UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who do you remember?

Re: Who do you remember?

Defiant;397102 said:
Ive played with most them for years on both sides of the field, and your accusations are quite unfounded.
Actually, I'll say they are, and I'd point out that likewise, I've been playing with them on both sides of the field (though in most cases, far more on the same side as them than not) and I still say that overall, the lot of them did not play legit, and I'll leave it at that. Of course, being Felucca, you will *always* have plenty of people claiming that their friends didn't cheat, and they didn't cheat, even when they did, and they will in turn invariably acuse even honest opponents of cheating whenever they lose...

Chong

Wanderer

Yeh, everyone in felucca is a speedhacking, cast while moving, 6/8casting, regless without lrc, 100% lmc, 150eval rule breaking cheater.

(Hey look, I sound as ignorant as you.)

Defiant;397150 said:
(Hey look, I sound as ignorant as you.)
I'm not even sure what you're attempting to accomplish here. Perhaps that same making you feel better about your own inadequacies that I was speaking of earlier? If you're trying to somehow "show them" by saying this, I must advise you that to the rest of the shard, you're just coming across as a three-letter word that the forum rules suggest that I do not use. I mean seriously, who are people going to believe more on that statement, you or me? You pretty much killed your credibility on this shard by implying that I was ignorant, humorously enough.

I miss:
-The entire Equilibrium (DieIrl) crew I ran with for about a year
-Sungam and Amenhotep from ATHF
-Logain from FoA (That kid could chase like it was nobodies business)
-The whole -F-allen crew (Luthor, his boyfriend Lachesis, etc.)
-Rigby, Prozac and Audi (AKA selling, buying, and trading PvP skill)
-JustAHealer
-Jaden
-All of Chi! Love you motherfuckers
-David Letterman and Magnus
-Any BRSK gear "Crafted by Lonx"

The list goes on and on, many a good time was had on the fields of Britain moongate

I also miss Questar...or rather, I miss laughing at the picture of him topless that Rigby showed an entire Ventrilo.

Errasal

Wanderer

I miss

Omega
Detroit
Audi
Rigby
Prozac
Ripa

But the person I miss most of all is ld.stn.wn, he is my hero (The Hand of God armor will be floating around until the server's death =p.)

Errasal;397291 said:
(The Hand of God armor will be floating around until the server's death =p.)
Heh, I even have a piece or two of that somewhere in my house. It's even more of a mess than my house is IRL. :p

ParagonDancer;397433 said:
And my pants.
Too much information! :eek:

Nottheking;397511 said:
Heh, I even have a piece or two of that somewhere in my house. It's even more of a mess than my house is IRL. :p

Too much information! :eek:

Just wait till I go into more detail.

Arkanis
Amir Khan
HUO(his name sounds in my mind like the good old times)
Zephyre and Serona (we used to be awesome team)

Subjazz;407470 said:
I've been here three years and still don't know anyone :p
lol

i dont remember all guys i ve been playing with, but i good remember NME times :D
RZA , shade, and others :D:D
well its good to sometimes think about them :p

Serrano

Wanderer

How old (acc days) are the ppl here?
Cause i´m seeing ppl missing players of a lot of time ago...
I Miss:
Ghost
Nightscare
Arkanis
Khanum (the best mage than I see)
LG
MevaUm
A.d.i.d.a.s was hack.. lol, but very good mage...

I see beggining:
Killa DJ
All RW
Mastershake (where´s him? nice guy and better pvper)
David Letterman...

It´s all ^^

Serrano - 1283 (i think) acc days.. ^^