UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

REASON WHY PVP IS DEAD AT GY

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: REASON WHY PVP IS DEAD AT GY

Pride the Sadist;2137928 said:
GnG is trash HB is complete trash gilmores group is good but they house hide way too much PoF is garbage kimmando is a fag and all you blues arent shit without your guardline

You've ran to your GY house plenty of times. I've personally chased you there. You must be the dumbass who likes to find me in town and scream at me for playing a blue. Although, I only play a blue to stock my vendor and collect my welfare check. Maybe I need to NCD all my chars to my forum name so you'll stfu.

VeritasAequitas;2137941 said:
ROFL, there's two times your guild contributes (if you can call it that) to GY PvP.

#1 Your mass run out of Lawyers house, fail to effectively synch a dump, then run back to the house after when whoever you initially dumped on loads spells...

#2 Someone is getting ganked and runs past Lawyers house, you all leave house, help the gank, then run back to the house.

Rinse and repeat scenario #1 & #2

Say what you want, but when I bought that house it started picking up and that's because I friended everyone I knew (yourself included) and their reds and allowed them to PVP there. I also let people use my shit (regs, armor, pots, bola, etc) if they die, which I think is a pretty nice gesture. Your scenarios are wholly dependent on who is playing as lunar, bc, myself a few others don't even use it unless we're outnumbered.

Biao;2137680 said:
i think GG and pedro caribe brought the pvp back to the gy, and i thank them for that.
After this 2 started then >!< started pvping there a lot and a lot of random guilds.

I disagree with this.

G&G is rarely there, the only one i've seen house hides next to David's house 1v1. Pedro is the worst pvp'r in IP, hands down and he is constantly in his house, usually getting MS sync'd and looting/ressing himself.

The people I think are most responsible are the people I actively see out and around the GY and those people include

1 - Myself because I allow so many people to use my house as a base.
2 - David Gilmore - David is a shittalker on the forum which brings tons of bluebies out there. He uses his house a lot, but that's because he is normally outnumbered 2-3x to 1. He also plays a lot which keeps the blues coming by at all hours.
3 - Kimmando - Their crew tends to run with some bigger numbers but they are very active at all hours.
4 - 187 - They seem to come out quite a bit, although they only play blues?

bk0811

Knight

a lawyer;2138397 said:
3 - Kimmando - Their crew tends to run with some bigger numbers but they are very active at all hours.

Kimmando is a Korean and he gave up starcraft to play UO with the same ferocity. And as far as the bigger numbers go, I keep bitching to him about that because he likes to make friends with everybody, I told him if he kept trying to be friendly we'd have no one to fight

On a side note: last week I had bought and put a few dragons into our pet trap and it was just kimmando and I fighting a bunch of HB's, we ran back to the house and they were all swarming around it trying to EQ the place, then we released the dragons and 2 of them died, it was pretty funny lulz (i'm not talking shit or anything just telling a story)

a lawyer

Sorceror

bk0811;2138407 said:
Kimmando is a Korean and he gave up starcraft to play UO with the same ferocity. And as far as the bigger numbers go, I keep bitching to him about that because he likes to make friends with everybody, I told him if he kept trying to be friendly we'd have no one to fight

On a side note: last week I had bought and put a few dragons into our pet trap and it was just kimmando and I fighting a bunch of HB's, we ran back to the house and they were all swarming around it trying to EQ the place, then we released the dragons and 2 of them died, it was pretty funny lulz (i'm not talking shit or anything just telling a story)

Nice, I'm not complaining on the numbers though as I know how it can be. Sometimes if a couple of us are in vent out pking everytime someone logs in and they hear us they'll usually join. Before I know it we'll have a maxed party. Sometimes it spills into 2 parties which I hate because it's too hard to get that many people to listen. I prefer running with 2 other people.

I enjoy fighting you guys and would be willing to team up if we were in small numbers. I know one of our guys was solo and teamed up with your crew the other day and he had nothing but nice things to say.

bk0811

Knight

Yeah he was a pretty cool guy despite the fact he was canadian but he cracks me up every time he says eh

bk0811

Knight

And I know what you mean about trying to stick with small groups, I don't like playing with anymore than 3 or 4 usually, and we usually find decent fights while we're a small group, but then the numbers we are fighting start growing and growing so we have no real choice but to pick up more people or just be forced back into our house to escape the zerg

Jaxsyn;2138011 said:
lol do you even play anymore? I see you're still choking on the bitter pill you swallowed after you left HB

ROFL! First, some of us have lives outside of UO and cant play 24/7. I'm sorry you're not one of us. Second, no, I'm not bitter at all. I have n o reason to be... I left on my own terms. Ned seems to eb the bitter one...

amish_ned;2138298 said:
you seen all that from the bank? you are a tool, and always have been, only difference is now you talk mad shit on the forums and are never seen on the field. Put gimpshits dick back in your mouth and stfu, its all youre good at.

Again with the dick talk? Not saying you were the one to blame, but next time I'm out I'll take screen shots of your guild house hiding at lawyers 5v3

damalar

Sorceror

A lot of random guilds and random PK groups brought pvp back at the brit gy. Everyone knows the PvPers follow the action and that was at brit gy so. Sad that most of these fags have houses and hide like little girls.

Newk

Sorceror

VeritasAequitas;2138866 said:
ROFL! First, some of us have lives outside of UO and cant play 24/7. I'm sorry you're not one of us. Second, no, I'm not bitter at all. I have n o reason to be... I left on my own terms. Ned seems to eb the bitter one...

Yep, cuz the 6-8hrs a week I play is so much.

damalar;2138915 said:
A lot of random guilds and random PK groups brought pvp back at the brit gy. Everyone knows the PvPers follow the action and that was at brit gy so. Sad that most of these fags have houses and hide like little girls.

When anyone is heavily outnumbered they will guard-zone hug, house hide, run away. I really wish people would realize this fucking fact and stop calling people this shit. Lets say in real life.... me, my brother, and someone else decided to jump you.... would you really fight 3 people especially when you know 2 out of the 3 people have fighting experience? No, you wouldn't, you can sit there and say "I'm not a pussy, I'll stay" but when it comes down to it you'd run to help or run to hide.

a lawyer;2138963 said:
I dunno, i watched Lament kill you and your brother 2v1 :D

Lament has never even faught us on our blues or our reds. Yes, we've died 2v2, but not once have my brother or I ever died 2v1.... or even come close to it. And secondly, to further prove the fact that you're clearly lying out your ass, enlighten me and tell me the names of the characters we were on if this supposedly happened.

amish_ned;2138298 said:
you seen all that from the bank? you are a tool, and always have been, only difference is now you talk mad shit on the forums and are never seen on the field. Put gimpshits dick back in your mouth and stfu, its all youre good at.

die to alchy drops beside ur faggot friends more?

VeritasAequitas;2138866 said:

Again with the dick talk? Not saying you were the one to blame, but next time I'm out I'll take screen shots of your guild house hiding at lawyers 5v3

its okay bro, the children cant take that much honesty. :D

Rhadam

Page

pvp is dead. why?

ganksqaud retard mentality. aka new generation douchebag asseating queerfag gamers.

mjr11

Sorceror

lol trees the hippie is garbage! i asked him to 1v1 and he said "no im bad 1v1, 2v2 me". and this was after him saying "you're G&G, you suck", i said you cant kill me 1v1, so he says 2v2!

then crys to 5x, which i dont do, so that makes me a dodger.

ALCHY ME PUSSY! :D