UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

☆Quick Question Megathread☆

Enaruki

Traveler
Ninja weighs much more into the equation than all the other 3. You gain 1 point extra damage for everyone 10 points in tracking.

1) If the target takes less than 5 steps during the next 5 seconds then they will take (Ninjitsu/9)*(.3+.7*(hiding+stealth)/220) + [tracking bonus] DIRECT damage
2) If the target takes more than 5 steps in the next 5 seconds then they will take (Ninjitsu/3)*(.3+.7*(hiding+stealth)/220) + [tracking bonus] DIRECT damage

1) If the target takes less than 5 steps during the next 5 seconds then they will take (Ninjitsu/9)*(.3+.7*(hiding+stealth)/220) + [tracking bonus] DIRECT damage
2) If the target takes more than 5 steps in the next 5 seconds then they will take (Ninjitsu/3)*(.3+.7*(hiding+stealth)/220) + [tracking bonus] DIRECT damage

DevilDjinn

Traveler
Ninja weighs in much more into the equation than all the other 3. You gain 1 point extra damage for everyone 10 points in tracking.

according to that, 50 damage is the max you will ever get....damn.

Enaruki

Traveler
Yes. the max damage is 50. Also, not sure if it's implemented on here, but on OSI Deathstrike from an archer does half damage.

with JoaT(20 tracking) as a human you can get a bonus of up to 12 damage, at gm tracking its up to 20 damage.

120 ninja/100 hiding/60 stealth offers 32 damage deathstrikes, or up to 44 on a tracked target.
120 ninja/100hiding/120stealth/100 tracking offers 40 damage deathstrikes, or up to 60 damage on a tracked target.

when you factor in everything that quickly turns into a 60+ damage hit with the first and 75+ if you go all out. Things like immolate weapon and evil omen could further boost the damage.

DevilDjinn

Traveler
ok so which is it on demise? i thought it was capped at 50 for pvp!? confusing. a 75 damage hit imo would be worth the skill investment.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
this is not good news for me =/ im guna have to redo my whole template i guess, anyone help?
current:
100 hide-100% hide
80 stealth-shadowstrike
97.5 Ninja-100% DS
72.5 Bush-100% evasion
120 Fenc
90 Tact-specials
80 heal- because bandages continue when stealthed. enough to res fellow stealthers
80 anat- to res, bigger heals and evasion buff

but according to those equations i will only do 11.45 - 28.36 DS damage with the human JoAT. not very impressive...
should i drop healing and rely on potions to heal?
anyone care to post a temp?

also, do you have to actually track someone or just have the tracking skill to get the bonus?

this is not good news for me =/ im guna have to redo my whole template i guess, anyone help?
current:
100 hide-100% hide
80 stealth-shadowstrike
97.5 Ninja-100% DS
72.5 Bush-100% evasion
120 Fenc
90 Tact-specials
80 heal- because bandages continue when stealthed. enough to res fellow stealthers
80 anat- to res, bigger heals and evasion buff

also, do you have to actually track someone or just have the tracking skill to get the bonus?

for starters, yes you have to track someone to get the bonus damage.

2nd, even with 120 ninja, you dont have 100% chance to deathstrike.
3rd, you need parry to make use of evasion, so just get rid of bushido.

The template i built and only slightly messed around with was a 4/6 chiv stealther.

120 Weapon skill
100 Tactics
120 Ninja
100 Hiding
85 Stealth(90 with +5 stealth shroud)
105 Chiv
90 Spellweaving

the reason for 90 stealth is to use leggings of bane to cap hci without needing a shield. Totem, Glads, Bane = 45hci
120/100/90 offers 36 damage deathstrikes.

A hit fireball bleed weapon would be nice to make sure they run and take the full deathstrike damage. Between 3 interrupts per hit(weapon hit, immolate, fireball), holy light, pixies, dp darts, and bleed casters wont beable to get much of anything off.

for starters, yes you have to track someone to get the bonus damage.

2nd, even with 120 ninja, you dont have 100% chance to deathstrike.
3rd, you need parry to make use of evasion, so just get rid of bushido.

The template i built and only slightly messed around with was a 4/6 chiv stealther.

120 Weapon skill
100 Tactics
120 Ninja
100 Hiding
85 Stealth(90 with +5 stealth shroud)
105 Chiv
90 Spellweaving

the reason for 90 stealth is to use leggings of bane to cap hci without needing a shield. Totem, Glads, Bane = 45hci
120/100/90 offers 36 damage deathstrikes.

A hit fireball bleed weapon would be nice to make sure they run and take the full deathstrike damage. Between 3 interrupts per hit(weapon hit, immolate, fireball), holy light, pixies, dp darts, and bleed casters wont beable to get much of anything off.

This sounds somewhat familiar and slightly gay...