UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Swag on Huned thousand billion

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Yea then you can live vicariously through there pvp videos instead of actually participating in it.

I love the fact that you talk shit about people's grammar, in yet you use the wrong form of (their) in a sentence... You're a fucking hypocrite. By all means I'm nowhere near a grammar cop. Also I love how you try to get involved in everyone's forum post.. Why are you such a forum whore? Someone wasn't held enough as a child. Then again who could love a psychotic loser like yourself.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
I stopped watching after your first 3 pots blew up on you.

let's be real you stopped watching when you realized this post doesn't involve you. that's really the only reason you post in threads that don't involve you. ghost give this man a hug and an "atta boy" for fucks sake!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
let's be real you stopped watching when you realized this post doesn't involve you. that's really the only reason you post in threads that don't involve you. ghost give this man a hug and an "atta boy" for fucks sake!

Actually I posted because it's in the pvp section and I am active in the pvp community. Why do you post in the pvp section again? Shouldn't you be trolling the general discussion area?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love the fact that you talk shit about people's grammar, in yet you use the wrong form of (their) in a sentence... You're a fucking hypocrite. By all means I'm nowhere near a grammar cop. Also I love how you try to get involved in everyone's forum post.. Why are you such a forum whore? Someone wasn't held enough as a child. Then again who could love a psychotic loser like yourself.

It's not really a burn when everything you're saying is a just a blatant reflection on yourself. Go back to stalking people's facebooks and making personal attacks on people's family's you fucking loser

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
It's not really a burn when everything you're saying is a just a blatant reflection on yourself. Go back to stalking people's facebooks and making personal attacks on people's family's you fucking loser

Uh oh! Is someone mad that he got called out at his own game?