UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who do you remember?

Who do you remember?

What player do you have most vivid memories of but is no longer playing with us on Demise?

For me it's JustAHealer, floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.

If flames come up in this thread you can take a fucking hike.

Re: Who do you remember?

Definitely z0rak.

Rise-Fall

Marcedes.

Moonshade

Palin.

David Letterman

Magnus

Barnabus Znick

and the list goes on...

PwNoGrApHy;394374 said:
THC Jamboree. Nosfreatu. God there's a ton of people..

Dude do you have any way of contact with THC Jamboree? That guy was fuckin chilling and an awesome field PvPer

Dude no idea I used to kick it with him in some weird voice chat thing called Roger Wilco. One day he just stopped logging in and I never saw him again. The guy was really cool though.

PwNoGrApHy;394393 said:
Dude no idea I used to kick it with him in some weird voice chat thing called Roger Wilco. One day he just stopped logging in and I never saw him again. The guy was really cool though.

I remember we handled these blues 6v1 at Brit Gate once. Was awesome.

Tigeros

Sorceror

David Letterman
Magnus
Xeres
Krupauskis
Arkanis
Zmei
Marcedes
Logain
Bjo and Reaver
IWanna
Mack
Errasal
Xuxa <3

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Seer Mia.

I'm still waiting for you to come back so we can do the elemental invasion!

Amnesia wasn't very well liked by most of the staffers.

Uhm, shit... where to begin. These are in NO particular Order.

z0rak
Kazz
Xeres
Vermillion (I actually probably miss him the most, He's what got me really INTO demise)
Red Squirrel
Bartok
Brunus Arkazza
Nish/FireFox
Ekin
Bjo
Clive
TrammElite/IndigoThief
Miles Prower
Quantos
RogueCi5
Ozzie-Demise
Roly
Fix (I don't believe we ever really got along, but he was still chill as fuck)
RZA (Not Applesauce, Shade's Brother)
Applesauce/Lakai/EasyUO.Exe/Etc
RDX/Orgasmatron
Bringer/Chaos
Mud
Superman and his gf (Forgive me, i cant remember her name, it started with an A)
Hellka
Tetra Grammaton
Goat
Drake Omenborne/Zach
Crone
Animosity
Henno/Blood/??

When/If more come to me, ill re edit this post and add them to it.

ParagonDancer;394380 said:
Definitely z0rak.
QFT.

Also, the BETTER of the [e.] crew, (before they re-named to [di.]) namely the likes of Kazz, Septar, Xuxa, and Roly, off of the top of my head.

Also, 'twas fun when my two compatriots David Letterman and Magnus roamed Felucca. Then again, I don't really roam Felucca much any more either... Also Xeres, as I remember him better for his time in ATHF, naturally. :p

And I am STILL keeping this glacial staff cold for Rogueci5. :p

jrhather

Wanderer

Red Squirrel. LoL.

Probably the biggest pain in Demise's ass. Ever. Thank god I'm not a staffer, I'd kill him.

Seer Zatoichi

Sorceror

jrhather;394730 said:
Red Squirrel. LoL.

Probably the biggest pain in Demise's ass. Ever. Thank god I'm not a staffer, I'd kill him.

That'd be giving him waaaay to much credit. Pretty much you just pat him on the head, give him a cookie and he goes away content for 2 months or so. Then he pops up again like a hemorrhoid and thus the cycle continues indefinitely.

Back on track though, I miss Gero! :(

Cena.83

Wanderer

miss This guy a lot hehehehehe.
And Factions too -.-;

Attachments

• Vermilion_10-6_12.49.jpg
    Vermilion_10-6_12.49.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 312

Eskeshehir;394529 said:
Amnesia wasn't very well liked by most of the staffers.

Uhm, shit... where to begin. These are in NO particular Order.

z0rak
Kazz
Xeres
Vermillion (I actually probably miss him the most, He's what got me really INTO demise)
Red Squirrel
Bartok
Brunus Arkazza
Nish/FireFox
Ekin
Bjo
Clive
TrammElite/IndigoThief
Miles Prower
Quantos
RogueCi5
Ozzie-Demise
Roly
Fix (I don't believe we ever really got along, but he was still chill as fuck)
RZA (Not Applesauce, Shade's Brother)
Applesauce/Lakai/EasyUO.Exe/Etc
RDX/Orgasmatron
Bringer/Chaos
Mud
Superman and his gf (Forgive me, i cant remember her name, it started with an A)
Hellka
Tetra Grammaton
Goat
Drake Omenborne/Zach
Crone
Animosity
Henno/Blood/??

When/If more come to me, ill re edit this post and add them to it.

ZOMG! I'm on that list! Many of the players in that list fit my list as well. I'll add your name on my list as well as frost cause those were some pretty epic duels. Nobody could make me laugh at the game more than brunus could. Everytime he died it was the most epic thing you've ever seen. Like 1 hit kill from a succubus combo with no death animation or making an entrance by falling off your nightmare and eating cave flooring. Can't forget the squirrel. He was fun to fight with provided he didn't run passed you with something wickod while you were trying to res a guildmember (My personal favorites being barracoon, a paragon ancient wyrm and the dark father after a dium prostra).

Dead-eye: For the great battles in sorcerers where we plowed through so many deamon there was no floor left.
Brunus: For crashing the boat in the mountain and other things that made me shoot cola out of my nose. That and always watching my hp bar.
Ekin: For all the duels and great laughs. That and your house I was repeatedly jeleous of.
Nish: For the great battles and pvp and the fact that your house had great decor.
Bashir: For volunteering for a tatsujin combo demonstration.
Brunilda: Because half these people I would have never encountered otherwise.
Squirrel: Too many reasons except for getting banned and leaving us to camp the guildhouse to retrieve the guild house plot (Which I forgot about and it decayed lol).

All those I didn't mention or give their own column to. Didn't want to sound like I was accepting an Oscar for best picture too much.

Cena.83;394768 said:
miss This guy a lot hehehehehe.
And Factions too -.-;

You have no idea how much i miss playing this awful game with Verm.
IMO it was actually worth playing just to duel him and chill for hours.

This game sucks.