UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2(randoms) v 2 (sega)

Mister Pink

Squire
I never ganked him, I simply just killed him. I tried to rez him but he must've logged. I didn't mind playing with you guys, nor did I ever try to lead or call, when I was in mumble I let you do your calling as it was your guild and followed your orders.

I think you did calls one time and it worked out fine. That was a long time ago though. Maybe I'm wrong in saying you weren't the type of player I want in SEGA besides the hardly ever being on, but I guess that is more of scheduling thing than anything else. Regardless I don't have anything against you personally.

I agree mostly, but I keep hearing you talk about shit gate, as if other forms of pvp are less trash :D

Yeah Spawn pvp can suck, but it can also be intense at times. Variety in the game is what keeps me here. AkaPawn had a good idea about switching off on doing spawns and making sure numbers are about equal, but we never really did anything with it. If it was just the gate pvp I would of quit the game. You have to do what you have to though or find another shard that doesn't have spellweaving. Tough to do that with the same population as Demise, and who wants to start over in 2015.

And Phelon wish you were on here also.

Slugworth

Squire
Being active? I typically login every day after 7pm est for a couple of hours and play longer hours on the weekends.

Bile

Knight

raveX

Page
Also, quote me one time when I was in the guild when I was acting like I was better than everyone? I would login and I would help, I would barley say anything.. I would listen and help, so tell me what I did so wrong? and I did reinstall UO after I reinstalled windows on my computer and everything is back to normal. I'm down to duel and get more practice in.

In his defense, I will say reefer comes across differently on the forums than he does in mumble. I always thought he was very supportive and helpful to everyone while pvping, and never raged no matter the outcome of fights. Doesn't exactly portray that kind of guy on the forum, though. He was on hiatus from UO for awhile there too, so just not involved often enough.

Phelon

Knight
In his defense, I will say reefer comes across differently on the forums than he does in mumble. I always thought he was very supportive and helpful to everyone while pvping, and never raged no matter the outcome of fights. Doesn't exactly portray that kind of guy on the forum, though. He was on hiatus from UO for awhile there too, so just not involved often enough.

Reefer is classic bi-polar. Fine one minute and blowing your mind the next. YMMV but you can keep him :)

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
All I can say by experience is.

Reefer can be hard to handle in guild sometimes, but the guy knows what his doing. You want a solid player that can call and get the kills done, his one to have. But you gotta let him talk.

My personal experience with Sega was short in guild simply cause I did not feel like it was a good place for me. First hour was me being told to make new characters with a new name, getting schooled on how to pvp and then the worst we all group up for a raid 6-7 hz's we had 6-8 players and what do I see is myself as a necro mage 2 other with necromage one tactic mage and 3 stealthers wtf I was just told for 1 hour on how and what to do but the 2 guys that told me all this shit don't even play the template that was asked. During the raid it felt unorganized it was all man for themselves no team support.
I never asked to join sega I was asked to join at the point I am I was looking for a little more and felt like sega was not the right place. Its not a bad guild there is certain thing that I questioned like why kick reefer well I know why but for the guild reefer was a good asset.

Necrodog

Page
Reefer never really did help us that much, but he never acted like a douche in mumble, so it's not like he's a total douche.

By the way... I was under the impression that Reefer left SEGA, not the other way around...

P.S. Kolby is right. All PvP on this shard sucks because of fagweaving.

Necrodog

Page
Let me also state that I still like Kolby and Kurrupted, too, and I understand that they probably just left because they didn't like being in a big zerg guild. Nothing wrong with that.

That or they didn't like spellweaving.

Slugworth

Squire
Let me also state that I still like Kolby and Kurrupted, too, and I understand that they probably just left because they didn't like being in a big zerg guild. Nothing wrong with that.

That or they didn't like spellweaving.
Or because I got booted for dumb shit.

Ask Kolby, I called a 2v5 against Sega with Kolby and we did just fine.