UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

REASON WHY PVP IS DEAD AT GY

Re: REASON WHY PVP IS DEAD AT GY

GnG is trash HB is complete trash gilmores group is good but they house hide way too much PoF is garbage kimmando is a fag and all you blues arent shit without your guardline

Takeover

Sorceror

LOL -e- man you guys are big jokes just watching you trying to sync someone is to funny to watch

Jaxsyn;2137681 said:
HB has made it one of our regular stops as of recently also. Can usually find decent fights there until the random blues from town show up with 20 ppl.

ROFL, there's two times your guild contributes (if you can call it that) to GY PvP.

#1 Your mass run out of Lawyers house, fail to effectively synch a dump, then run back to the house after when whoever you initially dumped on loads spells...

#2 Someone is getting ganked and runs past Lawyers house, you all leave house, help the gank, then run back to the house.

Rinse and repeat scenario #1 & #2

wow.. pvp happend..

and just so you know.. we house hide.. you hide in guards and gank? even? Okay.

character

Wanderer

sheepdog made it. you should have known it was not going to make any sense before you even clicked it.

Van Dam

Sorceror

From my experiences over the last week or so the reds that house hide there dont even attempt to synch they just run. And the blues loot consists of a club and 26 bandages.
Can you call that pvp?

Newk

Sorceror

VeritasAequitas;2137941 said:
ROFL, there's two times your guild contributes (if you can call it that) to GY PvP.

#1 Your mass run out of Lawyers house, fail to effectively synch a dump, then run back to the house after when whoever you initially dumped on loads spells...

#2 Someone is getting ganked and runs past Lawyers house, you all leave house, help the gank, then run back to the house.

lol do you even play anymore? I see you're still choking on the bitter pill you swallowed after you left HB

Orgazmo

Knight

Van Dam;2137995 said:
From my experiences over the last week or so the reds that house hide there dont even attempt to synch they just run. And the blues loot consists of a club and 26 bandages.
Can you call that pvp?

Is the club at least Force or better?

roach557

Traveler

Takeover;2137675 said:
Sometimes It'd feel like fucking server wars because all the blues gather in one place trying to kill you. Sad as it is, they're all afraid to loose 50 of ea reg.

True, then you get the dickheads who are all skyped up with drop macros that call in 4 blues for 1 red.

I just went there, some dickwad blue called 'ham sandwhich' called in 2 just to fight me, whereby he sat there and para spammed with a few lightning's once i was low, whilst the other 2 scrubs dumped. After living that and running, i encounter a 4th, who like the other 3 tool bags, attacks me in .1 of a second with his skillful target closest macros. Still i got away, simply because i managed to pull a few gh's/small heals with bandy's.

It's sad that blues wait around for ages just trying to find 1 poor red to gank. Here's an idea: why don't you play a red so you can attack anyone you find??

This would solve the problems that half you kids whine about as you would be creating your own pvp, instead of being a rodent and leech to the shard.

bk0811

Knight

Yeah, everyone complains about reds house hiding at the gy, but a red house hiding to escape a gank/meditate or get his reflect back up is nowhere near as gay as 10 blues hugging the guardzone waiting for more blues to show up so they can they zerg on one red, random drop,
most likely kill him because its just a ton of damage to heal through and then haul ass back to the gz

i've got nothing against guilds like -e- or david gilmores crew, they're like 90% of our action though I wish -e- would play reds more because I was chasing one dude down and he ran into town and I'm ballsy so like im thinkin IMA GO AFTER THIS DUDE then like 4 other blues in town hop all over my nuts and i'm all thinkin

oh shit
im fuckin
DIPPIN OUTTA HERE

Aitne

Page

how about you guys quit complaining that the server is dead and pvp is back at said area, or it used to be way better, or its constantly getting worse, and just pvp and stop bitching

some of you act as if its a "spawn"

edit:in all seriousness, people that complain and constantly downgrade the server and hate on it (which seems to be a lot) makes someone new like me want to quit, rather than having a pet boated or being ganked, just enjoy it, make it better

amish_ned

Sorceror

you seen all that from the bank? you are a tool, and always have been, only difference is now you talk mad shit on the forums and are never seen on the field. Put gimpshits dick back in your mouth and stfu, its all youre good at.

Edalon

Squire

Cool tactics. Seems they like to kill peeps. Good job and keep at it guys!