loot)?

So sad.

its not sad its fun..and no i can post it on forums to get so people can know about it, and i even gate people in from brit bank or whatever bank people would like to meet at and gate them all in.. dont have to use an GM i just asked cause i was being thoughful for all the people on the shard.. wasnt thinking about myself.. if pvp at idocs makes people happy and might draw more people playing Ultima Online For Hybrid Yes i will try and do it, personally i would like to try get this shard back on its feet and see it stay at 600-800 people all the time, and maybe doing new things for other people could be like tell there friends and get more people on here again.. never know till try somthing new.. If your like me and done had everything i want to return that to the people of UO Hybrid and the good Lord..

Thanks for all the people that showed up. if you like what ive done and want me to post more idoc please click my likes on the corner thanks again people of hybrid.

Remington.

Base Jumper

Traveler
Uh no.

The reason there are 3x the amount of players doing idocs on UOF is because they know a GM isn't gonna be fucking with you @ every good idoc..

I mean screw it let's just make a reward room, and have a event gate pop up for every house that goes IDOC.... That will really boost the population and make everyone want to play. Oh yea man on hybrid they just give u the highest end rares and 100k ea pot stock at these idoc events!!

Remington I understand you play a tailor all day and vegetate in front of your screen to get one min windows on every idoc. I know it must be fustrating wasting so much of your time and life timing, running around, clicking signs, timing, and clicking... But really man no one gives a shit that you get windows but don't have a crew to capitolize on them... Why don't you just go outside and take a breathe of fresh air, cos for the last 4-5 years you've done nothing but bring the shard numbers down... I'm very sure we don't need any more of your "help".

Grand Nagus

Hybrid Staff Member
There was no GM "fucking" with anything. There was a GM who was manipulated into posting the gate, however. That GM was me. A certain person asked me if I could throw up an event gate for the IDOC. I said sure, is it YOUR idoc. He/She said yes. I asked at least 3 times in a 2 day span and the answer was always yes. The person, knew I meant the house but is now playing it off like I meant the IDOC finding itself. Other than throwing up the event gate, there was no other GM involvement. No friends list was wiped, nothing was taken, there was no corruption.

The lesson I learned is that people lie at least over 90% on here and the next time someone wants an event and OWNS the house you need to log on and verify it's yours. That, was entirely my fault in not making this person do and I accept responsibility for and apologize for. I just wanted to clear the air for you guys and explain.

There was no GM "fucking" with anything. There was a GM who was manipulated into posting the gate, however. That GM was me. A certain person asked me if I could throw up an event gate for the IDOC. I said sure, is it YOUR idoc. He/She said yes. I asked at least 3 times in a 2 day span and the answer was always yes. The person, knew I meant the house but is now playing it off like I meant the IDOC finding itself. Other than throwing up the event gate, there was no other GM involvement. No friends list was wiped, nothing was taken, there was no corruption.

The lesson I learned is that people lie at least over 90% on here and the next time someone wants an event and OWNS the house you need to log on and verify it's yours. That, was entirely my fault in not making this person do and I accept responsibility for and apologize for. I just wanted to clear the air for you guys and explain.
yes dragon master

amtothepm

Knight

bad job, bro.

Amerigo

Sorceror

Sorry to hear that happened.

Posting mistakes and being clear about them has added a lot of credibility to our newer staff members. Mistakes will happen, thanks for volunteering your time!

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
Honestly GM Nagus being willing to come forth and admit he made a mistake took allot of fucking guts. You would NEVER have seen that from past UOG staff, and even some of the current staff wouldn't have the balls to do such a thing.

Being humble is the most important quality i would like to find in our staff, and sadly there isn't enough of it.
But since coming back and getting to know some of the staff, Chubbs, Sage, Nagus and Alk have really stuck out to me not only just as incredible staff members but incredible people all around.

Sorry you had to deal with so much bullshit over this Nagus and sorry for the part i played in it, i honestly believe you felt you were doing what was right for the shard and sometimes, actually ALLOT of the time in UO people mistake kindness for weakness and will exploit that to their advantage.

HOLY is dead , all they can do now is post IDOCs on the forums, you know what? Fuck it, I'm rich as fuck (thanks mostly to long time friends on this shard hooking it up when i came back) my friends are rich as fuck, we go to IDOCs to pvp and if we get items or rares, great but you won't see me gating items out while theres still pvp going because ill take putting you into the ground over a fucking chest or pixel any day.

Holy came to Laments house with a full group of 10 reds, plus they had 3 blues and got their entire group rolled (3 separate times[enjoy working those mare skills back up Fubar LOL]) while the entire event we had a total of 5 deaths. 1CE had 1 full group of 10 (if u can't do the math thats 10v13) and no before u even try and attempt to say it ill put a stop to it here. The blues that were not in our call at the IDOC weren't the ones chasing you, dirt napping you with wands and pots, those blues were hanging back for the loot because they didn't have a window like we did, and neither did you(HOLY).

Honestly i feel HOLY is a cancer in UOG but I'm sad they are not here in larger numbers still because rolling them so hard and then going to WBB on a alt they don't know and asking them about the IDOC and hearing them tell me how they owned the whole thing and were running the IDOC ect. ect. made my day. The only part of the IDOC they "ran" was after Lament got on and refreshed, and everyone left. At which point i was inside his house getting re-freidned and having a good laugh with a old friend about all these idiots outside his house.

So if thats what HOLY considers "running" a IDOC, [e clap.

Long Live Lament.

Last edited:
Honestly GM Nagus being willing to come forth and admit he made a mistake took allot of fucking guts. You would NEVER have seen that from past UOG staff, and even some of the current staff wouldn't have the balls to do such a thing.

Being humble is the most important quality i would like to find in our staff, and sadly there isn't enough of it.
But since coming back and getting to know some of the staff, Chubbs, Sage, Nagus and Alk have really stuck out to me not only just as incredible staff members but incredible people all around.

Sorry you had to deal with so much bullshit over this Nagus and sorry for the part i played in it, i honestly believe you felt you were doing what was right for the shard and sometimes, actually ALLOT of the time in UO people mistake kindness for weakness and will exploit that to their advantage.

HOLY is dead , all they can do now is post IDOCs on the forums, you know what? Fuck it, I'm rich as fuck (thanks mostly to long time friends on this shard hooking it up when i came back) my friends are rich as fuck, we go to IDOCs to pvp and if we get items or rares, great but you won't see me gating items out while theres still pvp going because ill take putting you into the ground over a fucking chest or pixel any day.

Holy came to Laments house with a full group of 10 reds, plus they had 3 blues and got their entire group rolled (3 separate times[enjoy working those mare skills back up Fubar LOL]) while the entire event we had a total of 5 deaths. 1CE had 1 full group of 10 (if u can't do the math thats 10v13) and no before u even try and attempt to say it ill put a stop to it here. The blues that were not in our call at the IDOC weren't the ones chasing you, dirt napping you with wands and pots, those blues were hanging back for the loot because they didn't have a window like we did, and neither did you(HOLY).

Honestly i feel HOLY is a cancer in UOG but I'm sad they are not here in larger numbers still because rolling them so hard and then going to WBB on a alt they don't know and asking them about the IDOC and hearing them tell me how they owned the whole thing and were running the IDOC ect. ect. made my day. The only part of the IDOC they "ran" was after Lament got on and refreshed, and everyone left. At which point i was inside his house getting re-freidned and having a good laugh with a old friend about all these idiots outside his house.

So if thats what HOLY considers "running" a IDOC, [e clap.

Long Live Lament.

He had to deal with so much bullshit because you guys care too much about items, if you only wanted the pvp, you would be fine with HOLY posting idocs, GMS gating to it, because when you truly want pvp, you dont care about whatever they would do there, it would actually increase the number of pvpers in that place which would actually be your objective.

If you care so much about house window, that is so hypocrital to your argument where u say you only want to pvp, if u get item its fine... im pretty sure i heard from someone in your guild if you guys werent the only guild in there, yall would not let this house fall (more likely refresh it).

About all the another crying, I am not from Holy, but I would like to 2vs2-5vs5 KBR for mills, the last time I remember fighting KBR was frustated, 2vs2 and you guys ran into that 18x18 east brit moongate, until yall get more ;/

Nothing personal, just need to state facts.

UnosnowNYC

Wanderer
He had to deal with so much bullshit because you guys care too much about items, if you only wanted the pvp, you would be fine with HOLY posting idocs, GMS gating to it, because when you truly want pvp, you dont care about whatever they would do there, it would actually increase the number of pvpers in that place which would actually be your objective.

If you care so much about house window, that is so hypocrital to your argument where u say you only want to pvp, if u get item its fine... im pretty sure i heard from someone in your guild if you guys werent the only guild in there, yall would not let this house fall (more likely refresh it).

About all the another crying, I am not from Holy, but I would like to 2vs2-5vs5 KBR for mills, the last time I remember fighting KBR was frustated, 2vs2 and you guys ran into that 18x18 east brit moongate, until yall get more ;/

Nothing personal, just need to state facts.

I was gonna rip apart every "fact" you stated, but fact is,
Anything coming from the dude who snitched out his own crew to Ryan to try to get a cool deal on items and was then kicked out of Minax and had to go to TB cuz your a pussy and a snitch, nothing you say means anything. Not your "2vv2/5v5 for mills" or your KBR sucks or any of it.
(BTW check faction boards.... Where the fuck is your new guild i dont even see them there)

And when i remember fighting you last night you were either face down or running around on your blue trying to stonewall. Felipe your a fucking JOKE on this server and everyone knows it. Everyone talks shit about you because no one likes you and you've stabbed everyone in the back any chance you have gotten your whole UO career. In fact this personality trait it most likely why you play UO 24/7(literally 24/7) because who the fuck in real life would ever associate with someone like you?

Coming from the dude who snitched out his own crew to Ryan to try to get a cool deal on items and was then kicked outa minax and had to go to TB cuz your a pussy and a snitch, nothing you say means anything. Not your "2vv2/5v5 for mills" or your KBR sucks or any of it.

And when i remember fighting you last night you were either face down or running around on your blue trying to stonewall. Felipe your a fucking JOKE on this server and everyone knows it. Everyone talks shit about you because no one likes you and you've stabbed everyone in the back any chance you have gotten your whole UO career. In fact this personality trait it most likely why you play UO 24/7(literally 24/7) because who the fuck in real life would ever associate with someone like you?

I snitch in two guys, one for being corrupt along with another staff and having over hundred mills added about 6 months ago, which was completly point proved and fixed, and the other is the most common cheater in the shard, its funny because you put that as a bad stat, yet, people were sending msgs saying "good shit" for doing something like this.

The guy who cheated (Dylan), is the same guy/crew who got sallos shut down due to cheating, so I mean, did that really hurt the shard? Did I get anything off it? no. It's also sad that they apparently "couldn't" find any cheating tracking on his side, yet, he won't record a fight, and when that shit popped up, he actually transfered his houses to his buddy so if he get banned, he wouldn't lose his stuff...

Theres a few who I havent stabbed honestly, the point is, back in the days, this shard was so huge, and I use to scam noobs like KBR, and now, that only KBR and few others are left, it comes to me like a big deal... I haven't scammed many people in the last years, not close to a 5 number, if not, prove me wrong and name me over actually 3 people i scammed in the last years...

I know what I did in the past will always be in my present, but who cares? I dont. Certainly I can get people to play UO even if they dont like me as much as they should, because you know, I am not the best, but I am a regular pvper. Yet KBR, thats the place of where rejects go to.

On a side note, I am still cool with some of Dylan crew, chase/tech, yet, I was the one who wanted to left, I knew with the actions i was taking it was gonna happen, of course I did not care about the care, but I cared about the PvP itself.

About in real life man, listen, you work as a drug dealer, I dont really have to say anything else... thats the last last thing someone should ever do, but i wont get into it, im done.

say what you want, delusional boy.