UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100mill Idoc Hot Spot Pvp Action Bring The Whole Shard Baby..

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

Amerigo

Sorceror
There was no GM "fucking" with anything. There was a GM who was manipulated into posting the gate, however. That GM was me. A certain person asked me if I could throw up an event gate for the IDOC. I said sure, is it YOUR idoc. He/She said yes. I asked at least 3 times in a 2 day span and the answer was always yes. The person, knew I meant the house but is now playing it off like I meant the IDOC finding itself. Other than throwing up the event gate, there was no other GM involvement. No friends list was wiped, nothing was taken, there was no corruption.

The lesson I learned is that people lie at least over 90% on here and the next time someone wants an event and OWNS the house you need to log on and verify it's yours. That, was entirely my fault in not making this person do and I accept responsibility for and apologize for. I just wanted to clear the air for you guys and explain.

Sorry to hear that happened.

Posting mistakes and being clear about them has added a lot of credibility to our newer staff members. Mistakes will happen, thanks for volunteering your time!

Realized saying "Sorry to hear that happened" may have multiple interpretations and I wanted to clarify.

Sorry someone clearly deceived you. Your intention of creating a 'pvp' hotspot was pretty clear and can't be faulted. If someone says its "their" IDOC anyone that's played for more than a few months would understand that to mean "it's my house and I'm letting it IDOC as an event" .