UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

REASON WHY PVP IS DEAD AT GY

Takeover

Sorceror
Re: REASON WHY PVP IS DEAD AT GY

187 is a joke.

But you're an idiot. GY has been hot in the past two months. Guilds like >!<, G&G, BSK random guilds brought it back.

Sometimes It'd feel like fucking server wars because all the blues gather in one place trying to kill you. Sad as it is, they're all afraid to loose 50 of ea reg.

Biao

Sorceror

i think GG and pedro caribe brought the pvp back to the gy, and i thank them for that.
After this 2 started then >!< started pvping there a lot and a lot of random guilds.

Newk

Sorceror

HB has made it one of our regular stops as of recently also. Can usually find decent fights there until the random blues from town show up with 20 ppl.

Takeover

Sorceror

Pride the Sadist;2137783 said:
-e- made the gy a hot spot your welcome stop taking credit for something you didn't do

LOL this guy is such a funny joker.

bk0811

Knight

kimmandos shitty guild made it a free loot hotspot lol those dudez suck

jpowell52000

Sorceror

Yeah me either...but for the last week seems the GY is picking up..GnG/HeartBreakers/>i< always there