UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Swag on Huned thousand billion

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Like I said I could care less.. This forum doesn't make me money.. Its not what pays my bills.. I don't have to type right.. I don't give a fuck kid... your terrible and ur back on ignore... bye baddy

Well it certainly is a good thing using your brain isn't what "pays the bills." Or you would be dead in a week... :/

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is too funny. Nick sits there and cries like a 3 year old girl then tries to play it off like he doesn't care. Tell you what ill get on uo in about an hour and ill duel you ill set it up and invite you, I've told you to add me on skype to duel but never got one so again it is marc.teax.

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
What does it matter if its sallos or not? its literally the only video I ever rem being recorded of any of my fights. It's not a good fight, it was fun and funny tho.

I know the music was bad lol I don't usually record due to people complaining about lag and it usually makes me choppy too. Otherwise id show way better vids.

Sallos/razor/auo the same outcome would of happened. I don't use macros I use hotkeys. Sooo doesn't that mean every client would be sufficient? i just prefer sallos overall.

amtothepm

Knight
I liked your video, I like sallos.. here is one of me and a couple guys I usually roll with and a couple that just tagged along. btw kryptonic recorded it, his first vid. Its from over 3 years ago.
oh and we die lol

no bola tamers in this fight? wow very nice, me likey...

ShawnCOwns

Sorceror
I quit playing way before sallos was taken off and replaced with shit that still allows the same thing.. also why I don't have any vids of your ugly clients.

I came back or was going to last year around this time but it was down and I figured I wouldn't continue playing the same choppy, undefined, ugly client that still exists.

However I'm willing to start again on such a client(just waiting on my computer I ordered a few weeks ago), just like they should be willing to fix some issues such as, t2a removal (del was flat besides a few hills, without all the blockage from trees, houses and it wasn't in town. Perfect pvp playground.) For fuck sake will some developer/programmer fix sallos, so its not able to be hacked and reopen it. This will not be the case due to large donations etc but man a server wipe would be nice too.

I can assure you pvpers this will help the community and bring back some old heads. Since half of you complain about there not being any pvp or a challenge maybe because no one wants to log in to the server at its current state. Especially if there is only one legit guild on the whole server. I know this is off topic to the original post but it relates to pvp and the server.

Authorized

Wanderer
Kinda funny cus now I have hindsight as my guide, if I'd wanted to cheat I would have rather used uosteam instead of sallos with plugins.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Project you and I have not always seen eye to eye. But when you have played with me did it seem like I had an over size ego, or did I rage at all?

Maybe I just don't realize it lol.

No lol not at all you just kept laughing how KBR said they owned us when we killed them 5v10 twice. Only thing that suprised me was how deep your voice is.