UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

☆Quick Question Megathread☆

BrotherDon

Sorceror
WELCOME
to the​
QUICK QUESTION MEGATHREAD

This thread is for any quick questions you need answered that for whatever reason you cant find on google or uoguide.com or uo.stratics.com. If its too short to make its own thread and you cant find it somewhere else, ask it here. Do it.​

Answer other peoples questions, Ask your own. Only rules are, dont be rude, dont be a troll, dont sarcastically give false answers because its hilaaarrious. dont derail my awesome thread with non question or answer related posts.​

Nightblizz

Wanderer
I also have one: Does luck increase my artifact drop chance in the gauntlet or not? According to uoguide, the chance raises by killing monsters, so the more monsters you kill, the higher is your chance... it doesn't mention luck though. :S

das3

Sorceror
I also have one: Does luck increase my artifact drop chance in the gauntlet or not? According to uoguide, the chance raises by killing monsters, so the more monsters you kill, the higher is your chance... it doesn't mention luck though. :S

Luck (at least the luck of the top damager) affects your drop chance here. More luck, better chance. See http://www.frayed.net/UO/Demise/DoomArtifactChance.htm
What UOGuide is about is usually called the Gauntlet Point System, where every kill accumilates, buffing your chance on an arty over time until one finally drops and the point/chance balance gets reset.

BrotherDon

Sorceror
I got one. What is the phrase you say to enter the sparkly gate in Sanctuary?
I dont think the sparkly arcane circle is a teleport, I found nothing of that suggested that when I went there and nothing that made mention to it on uoguide or stratics, though I could be mistaken.

Currently the highest damage dealer on any given gauntlet boss has their luck applied to the artifact drop chance for everyone. It is suppose to work how it says on stratics, similar to the last round of tots where the more you kill the more likely you are to have an arty drop but as of yet that hasnt been implemented.

lukin69

Knight
Question: Has anyone gotten a crimson cincture from the ilhenar spawn yet? someone told me they were dropping down there.

BrotherDon

Sorceror
Question: Has anyone gotten a crimson cincture from the ilhenar spawn yet? someone told me they were dropping down there.
I havent heard anything so Im tempted to believe its trolling and or wishful thinking, though I suppose there is a small chance they are and people are trying to keep it hush hush to farm up a stockpile and control the market of them.

lukin69

Knight
that was kind of my thought. We ran it night before last to no avail as far as arty or cincture. That spawn is hard to stomach.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
If Illhenar is spawning at all. Then he will be dropping his regular rares. The cinctures are peerless.

It was a event thing for the few that have them. They will come sooner than later. Not even thinking about it really. We will live to ave them =D

I think most of the forum troll guild has long since grown bored or been banned, it might work !
You forgot me.

Currently, we don't have the "gauntlet points system," which is probably what you read about: THAT system very much resembles the "Treasures of Tokuno" points system.

Instead, we just have a roll similar as it is for champion artifacts: when a boss dies, it makes a single, randomized roll. That roll *IS* improved (up to a little over a 50% increase) by the luck of the top-damage-dealer. (which is usually an archer with zero luck anyway, or at most 1-300 from perfection that they expected to get +1000 on but failed)

When a boss gives an artifact, it only ever gives ONE, and it's given 100% randomly to anyone who got loot rights: someone who did 90% will have the same chance as the other one who did 10%.

IIRC, even with the points system, luck will still matter, but this time it will always be YOUR luck: it should (like it did for ToTs) increase the points you get.

Gio-

Traveler
When a boss gives an artifact, it only ever gives ONE, and it's given 100% randomly to anyone who got loot rights: someone who did 90% will have the same chance as the other one who did 10%. <<<< copy/paste this, in every thread around (*gauntlet* From NTK) 100%.

alex916

Sorceror
Instead, we just have a roll similar as it is for champion artifacts: when a boss dies, it makes a single, randomized roll. That roll *IS* improved (up to a little over a 50% increase) by the luck of the top-damage-dealer. (which is usually an archer with zero luck anyway, or at most 1-300 from perfection that they expected to get +1000 on but failed)

well when im in the gauntlet i run a 1400 luck suit with discord necro hell hounds so im top dps basically 99% of the time in rooms 1-4 and the DF.. so theres a 1-3% chance any given room and or the DF will drop an arti... but usually even then i dont see very many drop into my own bag.. i have high luck.. but bad luck.. derp :(

Barnicoat

Knight
Anyone got a good way to go from 110 ninja to 120.

I brought a rabbit and was going to deathstrike it (apparently that works), but the rabbit refuses to attack me :\

Any ideas?

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror
i have one: what happened to the "guild" section on forums? (it might have been answered before but i won`t look for the answer right now)