UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Swag on Huned thousand billion

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You're one of those kids who is only good at one thing so whenever that one thing comes up you always have to say how good you are at it and how bad someone else is at it.

You're right I am absolutely terrible at cooking fish steaks and running a loop macro to gate to my over priced vendor.

YOU GOT ME! :)

\ in yet you use the wrong form of (their) in a sentence... You're a fucking hypocrite. nowhere Also I love how you try to get involved in everyone's forum post..
First of all, " in yet you use the wrong form of (their) in a sentence..." makes no sense what so ever. It would be "their" not (their). In yet? I cannot even begin to understand what's wrong in that head of yours. "Also I love how you try to get involved in everyone's forum post.." is that not exactly what you're doing right now? Finally, "nowhere" is not an actual word and you sir are a fucking hypocrite.

Shini

Page
May as well just close the pvp forum once again.

Nobody seem to have enough maturity to stay on the original topic.
trolling is one thing , but this is never revelant in any way ... ever.

It's always the same stupid crap.

literally.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
First of all, " in yet you use the wrong form of (their) in a sentence..." makes no sense what so ever. It would be "their" not (their). In yet? I cannot even begin to understand what's wrong in that head of yours. "Also I love how you try to get involved in everyone's forum post.." is that not exactly what you're doing right now? Finally, "nowhere" is not an actual word and you sir are a fucking hypocrite.

LOL dude that's not even how I type.. I was simply just making fun of mickey considering he tries to act like hes good at grammar I could give a shit.... I just call him out when he talks shit to other about grammar but fucks it up himself.. I don't care enough to fix my typing errors lmaoo nice try kiddo

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
May as well just close the pvp forum once again.

Nobody seem to have enough maturity to stay on the original topic.
trolling is one thing , but this is never revelant in any way ... ever.

It's always the same stupid crap.

literally.

I would just per a perma ban on Kali Valentine. At least when I troll it's pvp related lol

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
and btw project? how come no one knows you in this game? U say u played for how long.. uv never beaten anyone ur a no namer .. stfu and kiss the ring kid

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Worthless piece of shit is all you are project next time you see me on.. I wont know who you are.. So just send the duel my way and ill show you how to really play this game

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Like I said I could care less.. This forum doesn't make me money.. Its not what pays my bills.. I don't have to type right.. I don't give a fuck kid... your terrible and ur back on ignore... bye baddy