UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

☆Quick Question Megathread☆

april0395

Sorceror
I think the chances of you detecting someone will depend on the other person's hiding skill. It's more effective if you attempt to detect within a few tiles of where the person is hidden, and I think your chances of detecting will be more significant if you are able to use the skill on the tile on which they are hiding. This is just from experience, though.

Sundoom

Sorceror
What is the importance of having 120.0 Resisting Spells if you already have a suit with 70's across?

I know you can resist spells every now and then, but with how fast players cast anyway, wouldn't that be kind of pointless? (also would spells hit you harder if you dont have RS despite a 70's suit?)

MB

Knight
Can you not train Anatomy past 100 by just targeting another character? Mine stopped gaining at 100, though I've eaten a 110.

oizon

Sorceror
What is the importance of having 120.0 Resisting Spells if you already have a suit with 70's across?

I know you can resist spells every now and then, but with how fast players cast anyway, wouldn't that be kind of pointless? (also would spells hit you harder if you dont have RS despite a 70's suit?)

It reduces the time of harmful spells on you and/or the effectiveness of the spell

Let us take blood oath as an example
Duration ((caster's Spirit Speak - target's Resisting Spells) / 80 ) + 8 seconds
Effectiveness((Resisting Spells Skill x 10) / 20) + 10 = percentage of damage resisted.
At 50 magic resist = 25% dmg resistance
At 100 magic resist = 60% dmg resistance
At 120 magic resist = 70% dmg resistance

Can you not train Anatomy past 100 by just targeting another character? Mine stopped gaining at 100, though I've eaten a 110.

It should gain normally afaik, but you should try healing someone/something instead if it doesn't increase, see if that does the job

lukin69

Knight
Quick Question:

Can anyone tell me what the winning numbers will be for the mega millions lottery tonight? Just wondering.

Thanks!

lukin69

Knight
I figure my odds of getting an orny drop in gauntlet are probably just as bad, and I have gotten an orny in gauntlet. So....YEH!

But seriously...gib numbers.

the odds are 1 in 176 million, and picking all number above 31 will increase your odds of solo winning by 21% so go pay the government a tax on the stupid.

Ilikered

Sorceror
I just wanted to ask ist it work here ?
http://www.uoguide.com/Spell_Damage_Increase
"The next factor involved in spell damage is intelligence. The formula for this is 1% spell damage increase for every 10 points of intelligence, or (intelligence / 10) and drop the decimals."

And if Yes is it AFFECT necro spells ( Wither for Exmp ) or Spellweave spells (Thunderstorm for exmaple)

Big THX for answers! :)

oizon

Sorceror
I just wanted to ask ist it work here ?
http://www.uoguide.com/Spell_Damage_Increase
"The next factor involved in spell damage is intelligence. The formula for this is 1% spell damage increase for every 10 points of intelligence, or (intelligence / 10) and drop the decimals."

And if Yes is it AFFECT necro spells ( Wither for Exmp ) or Spellweave spells (Thunderstorm for exmaple)

Big THX for answers! :)

As far as i know, base sdi increases damage of all spells so yes the sdi gained from INT should count towards wither, you can try this with a caster that has high int vs a sampire/warrior casting wither, both without extra sdi from items and such

Ilikered

Sorceror
could be a bit hard since Wither have 48-56 dmg and so around 10-15 % sdi from int would be hard to see :/
But thx for sugestion :)

oizon

Sorceror
could be a bit hard since Wither have 48-56 dmg and so around 10-15 % sdi from int would be hard to see :/
But thx for sugestion :)

Yes, in the end the 10-15% sdi from INT isnt really that much, nice for a caster as you already most likely have high INT, but trying to spot the difference between high int and lower int character the small dmg change is kinda unnoticeable

Pegasus321

Sorceror
So I'm Training Ninjitsu.... Using Death strike on Mirror images. so the bigger portion of the DS damage comes 5 seconds after the hit? cause the mirrors die right away and it only takes like 10 dmg.

what kind of dmg does this last part do? will HLD help it do more damage?

DevilDjinn

Traveler
I have a similar question to above. wanted to know the formula to DS is?
i have 115 ninja, 115 stealth, 100 hiding and 100 tracking. i track a target for at least 5-6 screens, and the most damage i get is 35!?! i thought the cap on pvp was 50?