UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who do you remember?

Lord Mars

Knight
Re: Who do you remember?

a-e-i-Own-you;498383 said:
who wouldn't

shes engaged now tho .... and i seriously think im better looking than her guy tbh ;)... but ah id still hope the best for them

Balthazar-demise;394786 said:
ZOMG! I'm on that list! Many of the players in that list fit my list as well. I'll add your name on my list as well as frost cause those were some pretty epic duels. Nobody could make me laugh at the game more than brunus could. Everytime he died it was the most epic thing you've ever seen. Like 1 hit kill from a succubus combo with no death animation or making an entrance by falling off your nightmare and eating cave flooring. Can't forget the squirrel. He was fun to fight with provided he didn't run passed you with something wickod while you were trying to res a guildmember (My personal favorites being barracoon, a paragon ancient wyrm and the dark father after a dium prostra).

Dead-eye: For the great battles in sorcerers where we plowed through so many deamon there was no floor left.
Brunus: For crashing the boat in the mountain and other things that made me shoot cola out of my nose. That and always watching my hp bar.
Ekin: For all the duels and great laughs. That and your house I was repeatedly jeleous of.
Nish: For the great battles and pvp and the fact that your house had great decor.
Bashir: For volunteering for a tatsujin combo demonstration.
Brunilda: Because half these people I would have never encountered otherwise.
Squirrel: Too many reasons except for getting banned and leaving us to camp the guildhouse to retrieve the guild house plot (Which I forgot about and it decayed lol).

All those I didn't mention or give their own column to. Didn't want to sound like I was accepting an Oscar for best picture too much.

What you don't miss me? god you list half the people of EVP there and dont' list me *sniffles*

I do kind of miss the old days of evp though we did have a hell of alot of fun.

But any how the one person I truly miss is Dirty Sanchez. I hope you come back some day. Me and him used to have so much fricken fun just doing random crap its not even funny.

And is it possable to miss your staff char? I kind of miss all the dumb questions you people ask lol.

And for the record I am no longer a staff member any msges sent to me for staffing problems will be promptly deleted or a smart ass reply sent.

Serenity

Wanderer

Nottheking;396899 said:
Cheaters? People who don't play UO to have fun, but rather to just make themselves feel better about their own personal inadequacies?

I have never understood it myself. I DETEST cheaters. All they do is ruin the game for those who actually play it. I feel a great sense of pride knowing that every time I stick one in a cell it makes demise a nicer place.

Defiant;397102 said:
PM me please about how exactly you think these players cheated, its killing me to know...

The vast majority of banned players are banned for cheating.

Bile

Knight

Defiant;397102 said:
, PM me please about how exactly you think these players cheated, its killing me to know..

Play UO long to the point where you become a closet dwelling sociopath.

Yeah I know, reviving an old thread.

I just thought it was kind of nice seeing that some people remembered me :)